Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. (1359 Views)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Xmuslim: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2020
billionguy:
well if u say no gods answers prayer then i wil tel u that u are a dead walking corpse; no wonder u called urself xmuslim, d air u are breathing are u d one that created it? stupid freethinker.

Lol! Did religion encourage you to insult your fellow human? Immorality isn't a monopoly of any belief.

Now to the point. Whether God exist or not was not my point. My point remains NO GOD ANSWER PRAYERS

there is no evidence that prayers are answered. Your scripture may tell you something else sha, but it's not necessary that your scripture is telling the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Bacteriologist(m): 1:51am On Jun 01, 2020
peacesampson:

Is so disheartening that u believe in God and yet bad things keeps happening

It's one of the harsh realities of life. But I must say, even if you stop believing in a god, bad things will still happen.

Life happens and imaginary friends (or a belief in them) cannot stop it.

1 Like

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by ayshacom: 5:40am On Jun 01, 2020
peacesampson:
There is no God,there is no God...if there he is so mean..
very beautiful young lady but, devil wants to ruin your life.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by ayshacom: 5:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Xmuslim:

Lol! Did religion encourage you to insult your fellow human? Immorality isn't a monopoly of any belief.

Now to the point. Whether God exist or not was not my point. My point remains NO GOD ANSWER PRAYERS

there is no evidence that prayers are answered. Your scripture may tell you something else sha, but it's not necessary that your scripture is telling the truth
Guy your right guy will grant you your request. Why can't your creator grant you a request. Oh! I remember because you see your right guy and believe he exists but, you can't see the creator!
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Xmuslim: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2020
ayshacom:
Guy your right guy will grant you your request. Why can't your creator grant you a request. Oh! I remember because you see your right guy and believe he exists but, you can't see the creator!

PRAYER IS A SCAM. HOW!

1. If your prayer is answered. Wow, God did it.

2. If it's not answered. Wow, God answer prayers, but we can't understand his way.

If a per3is sick and you pray.

1.if he recovers. Wow, God heals

2. If he die. Wow, God answer prayers, but we can't understand his way. After all, his time has come to die, that's why he died. He's in a better place with the Lord grin

If you don't pray, what will happen still happen. Prayer is a thing of the mind. It does not have any effect in reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Xmuslim: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2020
PRAYER IS A SCAM!

Got this from a Christian website, read full story from the link below. Please read the comments below the article

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers

1. It could be you’re not a child of God.
2. It could be your motives or actions.
3. It could be your misunderstanding of God’s priorities.
4. It could be that it’s just not time yet.
5. It could be God wants to give you more than you’re asking for.

What a wonderful God
grin

You can pray to me too, and I will give the above excuses grin

https://waynestiles.com/5-reasons-god-doesnt-answer-your-prayers/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Xmuslim: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2020
ayshacom:
very beautiful young lady but, devil wants to ruin your life.

No devil anywhere guy grin. This devil theory don't work anymore

1 Like

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by ICEKING95(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2020
peacesampson:
There is no Barber there is no Barber, if there is why are there men with bushy and tattered hair including the mentally challenged... Simple they haven't come to the saloon to seek the barber
or why are there doctors and medicines and many are dying of malaria that has a cure

1 Like

Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by illicit(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dia is God o....!
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by ayshacom: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xmuslim:

No devil anywhere guy grin. This devil theory don't work anymore
you don't believe in the books that talk about the devil. How can I argue with you?
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by ayshacom: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xmuslim:
PRAYER IS A SCAM!

Got this from a Christian website, read full story from the link below. Please read the comments below the article

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers

1. It could be you’re not a child of God.
2. It could be your motives or actions.
3. It could be your misunderstanding of God’s priorities.
4. It could be that it’s just not time yet.
5. It could be God wants to give you more than you’re asking for.

What a wonderful God
grin

You can pray to me too, and I will give the above excuses grin

https://waynestiles.com/5-reasons-god-doesnt-answer-your-prayers/
The issue is that you don't have anything. You came naked and same way you are going back, the shroud or clothes they bury you with is going to turn to dust.

What you claimed you have is going to be shared by your family members, some who will even curse you in your grave.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Shinny1: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Deuteronomy 30:19 "life and death have I set before you but therefore choose life that you and your offspring may live ". God has given us freewill to make choices. Pain and suffering are a result of man’s choices.If He had made a perfect world and beamed us down to enjoy it, He would effectively be rendering us parasites and not using all the capacities he gave us

Here it is not saying that you will die physically. The life He is talking about is an eternal life and the death is what will attract pain and suffering e.t.c.

Jeremiah 29:11, the thought he have for you are thought of good not of evil to give you an expected end.

When God have given us the freewill to make choices,one tend to forget to ask God for his perfect will and we follow our choice.

And most times we tend to follow our human nature which will always led us into temptation and the consequences of those temptation bring pain and suffering to us because some persons feel that they can't go to God with their flaws and therefore God allows them to pass through it because God can't get involved where they did not invite him and that’s why he gave us free will of choice and they have choosen the one to follow.
We are being made perfect in God. Perfection is not in our works and strength so we have to depend solely on God to always led you because that's the only way we can escape the daily atrocities because he will always order your footsteps and tell you how your day will be.

peacesampson:
Why does God keep allowing bad things to happen to people bwho worship and believe in him
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by ayshacom: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xmuslim:

PRAYER IS A SCAM. HOW!

1. If your prayer is answered. Wow, God did it.

2. If it's not answered. Wow, God answer prayers, but we can't understand his way.

If a per3is sick and you pray.

1.if he recovers. Wow, God heals

2. If he die. Wow, God answer prayers, but we can't understand his way. After all, his time has come to die, that's why he died. He's in a better place with the Lord grin

If you don't pray, what will happen still happen. Prayer is a thing of the mind. It does not have any effect in reality
It works. That is why almost all of humankind believe in God that answers. But our understanding and methods differ.
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
peacesampson:

Excellent! cheesy
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by DenreleDave(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
peacesampson:

Do u still bliv that there is no God??
Re: Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. by LikeAking: 3:19am On Oct 07, 2020
ICEKING95:

There is no Barber there is no Barber, if there is why are there men with bushy and tattered hair including the mentally challenged... Simple they haven't come to the saloon to seek the barber
or why are there doctors and medicines and many are dying of malaria that has a cure
FEM!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Atheism / No Matter How Powerful Powers Of Darkness/witches Disturbing You Are . / Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister Or Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.