Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Diary (From A Dog's POV) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Diary (From A Dog's POV) (81064 Views)

A Dog's Touching Transformation / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 8:17am On May 30, 2020
Hi, i'm Thor Aegeus and guess what? i'm a Boerboel. Yeah you got it right a black Boerboel.

Mom isn't a fan of large breeds,she's more of a small breed fan(I still wonder why I was chosen)

I have an elder sister(not biological though) she's way older than me,she's a 5 year old Lhasa...and on the other hand i'm just 9 weeks old and already taller than her. grin

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 8:33am On May 30, 2020
I could remember leaving my birth mom this morning. I was taken to a bus station. I was inside something that looked like a crate,it was a basket. I never knew i was going on a long journey to meet my new owner,it was a long drive.

I felt the breeze,i also felt fear from passengers inside the vehicle.
BTW these are my biological siblings wink

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 11:23am On May 30, 2020
I had a rumble in my stomach,I had no words I could rely on because my tongue was designed long and flat and therefore it's less effective tool for making clever and complicated polysyllabic sounds that can be linked together to form a sentence, I couldn't say the word "I was hungry" so, I had to lay myself in my crate waiting till when I'd be fed.
So the bus stopped and everyone came down including me smiley the driver handed the crate to a lady whom I presumed came for me undecided I could feel her excitement.
I could smell the day on her...soot, ice cream,meat.
My first impression of her was as complicated as the sense in the air, she was definitely taking care of her fur(human hair)

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 11:38am On May 30, 2020
She picked me up and I could feel human, we got home, I love my new home but it only lacked of grass.
I could feel the presence of another dog in the house, I felt scared,troubled and nervous.
She was definitely gorgeous,she sniffed me and walked away embarassed I guess I wasn't welcome or probably she is anti-dog social...
I was offered water by my new owner and yes! I was thirsty.
Few minutes later I was served my first meal in my new home.
I was taken down to do my bathroom business
(Poop and pee)
It was strange walking the stairs,I took my step one at a time,yes, I was nervous and I couldn't help it cry

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 11:56am On May 30, 2020
That night in my new home it felt strange, I haven't been left alone before,I was scared, I kept whining and my new owner kept checking on me at interval
Three days later I was getting used to my new home but I had a little problem sad I ate something that upset my tummy I couldn't help it but I had to do some volcanic droppings, I felt relieved but I was still feeling pretty bad inside my tummy.
Mom kept cleaning my apartment over and over and I could sense she wasn't happy,it was written all over her face but it wasn't my fault.
I was given some tablets and she took me down to bath me, that was my first bath, I literally hate water on my body,so, I guess that was my punishment.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2020
Lovely diary and cute pup [color=#000099][/color]

16 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 12:15pm On May 30, 2020
I got my first toy and it was a green round ball and I loved it.
Anytime the bell rings my new sister barks so, I assumed that was also my job being in my new home, I couldn't wait for the bell to ring again so I could start my new job.
I was fed four times a day and whenever I'm being fed I would be taken down to do my bathroom business, I get praised whenever I do my thing down but she scolds me whenever I do my thing upstairs.
I love it when I'm praised so, I stopped doing my business upstairs. I love it when i'm given a belly rub,it is a feeling I can't express.
As time goes on my feeding pattern changed,I was fed three times daily
Probably,I was adding more weight so she had to place me on a diet.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 12:49pm On May 30, 2020
Humans are complicated lipsrsealed they do things dogs can't understand like leave undecided .
I anticipate her returns whenever she leaves,I feel joyful seeing her come home,I could smell the day on her and I had this same routine daily.
Yeah! I got my collar today it looks nice on me but I hate the leash,I hate when I'm restrained.
I never knew she was preparing me for the vet tomorrow, humans are full of deception.
It was morning again and I was full of life,I'm yet to start my new job because no one has rang the doorbell.
Mom told me we should go for a walk and I was happy.
We entered a moving object again, I could remember my first journey all over again, the car honk, the smell of people, the fresh air.
I felt mom was going to hand me over to someone else just like they did previously.
We got to a place and I saw other dogs feeling reluctant to move with their owners then I looked up and it was a vet sign, Mom tricked me cry
I got my third vaccine,now I don't feel well,I feel nauseous.
She gave me water and we went home. I'm glad I wasn't handed over to someone else. I felt weak when I got home, I could feel mom's worries and she told me not to worry that everything will be okay and I believed her,I told her I'm fine deep inside me but she couldn't hear me.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 12:56pm On May 30, 2020
ebonyoyas:
Lovely diary and cute pup [color=#000099][/color]
Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 1:08pm On May 30, 2020
Hello,i'm Thor Aegeus and I'm 15weeks+ old now.
How time flies,my collar can't fit me anymore, so mom got me a new collar today and I prefer this because it blends with my skin color.
This few weeks mom has been indoors and she hardly goes out except for our morning exercise when she takes me jogging daily, yes! You read it loud, I jog daily and it's fun grin
I feel I have started developing muscles and my teeth are growing and also shedding lots of hair probably I'm growing shocked Eureka!!! cheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2020
CrazyCrane:

Thanks
cool cool cool
Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2020
CrazyCrane:
Humans are complicated lipsrsealed they do things dogs can't understand like leave undecided .
I anticipate her returns whenever she leaves,I feel joyful seeing her come home,I could smell the day on her and I had this same routine daily.
Yeah! I got my collar today it looks nice on me but I hate the leash,I hate when I'm restrained.
I never knew she was preparing me for the vet tomorrow, humans are full of deception.
It was morning again and I was full of life,I'm yet to start my new job because no one has rang the doorbell.
We entered a moving object again, I could remember my first journey all over again, the car honk, the smell of people, the fresh air.
I felt mom was going to hand me over to someone else just like they did previously.
We got to a place and I saw other dogs feeling reluctant to move with their owners then I looked up and it was a vet sign, Mom tricked me cry
She gave me water and we went home. I'm glad I wasn't handed over to someone else. I felt weak when I got home, I could feel mom's worries and she told me not to worry that everything will be okay and I believed her,I told her I'm fine deep inside me but she couldn't hear me.
hahaha..so sweet

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by IamAnderson(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
beautiful

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by Gabrokpara001(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2020
CrazyCrane:

Chia this is lovely, thor you have a really good mother and you look beautiful,help me appreciate her for taking good care of you by licking her face when next she gives you a pat

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by Syphax(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2020
This is lovely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 9:08am On May 31, 2020
I love fish but I hate the poop afterwards,my favorite are liver,heart and quarter leg chicken.
one funny fact about me is,I eat whatever i'm given by mom, I'm not a picky eater unlike my sister.
I'm 18weeks old and lately, I figured out that i'm now being protective,my guard instincts are coming out. I started my new job already barking whenever I hear the doorbell,I love hunting lizards and birds with squirrels when i'm allowed to roam the compound.
I made my first territorial marking today (I normally do pee bending down but I saw myself raising my hind leg and dropping a small pee) and it was in front of the compound. I could sense other dogs sexual pee around I guess so since my sis is on estrus.
BTW mom is teaching me how to play the game 'fetch' ...trust me i'm a fast and stubborn learner.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2020
CrazyCrane:
I love fish but I hate the poop afterwards,my favorite are liver,heart and quarter leg chicken.
one funny fact about me is,I eat whatever i'm given by mom, I'm not a picky eater unlike my sister.
I'm 18weeks old and lately, I figured out that i'm now being protective,my guard instincts are coming out. I started my new job already barking whenever I hear the doorbell,I love hunting lizards and birds with squirrels when i'm allowed to roam the compound.
I made my first territorial marking today (I normally do pee bending down but I saw myself raising my hind leg and dropping a small pee) and it was in front of the compound. I could sense other dogs sexual pee around I guess so since my sis is on estrus.
BTW mom is teaching me how to play the game 'fetch' ...trust me i'm a fast and stubborn learner.
nice job mom.. keep up d good wrk.. am so in love wit ur pup.. adorable pics..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by Tochex101(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2020
Beautiful diary, clever interaction style.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2020
CrazyCrane:
fierce looking boerboel grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by wizi44(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2020
CrazyCrane:
nice dog, wonderful owner

12 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 11:02am On May 31, 2020
IamAnderson:
beautiful
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 12:39pm On May 31, 2020
ebonyoyas:
fierce looking boerboel grin grin
yeah! A friend of mine said so.
He said I won't be able to control him when he's fully matured embarassed
I got Goosebumps immediately

30 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2020
CrazyCrane:

Have you trained a large breed before?

4 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2020
CrazyCrane:
dnt worry u will .. u re still the Alpha..dogs are very loyal companions .. so don't be scared

39 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 1:00pm On May 31, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Have you trained a large breed before?
yes a Caucasian and a rott some years back...during my university days
the rott was calm and protective,
the Caucasian was the opposite (very territorial).

modified:
I wanted a gsd but they bark a lot and I don't want to disturb my Co-tenant,
work won't allow me focus on a Caucasian (I don't like a dog fur tangled and they shed a lot )
so I read more on boerboel, they hardly bark, calm and protective.
I just want a balance dog not an aggressive dog.

44 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 1:12pm On May 31, 2020
ebonyoyas:
dnt worry u will .. u re still the Alpha..dogs are very loyal companions .. so don't be scared
lol, I'm not scared of dogs
I grew up with two doberman pinscher and a Rottweiler
RIP to them.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 5:28pm On May 31, 2020
hello I'm Thor Aegeus grin
I'm 22 weeks old and I can feel my head expanding,my bones getting bigger and my appetite increased Lately,I do roam the compound at night and it is adventurous.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 6:00pm On May 31, 2020
Finally,I can say I know seven basic commands(sit,stay,fetch,come,down,drop it,upstairs) I hate the word upstairs.
these few weeks have been great with my family and I feel i'm now a full member.
Recently,mom started her habit of leaving home again and I can't help but anticipate her returns, my feeding routine has been dropped to twice daily 6am and 6pm. We went on our daily walk again and we met a pit bull along the way with his owner,I was terrified as usual,I had my tail tucked between my hind legs, I tried to be brave and I confronted my fears. It was fun staying with mom all day for the past 8weeks.
When I was 16weeks+ mom said when I turn 26weeks old I will go downstairs and live alone... now I'm 22weeks and my home(cage) is 97% completed and I feel bad already. I feel I won't benefit from those sweet threats anymore especially when one of mom's friend visits her, I'm always excited to see her,she always come home with beef mixed with something creamy(I later learned it was called shawarma)
I wish I could be 22weeks old every time so I won't live downstairs.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2020
CrazyCrane:

lol, I'm not scared of dogs
I grew up with two doberman pinscher and a Rottweiler
RIP to them.
Nice one mom grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2020
CrazyCrane:
hello I'm Thor Aegeus grin
I'm 22 weeks old and I can feel my head expanding,my bones getting bigger and my appetite increased Lately,I do roam the compound at night and it is adventurous.
so cute ..

1 Like

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by ebonyoyas(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
CrazyCrane:
Finally,I can say I know seven basic commands(sit,stay,fetch,come,down,drop it,upstairs) I hate the word upstairs.
these few weeks have been great with my family and I feel i'm now a full member.
Recently,mom started her habit of leaving home again and I can't help but anticipate her returns, my feeding routine has been dropped to twice daily 6am and 6pm. We went on our daily walk again and we met a pit bull along the way with his owner,I was terrified as usual,I had my tail tucked between my hind legs, I tried to be brave and I confronted my fears. It was fun staying with mom all day for the past 8weeks.
When I was 16weeks+ mom said when I turn 26weeks old I will go downstairs and live alone... now I'm 22weeks and my home(cage) is 97% completed and I feel bad already. I feel I won't benefit from those sweet threats anymore especially when one of mom's friend visits her, I'm always excited to see her,she always come home with beef mixed with something creamy(I later learned it was called shawarma)
I wish I could be 22weeks old every time so I won't live downstairs.
lol.. long throat..for food only (FFO)

15 Likes

Re: My Diary (From A Dog's POV) by CrazyCrane: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2020
How can I prevent parvo? previously I lost my Caucasian and rott to parvo 8 and 5 months respectively. I got a Lhasa after some months and she died of parvo pls what are the precautions to take

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? / My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.