Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? (753 Views)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by Telemon(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2020
one must say its never easy bringing up a girl child in a just and upright way in this our modern society.
should a parent be strick, gentle or the both?
I remember where I live, there is this man who have four girls, that man was so strict and hard on them especially when it comes to boys associating with them, he flogs his daughters at any given chance, at some point arrest any boy he sees close to his daughters. But still that didn't stop those girls from been wayward then.so how best can one bring up a girl child especially under the nose and eyes of these preys (men).
Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by wildcatter23(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2020
mix love and the rod.
Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 30, 2020
Telemon:
one must say its never easy bringing up a girl child in a just and upright way in this our modern society.
I remember where I live, there is this man who have four girls, that man was so strict and hard on them especially when it comes to boys associating with them, he flogs his daughters at any given chance, at some point arrest any boy he sees close to his daughters. But still that didn't stop those girls from been wayward then.so how best can one bring up a girl child especially under the nose and eyes of these preys (men).

Bros e hard.
Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by ikh777: 10:12am On May 30, 2020
Telemon:

SO WHERE IS THE MOTHER?

It is almost practically impossible to raise GIRL CHILD as a man... unless the mother was so MEEK and GENTLE and VERY SHEEPISH and the girl(s) take her nature. If not, even God can not help.

IT IS THE MOTHER'S ROLE... or a woman has to come into the picture quickly and take the role of the mother before the girls have any sense of the world.
Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by Telemon(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2020
ikh777:

SO WHERE IS THE MOTHER?

It is almost practically impossible to raise GIRL CHILD as a man... unless the mother was so MEEK and GENTLE and VERY SHEEPISH and the girl(s) take her nature. If not, even God can not help.

IT IS THE MOTHER'S ROLE... or a woman has to come into the picture quickly and take the role of the mother before the girls have any sense of the world.
if you are asking for those girls mother, she was alive and well.Just like you said, she was gentle and meek and a good mother.
Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by Naija246: 10:56am On May 30, 2020
I will not give birth to a girl in Jesus name! cry
Girls are a nightmare to raise and the return on investment is nothing compared to a male child... except in exceptional cases which are very few tbh
Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by zexy2030(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2020
flog her between 1-10 from 11-20 give her attention.
Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 30, 2020
Naija246:
Girls are a nightmare to raise and the return on investment is nothing compared to a male child... except in exceptional cases which are very few tbh
This aint it chief
Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by Zabiboy: 11:46am On May 30, 2020
Telemon:
I remember where I live, there is this man who have four girls, that man was so strict and hard on them especially when it comes to boys associating with them, he flogs his daughters at any given chance, at some point arrest any boy he sees close to his daughters. But still that didn't stop those girls from been wayward then. so how best can one bring up a girl child especially under the nose and eyes of these preys (men).

What PARENTS in this 21st century have failed to realise is that WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD OF CHOICE...You can only be strict/gentle for a while..the child would still decide...
So the best you can do is letting the child know what's good and what's bad and also the advantages and disadvantages...FULLSTOP...the child would las las decide.
Let me stop here

1 Like

Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by SocialJustice: 11:53am On May 30, 2020
Telemon:
Girls are the easiest to handle. Be their friend, make them feel safe and able to tell you anything. Do not be forceful with instilling morals. Make them understand there will be consequences for wrong decisions.

What's the worst thing a girl can do except get pregnant. Let her know if she gets pregnant, she will have the baby and stop school. These little things go a long way. Allow her mix freely with boys. Being strict is stupid, those girls end up being the worst.

2 Likes

Re: How Best Can A Parent Train/ Bring Up A Girl Child? by Telemon(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2020
Naija246:
bros, are you for real?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Foreign Based Big Belle Ashawo Brags About Her Achievement. VIDEO / How To Get Harder Erection / Big Brother Nigeria: Neo Kneels Down To Beg Female Housemate, Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.