Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. (1358 Views)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by peacesampson(f): 7:47am On May 30, 2020
There is no God,there is no God...if there he is so mean..
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2020
why did you say that my sist
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2020
peacesampson:
Make up your mind first.

There's no God or he's mean?

1 Like

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by tripplephi: 7:53am On May 30, 2020
peacesampson:
There is no BUHARI, there is no BUHARI... if he is the president and he exists... HE IS SO MEAN.

Thats all you are saying.... guess what BUHARI DOESN'T KNOW EITHER OF US.... yet his decrees and decisions affect us as long as we are in Naija.

So your name is PEACE yet you do not believe in the KING OF PEACE HIMSELF..... The father of the Prince of Peace. Then you do not exist.... YOUR VERY NAME came from Him.

Change your name to what you believe in, cos every time your name is called he answers too, He is your KING o grin

HOPE A LITTLE SENSE HAS VISIT YOU NOW. cool

2 Likes

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Darato: 8:32am On May 30, 2020
Over the years I’ve learnt that our opinion about God really does not change who he is. He still remains God whether we believe or not undecided

Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.

Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

1 Like

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Freestainworld(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2020
Ignorance is the greatest enemy of man
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Ekemeze: 8:35am On May 30, 2020
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Shinny1: 9:37am On May 30, 2020
What is your reason for saying that?
If you can make your reason known to us maybe we can render help where necessary and explain some things that you seem not to understand
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Nobody: 10:37am On May 30, 2020
peacesampson:

Who taught you God exists in the first place? smiley
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by kingxsamz(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2020
tripplephi:

There is no BUHARI, there is no BUHARI... if he is the president and he exists... HE IS SO MEAN.

Thats all you are saying.... guess what BUHARI DOESN'T KNOW EITHER OF US.... yet his decrees and decisions affect us as long as we are in Naija.

Well, except in this case, Buhari exists.
So your write up is invalid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by kingxsamz(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2020
If you're happy to ignore that your god drowned the earth's population, caused bears to devour 42 children, slew innocent men, women and children, approved genocide, and encouraged slavery, then don't feel bad when Fulani herdsmen do the same to your kind in the north. They're only following after your god's footsteps. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2020
peacesampson:
oh come on, why do you feel God is mean.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by joinpreneur(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2020
peacesampson:

My friend, please, I wish I could talk with you.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Faithful4real(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
peacesampson:

It seems like something bad happened to you before you type this.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Bacteriologist(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
peacesampson:

The problem of evil is one of the most strongest arguments against the existence of gods.

It's a good start. But you have to keep questioning. Only YOU can decide if you want to keep believing fairytales or face the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by tripplephi: 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Well, except in this case, Buhari exists.
So your write up is invalid.

lol in this case also, God exists and you just proved it. lol.... u didnt even get the point grin grin grin grin
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Kingfish542: 9:19pm On May 30, 2020
peacesampson:

you have not make up ur mind sef, u dey create thread..............seems like u are just starting to break free from mental slavery and still susceptible to fall back......do u want to talk about it?

1 Like

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by peacesampson(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2020
I just feel bad..why do one keep praying to God and yet things are still same way
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by peacesampson(f): 6:50pm On May 31, 2020
Bacteriologist:

The problem of evil is one of the most strongest arguments against the existence of gods.

It's a good start. But you have to keep questioning. Only YOU can decide if you want to keep believing fairytales or face the truth.

Is so disheartening that u believe in God and yet bad things keeps happening
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by peacesampson(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2020
Why does God keep allowing bad things to happen to people bwho worship and believe in him
Shinny1:
What is your reason for saying that?
If you can make your reason known to us maybe we can render help where necessary and explain some things that you seem not to understand

1 Like

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On May 31, 2020
peacesampson:
I just feel bad..why do one keep praying to God and yet things are still same way
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Tabbaz(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Xmuslim: 8:41pm On May 31, 2020
peacesampson:

Actually no god answer prayers. You are the architect of your own life.

I repeat. No god answer prayers. People only pray to relief them off the pressure.

It's better for you to be agnostic about God existence and start working on your life rather than relying on imaginary father in the sky

6 Likes

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Xmuslim: 8:46pm On May 31, 2020
peacesampson:
Why does God keep allowing bad things to happen to people bwho worship and believe in him

Because he never asked you to worship him. It's your parent that told you so.

Mind you, your parent were told by their own parent too and the chain continues.

We are not responsible if bible or Qur'an is wrong. So, we should stop defending those stuffs that we might not have known if our parents were not religious.

It's better to treat bible and Qur'an as ordinary ancient books and subject them to critical analysis. That's the only way to set ourself free

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:07pm On May 31, 2020
Xmuslim:

GoD never asked you to worship him. It's your parent that told you so.
LOUDER!!

3 Likes

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Image123(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2020
peacesampson:

Like He allowed terrible things happen to Jesus. Let's not be shallow minded like the atheist wannabes. We did not evolve from apes and monkeys. Eternity is a reality evil is afraid to look at.

1 Like

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by billionguy(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz u are a fool! a bloody useless atheist or freethinker.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by kingxsamz(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2020
billionguy:
kingxsamz u are a fool! a bloody useless atheist or freethinker.

God bless you. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by billionguy(m): 12:27am On Jun 01, 2020
peacesamson i established a bizness hoped that i wil make money from it within few weeks but if i tell u that despite of hearing money people are makin from this business for 2 to 3 months i didn't make a dime, why? bcuz i did not understand or follow d right path of d business. d same to ur case, christ jesus said, u av prayed 4 a long time but, u av not ask 4 anything. plz think about this word.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by billionguy(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2020
yes they wil keep happening bcuz u invited them knowingly or unknowingly it maybe ur thinking, opinion or what u av caused in d past
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by billionguy(m): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2020
well if u say no gods answers prayer then i wil tel u that u are a dead walking corpse; no wonder u called urself xmuslim, d air u are breathing are u d one that created it? stupid freethinker.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by billionguy(m): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2020
u are not d one talking it is d spirit pacing up and down d world is d one controlling d mind of people especially nowadays youth. u cant set urself free it is by grace of christ jesus ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A Christian Is: / Saudi Textbooks Instruct Children In How To Carry Out Amputations For Sharia / Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.