Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed (497 Views)

Get Best High Quality Niche Blog Comments / Start A Micro-niche Blog For Just 3k And Start Making Money Online / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed by Lolo24: 2:18pm On May 30, 2020
I need a good content writer to handle content writing for a new site. It's a bulk job so we will negotiate. Pay can be per article or however you want it

3 Likes

Re: Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed by Raustin(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
I can execute your job perfectly. I'll mail you
Lolo24:
I need a good content writer to handle content writing for a new site. It's a bulk job so we will negotiate. Pay can be per article or however you want it
Re: Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed by jennyraph(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2020
I can deliver good contents for you. Contact me via WhatsApp; 09037305443
Re: Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed by erubasa(f): 10:32pm On May 30, 2020
I can write high quality contents for you contact me via WhatsApp: 08029987206
Re: Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 30, 2020
Lolo24:

Hello! I can do the job perfectly. I'm a blogger and I've done much of this stuff. 09035380194.

1 Like

Re: Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed by ajasay3030(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2020
I'm available if you still need a writer. You can reach me through /2349016701513
Re: Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed by Seniorwriter(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2020
@OP.....What's the progress.
Re: Niche Blog Content/review Writer Needed by CreamIsland: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Seniorwriter:
@OP.....What's the progress.

I SPENT RESOURCES, ENERGY AND HARDWORK WRITING 23000 WORDS EBOOK AND YES I MADE ERRORS IN THE INTRODUCTION OF THE EBOOK. TO WHICH I REQUESTED THREE DAYS AND EFFECTED CORRECTIONS BUT THE CHEAP UNDER THE DISGUISE OF THIS CHOSE TO SCAM ME AND NOT PAY FOR MY SERVICES

AFTER I GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY. COLLEAGUE THAT LINKED ME UP WITH HER, HE NOTIFIED ME THAT SHE ALSO DIDN'T PAY HIM FOR 14700 WORDS TO WHICH I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT UNTIL AFTER I SPOKE WITH HIM

I WILL BE POSTING THE SCREENSHOTS AND THE CONTACT EMAIL. OF THE SCAM. ARTIST EMPLOYER FOR ALL. TO BEAR WITNESS

NOTE: I JUST COLLECTED THE SCREENSHOTS AND HER CONTACT DETAILS FROM THE GUY THAT LINKED US TOGETHER AND WILL BE POSTING THE COLLECTIVE SCREENSHOTS OF HER CHEATING HABITS

COLLECTIVELY lolo24 AS SCAMMED MYSELF AND MY BUDDY TO THE TUNE OF 37700 WORDS

I'M. BRINGING THIS TO THE NOTICE OF. OTHER PEOPLE. TO TAKE HEED.

lolo24 is in the habit of hiring and then faultfinding upon delivery and cary away with delivered projects

Collectively she has ripped myself and my dude of 37700 words which was even done cheaply.

It. Doesn't stop there. She then release a. Tirade. Of. Insults and curses and then says nothing would happen beyond posting on nairaland

She made known to my. Colleague she has done similar to people and nothing beyond posting on nairaland would happen. Why this maybe the case.,i intend not to be silent about it

I asked for my buddy to share screenshots and will put them. Up. For everyone to see the kind of thief under the disguise of. Running a legitimate hustle

HER PHONE CONTACT IS 07062808525 NAIRALANDERS CALL. THE CHEAP AND ASK HER TO PAY ME FOR MY. SERVICES

(1) (Reply)

Shop Zara, Fashionnova, Asos & Lasenza And Others From Nigeria / Jumia Anniversary Sales Promo 2020- Date & Info / Perfume Oil From Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.