Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) (69883 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 9:54pm On May 31, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Show us facts were FUTO made headlines...not coming to rant here cos of hatred and lack of facts...
If you don't have any stfu and get out of here...okay?
Every time NUC are ranking Universities i have never seen FUTO coming near ABU so what rubbish are you saying...
Like i said if you lack proof to back up your stupidity get the f outa here

Hahahaha, FUTO the toughest tech university in Nigeria is what you saying you don't know? So NUC rating by quota system civil servants is your only rating source? Eya, no wonder. Write an email to industry leaders like Schlumberger, shell, Maersk, MTN, Mobil, etc, on what they know about FUTO. You can't even pass in FUTO you, olodo
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
iceboy4752:

I'm just wasting my keyboard touches by replying you. It's a shame for someone with 2 imaginary degrees to keep digressing and exchanging words like a Primary 5 kid with a supposed "younger person."

Name the city in the south south where you grew up as an exposed person, mumu name it why are you scared? Hahaha
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by petrage(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

A university experience is beyond the teaching by lecturers. If you didn't add insults I would have explained more to you but no need. No one said Hausa has no geniuses, every tribe on earth has a genius but you need more than genius to make progress in life, don't we beat white people in class when we go abroad? Though you acknowledged the declining standard that at least shows you might acknowledge the whole truth if you see it
Apologies ...my adrenaline rose the way U belittled Zaria and painted it as though that Shi'ite Mallam held sway there. The gut feeling was reflex then...one love
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by petrage(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Naturally ahead of yourselves.. We are nt mates and can never be with Local almajiri school.And you know it That is certain. Okay?
Ma frend kip qwayet. FUTO na school? The same Almajiri they lord am over una...smh
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thenorth(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

I made 3 claims you addressed one although wrongly as expected of a small head, so what of the other 2? Did he turn gov Shema back or he was trying to greet buratai when he was also passing? No wonder someone called you almajiri
It's a pity you keep on exposing your stupidity and ignorance on public platform like this...
And I'm not surprised that a mislead individual like you will keep on propagating something that has no form of reality in it.
And I'm also not surprised with the way you're busy exposing your childish attitude despite claiming to have two different degrees, because you might only pass through school but never allow the school to pass through you.... such huge amount of money and Time together with the energy combine you put on trying to aquire your so called two degrees should be invested in something else
And I only address one out of your three baseless claims because I only found only one more Worthy of addressing than the others...
Blockhead
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 11:02pm On May 31, 2020
Thenorth:

It's a pity you keep on exposing your stupidity and ignorance on public platform like this...
And I'm not surprised that a mislead individual like you will keep on propagating something that has no form of reality in it.
And I'm also not surprised with the way you're busy exposing your childish attitude despite claiming to have two different degrees, because you might only pass through school but never allow the school to pass through you.... such huge amount of money and Time together with the energy combine you put on trying to aquire your so called two degrees should be invested in something else
And I only address one out of your three baseless claims because I only found only one more Worthy of addressing than the others...
Blockhead

Almajiri, it hurts buratai slapped your daddy blue black and put him in jail, I see that's what pains you so much you call it false, eya, useless clowns

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:13pm On May 31, 2020
petrage:
Ma frend kip qwayet. FUTO na school? The same Almajiri they lord am over una...smh

Yes real school at that...so jump..
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by petrage(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Yes real school at that...so jump..
: Almajiri University naturally ahead of that your school.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thenorth(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

Almajiri, it hurts buratai slapped your daddy blue black and put him in jail, I see that's what pains you so much you call it false, eya, useless clowns
This nigga is confusing....
little advise for you dude....
stop lying cos lying always hunts back...and it hurts badly...
you don't need two degrees to make people testify you mentality, your stable sense of stability Will Make them...
sleep tight.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:28pm On May 31, 2020
petrage:
: Almajiri University naturally ahead of that your school.

Lol...local almajiri school naturally ahead of themselves..

Sighs...abeg skip
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 11:46pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

Hahahaha, FUTO the toughest tech university in Nigeria is what you saying you don't know? So NUC rating by quota system civil servants is your only rating source? Eya, no wonder. Write an email to industry leaders like Schlumberger, shell, Maersk, MTN, Mobil, etc, on what they know about FUTO. You can't even pass in FUTO you, olodo
You are the big olodo here...
If i don't use NUC's own which should i use?
Look at this fool abeg...
I am showing you facts with proof you are saying nonsense...
Even Dragnet that conducted exams on scholarship for oil companies reported ABU students passing their exams ahead of FUTO....which one is let me write letter to industry leaders...guy you dull aswear...
A university being tough as you claim doesn't make the university good...
Lets assume its even tough....what has the university achieved?...
When your being asked of simple question you begin ranting rubbish....
What has the toughness brought out of its students?
Am just wasting my time engaging in you idiot, thinking that a university being tough is a criterion to stand as good universities amongst others...Universities abroad rated ahead of Nigerian universities doesn't mean they are tougher....how will you know when you don't read...you don't know thw criteria for ranking universities either....
Achievement in research is also part of it...
Show us any positive academic headline made by your useless Futo and stop this bullshit...
P.S...ABU is recognized abroad more than your useless FUTO
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by markopaulo(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Chaiii!!! Suffered to get admission where? And naturally ahead of who? Definitely yourselves.. For free I no go such place.. I craze? Local almajiri school

na ur problem o not mine but me I don't talk my own
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 11:58pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

So this is the type of useless graduates your school is producing...your school won some competitions too but you are to dull to bring them out as you don't even know them....
Am done with your ignorant ass...
Saying i can't pass in Futo.......mumu i can pass in any university in Nigeria...
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by sterlingbrown: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2020
First of all why do some of you sound soo angry about ABU , Even students from the south ,east and western part of Nigeria that schooled in ABU testified that their experience in the school wasn't what they expected or pictured from home. People over there see ABU as a no go area, simply because it's in the north. I would advice that y'all should leave your comfort zone and travel out, you can't just be speaking out of ignorance all your life.
Some of this guys sounding bitter about ABU are even also from the north, who where probably not admitted in the ABU sometimes back. The only school I can even try to compare with ABU is OAU, not to even talk of all these schools some of y'all angry souls are from. ABU nor be for anyhow people o. Experience is the best teacher sha.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2020
FUTA POST UTME MATH GROUP
This goes to anyone on this platform that will be writing mathematics in the coming futa post utme as we unveil those secret to getting answers easily in math.
π. Do you know you can get answer to math question you do not have its knowledge?
π. Do you know get answer to math topic you hate?
π. Do you know you can solve partial fraction without working anything at all?
π. Do you know that the FORMULA oriented topic called MENSURATION can be understood without cramming any formula?
π. Do you know that answer to number base system can be gotten at the glimpse of viewing the question.
The aforementioned process and others are what Smart Solve will be unveiling to you in this group. We do not do this, it's a lockdown bonanza for exam writers.
What are you still waiting for?
Go and click and be enlightened

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///BAfoArdjcAjAng9KHGZp67
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

Name the city in the south south where you grew up as an exposed person, mumu name it why are you scared? Hahaha

I'm not naming anything. Your three-quarter-sized brain will still prompt you to say trash anyway. grin
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Thetruthalways:

So this is the type of useless graduates your school is producing...your school won some competitions too but you are to dull to bring them out as you don't even know them....
Am done with your ignorant ass...
Saying i can't pass in Futo.......mumu i can pass in any university in Nigeria...

I didn't go to FUTO Dr brilliant, mumu will not kee you, hahaha
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You are the big olodo here...
If i don't use NUC's own which should i use?
Look at this fool abeg...
I am showing you facts with proof you are saying nonsense...
Even Dragnet that conducted exams on scholarship for oil companies reported ABU students passing their exams ahead of FUTO....which one is let me write letter to industry leaders...guy you dull aswear...
A university being tough as you claim doesn't make the university good...
Lets assume its even tough....what has the university achieved?...
When your being asked of simple question you begin ranting rubbish....
What has the toughness brought out of its students?
Am just wasting my time engaging in you idiot, thinking that a university being tough is a criterion to stand as good universities amongst others...Universities abroad rated ahead of Nigerian universities doesn't mean they are tougher....how will you know when you don't read...you don't know thw criteria for ranking universities either....
Achievement in research is also part of it...
Show us any positive academic headline made by your useless Futo and stop this bullshit...
P.S...ABU is recognized abroad more than your useless FUTO

Not surprised by your understanding of tough, any day any time a FUTO grad will beat an ABU grad silly only an almajari fails to get this into his dirty skull. We have interviewed grads from both schools severally and the industry knows. You must be a real slowpoke not to fear FUTO. I didn't school there but we all know. The worst federal university of technology is still better than ABU
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Thenorth:

you don't need two degrees to make people testify you mentality, your stable sense of stability Will Make them...
sleep tight.

What happened to JAMB in 1994? Let me even know if your mother has met your hopeless father then.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Thenorth:

sleep tight.

Also next time 2 degrees doesn't mean 2 BSc degrees you hear alamajiri? It may mean a BSc and MSc, MBA is not an academic postgraduate program is professional, after you reach a level in mgt you normally need an MBA as added feather. You can't do a PhD on MBA you can only do that on MSc Business Administration. So I abandoned the useless MBA in your almajiri school when I realized that the school lied about the 2 years on the admission letter and newspaper advert, it was a 3 years program and they didn't tell us until we had started lectures and paid all fees. You see that is what almajiri schools do and you can see how you reason upside down it can't be your fault.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2020
iceboy4752:

I'm not naming anything. Your three-quarter-sized brain will still prompt you to say trash anyway. grin

Hahahaha, God save your nyash, hahaha, yeye boy no respect for your seniors, see as im insult me upandan
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thenorth(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

What happened to JAMB in 1994? Let me even know if your mother has met your hopeless father then.
You think I'm such kind that will be sharing harsh words with you here.
You keep trying so hard to conceal your dullness and stupidity but unfortunately it's seems like more difficult than acquiring two degrees to you....
you gotta work on yourself, keep the hatred,
cos you're mentally and emotionally sick.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thenorth(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

Also next time 2 degrees doesn't mean 2 BSc degrees you hear alamajiri? It may mean a BSc and MSc, MBA is not an academic postgraduate program is professional, after you reach a level in mgt you normally need an MBA as added feather. You can't do a PhD on MBA you can only do that on MSc Business Administration. So I abandoned the useless MBA in your almajiri school when I realized that the school lied about the 2 years on the admission letter and newspaper advert, it was a 3 years program and they didn't tell us until we had started lectures and paid all fees. You see that is what almajiri schools do and you can see how you reason upside down it can't be your fault.
People who complain online are more likely to suffer from anxiety, depression and stress...
so keep complaining boy....
I just realize I'm not even your mate kid....
fucus on your life, thare is more to life than complaining...
you will only understand that later.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

Hahahaha, God save your nyash, hahaha, yeye boy no respect for your seniors, see as im insult me upandan

Hehehe. You no gree respect yourself nah. You barely know me let alone regard me a "junior." You still went ahead to insult TheNorth still thinking you're older than him.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2020
iceboy4752:

Hehehe. You no gree respect yourself nah. You barely know me let alone regard me a "junior." You still went ahead to insult TheNorth still thinking you're older than him.

I old pass yaya bello my governor, I no be today pikin oh, just while away time for NL due to this lockdown see how our young peeps dey think. But all and good we all dey learn
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by petrage(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

Not surprised by your understanding of tough, any day any time a FUTO grad will beat an ABU grad silly only an almajari fails to get this into his dirty skull. We have interviewed grads from both schools severally and the industry knows. You must be a real slowpoke not to fear FUTO. I didn't school there but we all know. The worst federal university of technology is still better than ABU
Abeg no go there....the only thing wey FUTO get pass ABU na fine girls....DEM no be mates..
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

You should be surprised by your own understanding of though fool....i ask you to mention the University bu went you...you said FUTO...mumu you....which University did you attend fool?...or are you ashamed of calling it?....
From the statement that i must be a slowpoke not to fear FUTO rendered you useless and stupid...just imagine....why will i fear them?...you think everyone is dull like you are?....say na we have interviewed grads...who the Bleep are you? Are you also an industry leader?...ranting uselessly out of point on Nairaland.....
One must be dull and stupid to fear any university graduate, if at all that person isn't dull...but am not surprised you are dull...fool...
Simple question which University did you go to you are listing another university...
Get out of this place...fool...you friends must be ashamed of you for the stupidity you exhibited here as you are dull and can never be ashamed of yourself....
Am done with your useless self
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by petrage(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
sterlingbrown:
First of all why do some of you sound soo angry about ABU , Even students from the south ,east and western part of Nigeria that schooled in ABU testified that their experience in the school wasn't what they expected or pictured from home. People over there see ABU as a no go area, simply because it's in the north. I would advice that y'all should leave your comfort zone and travel out, you can't just be speaking out of ignorance all your life.
Some of this guys sounding bitter about ABU are even also from the north, who where probably not admitted in the ABU sometimes back. The only school I can even try to compare with ABU is OAU, not to even talk of all these schools some of y'all angry souls are from. ABU nor be for anyhow people o. Experience is the best teacher sha.
Don't mind them....when they tell them to travel and get exposure, they won't. In terms of prestige and reach, ABU no get mate for Naija
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

I didn't go to FUTO Dr brilliant, mumu will not kee you, hahaha
Beacuse your dull self can't pass in Futo and is afraid of futo doesn't mean everyone can't.... Get this little info into you dead and dirty brain....
So you even forget you claimed going to FUTO...now you av confessed....
Mumu dey this Nairaland aswear
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Beacuse your dull self can't pass in Futo and is afraid of futo doesn't mean everyone can't.... Get this little info into you dead and dirty brain....
So you even forget you claimed going to FUTO...now you av confessed....
Mumu dey this Nairaland aswear

You are crazy my university has always been in my post, eya so hopeless
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You should be surprised by your own understanding of though fool....i ask you to mention the University bu went you...you said FUTO...mumu you....which University did you attend fool?...or are you ashamed of calling it?....
From the statement that i must be a slowpoke not to fear FUTO rendered you useless and stupid...just imagine....why will i fear them?...you think everyone is dull like you are?....say na we have interviewed grads...who the Bleep are you? Are you also an industry leader?...ranting uselessly out of point on Nairaland.....
One must be dull and stupid to fear any university graduate, if at all that person isn't dull...but am not surprised you are dull...fool...
Simple question which University did you go to you are listing another university...
Get out of this place...fool...you friends must be ashamed of you for the stupidity you exhibited here as you are dull and can never be ashamed of yourself....
Am done with your useless self

In your last post you said I claimed FUTO, this one you are asking which school I attended, and you get angry when Evercurious kept calling you almajiri? See how your pea brain works? Even your insults so vulgar like a garage tout foaming at the mouth. A hopeless youth very hopeless, hoping to get somewhere in life on a dead name
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
LastProphet:

In your last post you said I claimed FUTO, this one you are asking which school I attended, and you get angry when Evercurious kept calling you almajiri? See how your pea brain works? Even your insults so vulgar like a garage tout foaming at the mouth. A hopeless youth very hopeless, hoping to get somewhere in life on a dead name
You are confused as Bleep....speaking grammer doesn't guarantee intelligence...
I asked of you university...u responded by saying Futo isn't ABU's mate...so a reasonable person will take that as your answer....
And you later claimed you are not from FUTO...and now you are saying Your university has always been on your post....
Bleep you...you bastard....
Am done with your miserable confused soul...
Go getva life am done....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IbrahimShamwily: Highest JAMB Score In 2016 (photo) / LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures / 'Am And I'm': Many Nigerians Can't Differentiate Between The 2 On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.