Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! (1397 Views)

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:04am On May 30, 2020
Six packs or the billions.grin

Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by Quietly(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2020
Hmmmm -..who 6pack epp...

undecided
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2020
grin. Billionaire ti take over
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by Quietly(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2020
Who else notice...

Vry dirty boys at second pics bellow grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:15am On May 30, 2020
Quietly:
Hmmmm -..who 6pack epp...

undecided
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by ellapius(f): 11:40am On May 30, 2020
hmnnm let the Lord lead
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by Darkzayn: 11:52am On May 30, 2020
They will tell u who six pack helps but end up cheating the billions of pot belly with the six pack ��

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:24pm On May 30, 2020
Darkzayn:
They will tell u who six pack helps but end up cheating the billions of pot belly with the six pack ��
grin
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by Darkzayn: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin
I no lie now
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
Darkzayn:
I no lie now
You are funnycheesy
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by Darkzayn: 4:32pm On May 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
You are funnycheesy
cheesy see na something wey all of us know now forget that their talk of na money be Koko if them see pot belly them go still find someone else cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:48pm On May 30, 2020
Darkzayn:
cheesy see na something wey all of us know now forget that their talk of na money be Koko if them see pot belly them go still find someone else cheesy grin
lol, grin
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by Darkzayn: 4:51pm On May 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol, grin
toh I don talk my own
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:46pm On May 30, 2020
Darkzayn:
toh I don talk my own
calm down brocheesy
Re: Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! by Darkzayn: 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
calm down brocheesy
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nairaland / What She Wears As A Lady(pics) / She Wants To Make Love Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.