Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle (12603 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / I Got My Oppo And Gift Box / Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by bigboychukstar: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
true talk and the OPPO Reno3 pro is the reigning device amidst all devices
joeytrib:
Have you been living under a rock?

Oppo Reno3 series has settled this matter long ago....The Infinix Note 7's coffin has been put under the earth a long time
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by bigboychukstar: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
we see your lies. even right now, you see girl name you call am bro.
pyrex23:

I'm no marketer bro..
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by bigboychukstar: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Then you need better happiness with the Reno3
losdiose:

You do not know how happy I am dumping my Infinix S5 for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.

At least, my happiness surpass everything you've said.
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by Drevidia(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigboychukstar:
Then you need better happiness with the Reno3
Snapdragon 720g in the redmi note 9s>the helio p90 in the reno 3 pro. Oppo devices are too overpriced

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by edoairways: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
megabosslevelz:
If there is no statistics, then Oga park well and know OPPO is king irrespective of your thoughts
Mr man oppo is not the king at the moment because statisticians haven't been able to collate data for 2020, perhaps until this year elapsed, Samsung and tecno still top the market.
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by RealEzee(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigboychukstar:
So I guess you don't understand how the market is, more reason you feel their device is cheap than the norms.

How do u expect the oneplus8 pro to be the same price with a device which offers better front camera lens*(32MP as to the 16MP on the oneplus8 pro)

better optical and hybrid zoom and same battery life regardless of the battery size

and with 65W wired charging obviously 2TIMES faster than oneplus8 pro.

Looking at what the find x offers, it meets every need of the customer, in terms of photography and design and battery and I feel its no harm paying more for the 60W wired charging.

having more megapixels has never been a yardstick to measure camera prowess bro so don't even start there abi u want to say tecno camon 15pro are now mates with oppo as them too have 64mp na.
Get my drift man, using a smart phone boils down to practicality and price, both oppo flagship and OnePlus 8pro share similar specs with lil variance here and there yet oneplus is cheaper and more reasonable choice.
All those hype of super zoom Yada Yada doesn't cut it cos Las Las everyday use of most buyers don't evolve around using that feature, abi I lie? All professional photographers for dey use smart phones pass pro camera na.

Did you say same battery life different battery size? Chaii bias all over, so now you want to tell me, for example, a 3000mah battery will last longer than a 3700mah battery abi, smh.
At this point you're just been bias. in regards to optimization oxygen OS is even better than Color OS sef so how will they have the same battery life even if both are 2000mah battery?

#Copied speaking about oneplus 8pro and the oppo find X2:

In our opinion, both phones stand well on
their own. They're both great flagships,
with premium design and high-end
features. Deciding between them might
just come down to having the better zoom
camera, vegan leather and the faster
charging on the Oppo. Or it might just
come down to preferring OnePlus' cleaner
software, having wireless charging or
wanting to spend less money.

Like I said earlier when it comes to practicality and price the OnePlus 8pro is way better, the only thing the find X2 offers better is the zoom part of its camera feature and honestly that feature isn't a deal breaker neither is the faster charger sef, cos one can get such charger separately sef than pay an extra $200 to $300 on the oppo find X2.
And yes again oneplus phones are cheaper compared to its competitors who offers such specs too,it was not famed flagship killer for nothing man, great specs for less the price.
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by bigboychukstar: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oga its MediaTek P95
Drevidia:
Snapdragon 720g in the redmi note 9s>the helio p90 in the reno 3 pro. Oppo devices are too overpriced
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by bigboychukstar: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Baba what are you saying na, if there's a lil difference in price then you should expect a lil difference in price. I better don't get your drift before you drive me into thinking Tecno is a better product than Samsung.
Camon 15 pro(plastic in gold coating) u just mentioned can it sensor produce a 108mp image like Reno3 pro??
If having more MP is not a yardstick for measuring camera prowess at least it part of what customers check before buying.
you see the difference between 3000 and 3700 mAh of which if u are to compare the difference between OPPO Find X and oneplus8 pro its not this large.
#Copied as well speaking about oneplus 8pro and the oppo find X2:

Oppo and OnePlus went two different ways here. The OnePlus 8 Pro has the bigger battery of the two, and in daily use, you might just squeeze an hour or so more out of it than you would out of the Find X2 Pro. In truth, there's not a lot in it, and both phones will easily get you through a full working day, even when you're really busy.
RealEzee:
having more megapixels has never been a yardstick to measure camera prowess bro so don't even start there abi u want to say tecno camon 15pro are now mates with oppo as them too have 64mp na.
Get my drift man, using a smart phone boils down to practicality and price, both oppo flagship and OnePlus 8pro share similar specs with lil variance here and there yet oneplus is cheaper and more reasonable choice.
All those hype of super zoom Yada Yada doesn't cut it cos Las Las everyday use of most buyers don't evolve around using that feature, abi I lie? All professional photographers for dey use smart phones pass pro camera na.

Did you say same battery life different battery size? Chaii bias all over, so now you want to tell me, for example, a 3000mah battery will last longer than a 3700mah battery abi, smh.
At this point you're just been bias. in regards to optimization oxygen OS is even better than Color OS sef so how will they have the same battery life even if both are 2000mah battery?

#Copied speaking about oneplus 8pro and the oppo find X2:

In our opinion, both phones stand well on
their own. They're both great flagships,
with premium design and high-end
features. Deciding between them might
just come down to having the better zoom
camera, vegan leather and the faster
charging on the Oppo. Or it might just
come down to preferring OnePlus' cleaner
software, having wireless charging or
wanting to spend less money.

Like I said earlier when it comes to practicality and price the OnePlus 8pro is way better, the only thing the find X2 offers better is the zoom part of its camera feature and honestly that feature isn't a deal breaker neither is the faster charger sef, cos one can get such charger separately sef than pay an extra $200 to $300 on the oppo find X2.
And yes again oneplus phones are cheaper compared to its competitors who offers such specs too,it was not famed flagship killer for nothing man, great specs for less the price.

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by RealEzee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=bigboychukstar post=90241323][/quote]the mere fact that one can squeeze in an extra one hour or more from a phone and priced less than the other is enough cue to determine deal breaker when making a purchase.
Your comrade made a fuss about megapixles and I use tecno as reference if it's about megapixles una won use dey make mouth, we both know it's not a yardstick but more of the chipset and sensors.
And please don't bring the reno series into the conversation, I'm talking about flagships here, in that regard stick to the findX2 Abeg.

Price and practicality gives the oneplus 8pro the crown here. Just like your earlier statements, your next statements will be pleading.

Compare the price and the specs, functionality and practicality like a normal customer would and not use bias to make point
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by emmypsv(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=surely22 post=90202630]

them dey fear for spare parts? them no serious.

phone wea u go use 4yrs+ without issues, if you handle am with care.

tranission don' scatter people head finish with inferior hardwares.[/quote
I knw.. bt It might fall 1 day na..
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sunshineV(f): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=emmypsv post=90265784][/quote]

my Huawei y9 2019 don fall taya na just screen guard and follow come pouch I dey use no single crack but the back don scratch grin
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by akingbadeomoseb: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Well said. Oppo Reno 3 with Mediatek Helio P90 processor is a true rockstar and the camera section of this smartphone is just awesome.
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by aramanda14: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2020
pyrex23:

OPPO marketer we Don hear you..
Me sef Sabi dey oppo good
Thank God say you sabi better thing
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by CirocBoi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Like MI xiaomi?
You must be joking.

You should know a drunkard and someone from the deepest part of a forest by their thread.... And don't surprised he's one of those marketers that stand behind Infinix counter at omegatron and Co wishing he could get a better job else where as a cleaner or something...

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by CirocBoi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
sunshineV:

my Huawei y9 2019 don fall taya na just screen guard and follow come pouch I dey use no single crack but the back don scratch grin

Still using mine... Very durable.... Long lasting battery
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
CirocBoi:

You should know a drunkard and someone from the deepest part of a forest by their thread.... And don't surprised he's one of those marketers that stand behind Infinix counter at omegatron and Co wishing he could get a better job else where as a cleaner or something...
Calm down bro smiley it's just a phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackberry Sucks! / ***chat Room By Honsule*** / N70,n72(s60v2 Guru) Ask Any Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.