Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) (69768 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Shimran(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
lookingfly:
I jacked my life out for 6 yrs for this school though very sweet school but if you be party rider, no come ooo.....na just book!!!, one of the things i missed till date is constant light and wifi! Security bam for Zaria, no fear.....we far your back.
Correct! cool

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by tellsblinks(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
this one really pass my school ooh

I wonder if I post NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY photos here it would even stand with the structures I'm seeing here

by the way our law faculty is more massive than what I'm seeing here

our faculty of bio science would have stood out as well but the building has been Uncomplete for almost 15 years (the money has been eaten)

likewise so many other structures.

so I would just pass

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by unisnaira: 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
UNIABUJA na glorify secondary school na, no structure, 80% bleeped lecturers, 95% unfocused and sex runs students and their hostels are like police baracks . Federal govt should better turn UNIABUJA to Cow grazing reserve settlement.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
They all belong to the Federal government tongue
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by AmadorSays: 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
lol, you though so too right? maybe the camon 12 or camon 15
selfdefence:
Nice pictures Op.

What phone did you use in taking these pictures?

The Camon?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
cool cool cool

Wow! This is really beautiful...the landscaping particularly is so well nurtured and looking pristine...these first and second generation universities were built with madt architecture....that OAU own is crazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 30, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Nairaland go crash if I post pictures of uniabuja

Abeg post make we take am catch fun.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by icuminpiss(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
grin Make them show us fudma(federal university dutsin-ma katsina) My school funny sha
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by bubblesng(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
WHO IS A BLACK MAN ( BLACKS AND WHITE )
A BLACK MAN IS A PERSON WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS AND WANTS TO DO IT RIGHT Blacks fear nobody, blacks are supposed to lead, black colors stain white or any other colors Black life matters a lot, we all say that every day but who is ready to take the lead …, what just happened in America could be a political setup for the president due to November election come 2020, but what will the end of the protest like, what is the reason of the dead among the living, in protest in Africa, the most person get hurt most people get killed, and we say black life matters a lot last week a Nigeria guy was killed in India

https://thenigeriafm.com/who-is-a-black-man-blacks-and-white/
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by lookingfly: 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
Peters1234:
Op you never finish o where fine arts departmental building and sculpture garden
na so.... sculpture garden and ABU gymnasium.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
tellsblinks:
this one really pass my school ooh

I wonder if I post NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY photos here it would even stand with the structures I'm seeing here

by the way our law faculty is more massive than what I'm seeing here

our faculty of bio science would have stood out as well but the building has been Uncomplete for almost 15 years (the money has been eaten)

likewise so many other structures.

so I would just pass
Oga be proud of your school jare.And are you telling me that the bio sciences complex at Science Village is still uncomplete?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Noel19: 6:37pm On May 30, 2020
lookingfly:
de deceive yourself undecided

You be Olodo! That's why body de pepper you
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by carinmom(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
ABU is cool, well structured with serene environment. Wanna visit this school one day. OP, how is the security in Zaria concerning these incessant attacks in Kaduna state? iceboy4752

Don't worry, I can assure you that Zaria is more than 100% safe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 30, 2020
unisnaira:
UNIABUJA na glorify secondary school na, no structure, 80% bleeped lecturers, 95% unfocused and sex runs students and their hostels are like police baracks . Federal govt should better turn UNIABUJA to Cow grazing reserve settlement.

Am afraid that is the sad situations of most higher institution in Nigeria. Plus u forgot Yahoo boys.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by amrichy(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
Once upon a time, OAU (Oba Awon Universities) used to be Africa's most beautiful campus. Poor maintenance/management has made this formerly great citadel of learning to lose her glory, but still one of the leading Nigerian universities.

Great Ife! Great Ife!
Africa's most beautiful campus
Conscious, vigilant, progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever, backward never
For learning and culture
Sports and struggle
Great Ife! I love you!
There's only one Great Ife in the universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Great! Great! Great! Great! Greeeeaaaattttt!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
All the southern universities dae learn work

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 6:42pm On May 30, 2020
I rep ABU. I graduation from this school and I had being very proud of my school and the cerfiticate.
I has told peoples that my school is the best. Other schools does not has good graduates. By next year, I will went back to ABU for my masters. I have already started preparationing for it.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by tellsblinks(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Oga be proud of your school jare.And are you telling me that the bio sciences complex at Science Village is still uncomplete?

my dear it has been like that oh, off recent shaa they painted one side, and left the rest still uncompleted

I don't know what they stand to gai!n from the delay
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by tellsblinks(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2020
LegalOpinion:
I rep ABU. I graduation from this school and I had being very proud of my school and the cerfiticate.
I has told peoples that my school is the best. Other schools does not has good graduates. By next year, I will went back to ABU for my masters. I have already started preparationing for it.

do you have a problem with "Have"??

why do you keep avoiding him, like he commited an offense

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2020
'Pictures of universities in Nigeria'

Na the matter we dey try settle since morning grin

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 30, 2020
carinmom:

Don't worry, I can assure you that Zaria is more than 100% safe.
Is there Christian community there?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2020
I rep ABU Samaru Campus...!
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by tellsblinks(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2020
LegalOpinion:

please don't do masters yet, just apply for a course online for English language

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Vickho6(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
That one no concern me. My concern is, long
ago. I usually disturb my neighbour by
pressing their bell and run away. Till it got
faulty and i touched it and it shocked
me.
I decided, it will not be only me that will get
the electric shock . So I called my short
friend Abu to press the bell . His hands was
not able to reach the bell, so I carried him
up, both of us receive the shocking of our
life. Hmmmm.
What happened that day change my life.
Since then I have never touch anything bell
again... Cowbell, door bell, churcbell, house
bell, school bell, even jingle bell jingle bell...
Don't sing it please. I don't even like the
name, Abel, Anabel, Mabel, Mirabel and
Christabel.

Lols,
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by kemii529: 6:47pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 4781912[/color]
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Proudlytips: 6:48pm On May 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2020
LegalOpinion:
Na only God fit punish you for dis embarrassment wey you dey cause my School so...!
Na the matter I dey settle with baba God so on your case!

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
most of the Nigerian first generation universities architectural structures are all superb.
so I don't see why there should be a competition here.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2020
LegalOpinion:
grin
LegalOpinion:
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by kemii5385: 6:51pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 601040[/color]
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by fatalwa: 6:51pm On May 30, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Na only God fit punish you for dis embarrassment wey you dey cause my School so...!
Na the matter I dey settle with baba God so on your case!
Don't mind him, he intentionally violated the rules of grammar just to smear the almighty ABU. He is sure a hater.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Kwara Poly Post Ume Is Out / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.