Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) (70709 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by ndat(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
naturally ahead
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You are confused as Bleep....speaking grammer doesn't guarantee intelligence...
I asked of you university...u responded by saying Futo isn't ABU's mate...so a reasonable person will take that as your answer....
And you later claimed you are not from FUTO...and now you are saying Your university has always been on your post....
Bleep you...you bastard....
Am done with your miserable confused soul...
Go getva life am done....

So you are a reasonable person? Hahaha, reasonable person that concluded speaking for a university means you schooled there, I also spoke for OAU so i must have schooled there too? eya see a university product, 'the school that is naturally ahead.' I know you are unemployed somewhere know your type very well, will catch you with a CV on the queue one day, amoeba
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

So you are a reasonable person? Hahaha, reasonable person that concluded speaking for a university means you schooled there, I also spoke for OAU so i must have schooled there too? eya see a university product, 'the school that is naturally ahead.' I know you are unemployed somewhere know your type very well, will catch you with a CV on the queue one day, amoeba
The problem with unemployed graduates is they think everyone is in their miserable class...
For your information i even went to work today....
I work as an electrical engineer in KEDCO...
ELECTRICAL ENGINNEER....I know you will find it hard to believe as i stood so low engaging on a jobless, useless, annoying, unemployed youth like you
I asked of your university... You responded by saying FUTO isn't ABU's mate...What will a reasonable person think?..obviously every one will think you school there... By the way why did you find it hard to give an answer to the simple question being asked....
I guess you must be ashamed of your mushroom school...or probably never got admitted into any...
Or ashamed to say you have an NCE or diploma....
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thetruthalways:

The problem with unemployed graduates is they think everyone is in their miserable class...
For your information i even went to work today....
I work as an electrical engineer in KEDCO...
ELECTRICAL ENGINNEER....I know you will find it hard to believe as i stood so low engaging on a jobless, useless, annoying, unemployed youth like you
I asked of your university... You responded by saying FUTO isn't ABU's mate...What will a reasonable person think?..obviously every one will think you school there... By the way why did you find it hard to give an answer to the simple question being asked....
I guess you must be ashamed of your mushroom school...or probably never got admitted into any...
Or ashamed to say you have an NCE or diploma....

First degree in Nigeria, MSc in the UK, PGD Canada, which one of the 3 will you like to see I will only blot out my name, give me your mumu email.
By the way you are right I don't flaunt my Btech degree because I see almost all Nigerian schools as shithole starting with your almajiri ABU. I have been to schools among first 500 in global ranking meanwhile Nigerian schools start from above 6000th position, so you see what I mean almajiri? OAU and maybe UI that's what I have little respect for here in Nigeria. I abandoned your school in disgust after paying ALL THE FEEs so that should tell you that you are nothing but crap to me
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2020
LastProphet:

First degree in Nigeria, MSc in the UK, PGD Canada, which one of the 3 will you like to see I will only blot out my name, give me your mumu email.
By the way you are right I don't flaunt my Btech degree because I see almost all Nigerian schools as shithole starting with your almajiri ABU. I have been to schools among first 500 in global ranking meanwhile Nigerian schools start from above 6000th position, so you see what I mean almajiri? OAU and maybe UI that's what I have little respect for here in Nigeria. I abandoned your school in disgust after paying ALL THE FEEs so that should tell you that you are nothing but crap to me
Lmao...you left as result of what...some left due to strike...some left on probation...hope you didn't leave on probation....
The first degree in Nigeria which school did you attend after leaving My school...is it one of the mushroom private universities... Why is it so had for you to mention?...you are just speaking grammer since....
You said almajiri because its is in the north nothing else...FUTO is number what on world ranking then? I guess it should be almajiri school too...
With all this qualifications it doesn't stop you from being jobless...as i told you am not jobless you would have told me your job after listing the places you studied...
Sanuseeone1@gmail.com
Thats my email...

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
LegalOpinion:
I rep ABU. I graduation from this school and I had being very proud of my school and the cerfiticate.
I has told peoples that my school is the best. Other schools does not has good graduates. By next year, I will went back to ABU for my masters. I have already started preparationing for it.

This one must be a UNICAL student. He's ashamed to admit because of their f*cked up drone shots.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by hero2000: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Education is not complete without skills to interact with the evolving information age. Ensure your
children are not left behind.
Enroll them at Comeriver Coding Club to be mentored by experts.

*100% online.*

*Requirements*

* Computer Device (Phones or Tablets too will do)
* Internet Connection

Registration is on http://www.ayoo.la/tech-mentorship

For more information, chat or call 08098434376.

Thank you.

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
LastProphet:

You are damn funny...i received your mail...
Your were meant to send 3 certificates BSC, MSC and the PGD...but you ended up sending only MSC which could be someone's else cert...as you covered the name....that wasn't the issue self...you covered the course too as i guess you aint proud of it...
I can decide to cover my dad name and year on his MSC cert and claim it too....
You then added by telling me the cost of the HP certification telling me just few Nigerians have it and another certification in IT....that wasn't what we agreed on....
The fact remains you are ashamed of telling us the school you attended for BSC....
Probably showed someone's MSC certificate..
And you are probably jobless
You are a big Liar....a confirmed one
You thought you could just come and lie on having certificates...the trash you sent via email...you could have just posted them here as i see no reason of sending them private....
I believe you know people will know you lied...
But i do too
I rest my case...
Am done with you
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Your were meant to send 3 certificates BSC, MSC and the PGD...but you ended up sending only MSC which could be someone's else cert...as you covered the name....that wasn't the issue self...you covered the course too as i guess you aint proud of it...
You then added by telling me the cost of the HP certification telling me just few Nigerians have it and another certification in IT....that wasn't what we agreed on....
The fact remains you are ashamed of telling us the school you attended for BSC....
You thought you could just come and lie on having certificates...the trash you sent via email...you could have just posted them here as i see no reason of sending them private....
But i do too
I rest my case...
Am done with you

So in my post that asked your email I promised 3? Eya another mistake again just on one thread later he will say that's what reasonable people will assume. When you sent your email you doubted I had a job so I sent 2 professional certificates plus MSc thinking you will even ask around to know who has such whether they are employed or not. Ask who joins British Computer Society, click on my name read backwards you see my local alumni all over I don't need to tell you. You are a disappointment like your school
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thetruthalways:

But i do too
I rest my case...
Am done with you

Please also paste your certificate or your father's own as suggested, since you claim you are electrical let's also see coren or your father's own, hahahaha, real monkey with phone here
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
LastProphet:

So in my post that asked your email I promised 3? Eya another mistake again just on one thread later he will say that's what reasonable people will assume. When you sent your email you doubted I had a job so I sent 2 professional certificates plus MSc thinking you will even ask around to know who has such whether they are employed or not. Ask who joins British Computer Society, click on my name read backwards you see my local alumni all over I don't need to tell you. You are a disappointment like your school
Belonging to any society doesn't guarantee employment.... So what are you saying....
Why is it difficult to mention the school you obtained BSC in Nigeria...or is it a disappointment too?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
LastProphet:

Please also paste your certificate or your father's own as suggested, since you claim you are electrical let's also see coren or your father's own, hahahaha, real monkey with phone here
I don't need to paste mine here....
You that pasted yours or let me say the one you claim....
Posting a cert that doesn't have your pic..even if it has we don't know you....covering your name and the course studied thats rubbish....
I never lied...as my highest qualification is BSC...and my father's own too isn't a lie....
You that claimed of having PGD ending up showing certifications in computer....which isn't yours...telling me its expensive to obtain...who asked you?..
Jobless fool am at work now....
Stay their and continue lying, trying to deceive people....idiot
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I don't need to paste mine here....
You that pasted yours or let me say the one you claim....
Posting a cert that doesn't have your pic..even if it has we don't know you....covering your name and the course studied thats rubbish....
I never lied...as my highest qualification is BSC...and my father's own too isn't a lie....
You that claimed of having PGD ending up showing certifications in computer....which isn't yours...telling me its expensive to obtain...who asked you?..
Jobless fool am at work now....
Stay their and continue lying, trying to deceive people....idiot

Eya they told you certificate carry pics over there abi? No only ID card carries pics, see the one attached for your education, sorry my father's own I mean grin

You use this card for everything, you clock in at library, hostel, dept, etc at the lib if you want to print you buy credits in number pages loaded on your card, when you send a page to print at the printer pool you go there and swipe this card for your doc to be printed out of those in the printer queue. So almajiri work very hard and try climb enough number of electric poles and over billing of unmetered customers so you can at least go to one real school before Nigeria disintegrates and your free bread from south south removed from your mouth, you hear?

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Belonging to any society doesn't guarantee employment.... So what are you saying....
Why is it difficult to mention the school you obtained BSC in Nigeria...or is it a disappointment too?

I'm not the one that put my school on NL to boast about it, I'm not the one claiming to be "....naturally ahead," you are an accomplished moronn otherwise you would have known by now that this person is not all about flaunting his schools but he's about correcting entitled nonentities who think they have been to paradise while still in purgatory. You started by claiming I don't know ABU I shot your mouth, you said I'm not a graduate I asked you to choose one certificate out of 3 you only sent your email, I sent you MSc plus a certification your entire clan cannot pay for so you know if I'm employed or not, you moved to my late father who died Oct 1st 1990 when you most likely in your worthless father's john Thomas. So dear hopeless almajiri, your moment of fame is over. You are ignored until you attend a better school and upload your certificate even your Fathers own will suffice

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
LastProphet:

I'm not the one that put my school on NL to boast about it, I'm not the one claiming to be "....naturally ahead," you are an accomplished moronn otherwise you would have known by now that this person is not all about flaunting his schools but he's about correcting entitled nonentities who think they have been to paradise while still in purgatory. You started by claiming I don't know ABU I shot your mouth, you said I'm not a graduate I asked you to choose one certificate out of 3 you only sent your email, I sent you MSc plus a certification your entire clan cannot pay for so you know if I'm employed or not, you moved to my late father who died Oct 1st 1990 when you most likely in your worthless father's john Thomas. So dear hopeless almajiri, your moment of fame is over. You are ignored until you attend a better school and upload your certificate even your Fathers own will suffice
Look at this one say na my entire clan cannot pay for....
The fact remains you couldn't mention the school you obtained your BSC...
You lying piece of shit...
Bastard blatant liar...
You are a fucking liar you bastard....
Am done with your lying ass....
Fool
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
LastProphet:

Eya they told you certificate carry pics over there abi? No only ID card carries pics, see the one attached for your education, sorry my father's own I mean grin

You use this card for everything, you clock in at library, hostel, dept, etc at the lib if you want to print you buy credits in number pages loaded on your card, when you send a page to print at the printer pool you go there and swipe this card for your doc to be printed out of those in the printer queue. So almajiri work very hard and try climb enough number of electric poles and over billing of unmetered customers so you can at least go to one real school before Nigeria disintegrates and your free bread from south south removed from your mouth, you hear?
Look at this bastard telling me how things work abroad...this isn't the topic of discussion....
You wilk be bringing things out of point to cover your shameless self...
Only an ignorant fool like you will think anyone working for any Disco must be climbing pole or is incharge of printing bills...
You are ashamed of the school you attended for BSC...if it were in UK you wouldn't have been ashamed....as i still say even the UK's own you are proud of is probably someone's own....
Bastard
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2020
tellsblinks:
this one really pass my school ooh

I wonder if I post NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY photos here it would even stand with the structures I'm seeing here

by the way our law faculty is more massive than what I'm seeing here

our faculty of bio science would have stood out as well but the building has been Uncomplete for almost 15 years (the money has been eaten)

likewise so many other structures.

so I would just pass

I hope you know the Faculty of Law isn't just one building in ABU? I'll love to see yours anyway.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Skales4ll: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
This school 2 go fine abeg.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Meti99(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Most beautiful school in nigeria
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by eddieo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
LastProphet:

I'm surprised you didn't hear why he was arrested and you were born in Zaria with your small head. He turned Schema back while as katsina governor on his way to Abuja yet you didn't know? He collects taxes from shops but you didn't hear, just how small is this your head?

It is obvious, you have little information or knowledge of Zaria and A.B.U Environment. You have been spewing lies on this thread. Simply because you enrolled for an MBA programme in 2014 and all your lecturs where within the enclave of the small Kongo campus you use that to discredit the school. If you didn't revere A.B.U that much, you wont enrol for an MBA, probably you were frustrated with all lot of carry overs and spent much on MBA resist programs, hence the anger you're venting. A.BU till date has a good representation of both staffs and students from EVERY local government in this country. I am a Christian and lecture with the school. Yes, ethnoreligious sentiments crept into the school system but is still better than what is obtainable in the south. A.B.U is cosmopolitan in both admission of students and the employment of staff. I will agree with you the standard had dropped compared to when we had most of the working force being foreigners and predominantly southerners. There is still a good representation of the Christian community when compared with schools in the core of the north. Some of the malams you see wearing three-quarter as you mentioned are basically from the south-west states if you care to probe deep. Most of them change their state of origin to northern states to secure easy employment. In as much as the standard has dropped compared to the old times, A.B.U still stand giant among many universities.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
eddieo:

It is obvious, you have little information or knowledge of Zaria and A.B.U Environment. You have been spewing lies on this thread. Simply because you enrolled for an MBA programme in 2014 and all your lecturs where within the enclave of the small Kongo campus you use that to discredit the school. If you didn't revere A.B.U that much, you wont enrol for an MBA, probably you were frustrated with all lot of carry overs and spent much on MBA resist programs, hence the anger you're venting. A.BU till date has a good representation of both staffs and students from EVERY local government in this country. I am a Christian and lecture with the school. Yes, ethnoreligious sentiments crept into the school system but is still better than what is obtainable in the south. A.B.U is cosmopolitan in both admission of students and the employment of staff. I will agree with you the standard had dropped compared to when we had most of the working force being foreigners and predominantly southerners. There is still a good representation of the Christian community when compared with schools in the core of the north. Some of the malams you see wearing three-quarter as you mentioned are basically from the south-west states if you care to probe deep. Most of them change their state of origin to northern states to secure easy employment. In as much as the standard has dropped compared to the old times, A.B.U still stand giant among many universities.

He doesn't know. His comments suggest his emotions clouded his reasoning.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
almajiri secondary school. mtcheeeew

Sounds like one of those aspirants who score 280 and apply ABU thinking they've made it, and not knowing others with 315, 320 and 340 have laid an ambush on their name in the admission list.
Keep hating, with that your name like a Boko Haram territory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.