Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites (2173 Views)

The IGP Is Superior To Governors ⁠— Lawyer, Ndakudu Adam / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites / Why June 12 Is Superior To May 29 As Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Lethal234 post=90133561][/quote] Do you realize how easy it is to borrow from your parents rather than the government? How you Can compare these two scenarios is shocking sir. The problem is not the zeal. People want to help the system but the head (entitled politicians) aren’t helping.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2020
yemmit90:
@op, those things you listed up there are not reasons black race is inferior to white. If you think deeply, you will realize that a typical black man is naturally wicked, short sighted, egocentric, daft or perhaps not capable/interested in doing anything good to develop himself and his society.

Africans/blacks are not only people colonized or introduced foreign religions to.

They are not the only continent or race speaking foreign languages.

They are never the only continent or race adopted English names or cultures.

It is never a fault of the white that your ancestors voluntarily decided to sold their country men into slavery.

And it is never a fault of anyone that your leaders stole away the fortune of their future generations.

It is also not a fault of anyone that we dont want to develop our continent.

So why blaming those who are not in charge of your affairs or Treasury for your misfortune and under- development?

Exactly. Now my point of creating this post isn’t to blame our colonialists. Like I said earlier, corruption and underdevelopment is the reason why blacks find greener pastures in the western world. So instead of wailing in another man’s land, calling them racists, why not channel our anger to our government or better still become independent for ourselves for once? What essentials do we need that we can’t get in Africa or Nigeria? Definitely money...
We are called names Like nigga or monkeys because of our government...
We hustle abroad because of our government...
Even patriots can’t even find jobs in the country...
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Lethal234(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:
Do you realize how easy it is to borrow from your parents rather than the government?

Exactly my point, the Government don't give out loans because the Politicians are corrupt.
But these same Politicians are Father's and Mother's it's easy to lend those stolen money to their kids.
A question to you; why are these children not taking this loan to improve on their Goals? Rather than compete with the Ordinary man's children in the Job Market.
Is it lack of Zeal or Ambition?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by edoairways: 11:58pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks do you still watch Nollywood or Hollywood movies?
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 10:24am On May 31, 2020
yemmit90:

The world is now a global village, society evolve, so as its people. No one brings any culture/religion to this world, it has to be borrow and developed. Even your present culture was borrowed from somewhere.

The reality is that, no one like to associate with failure, Africa is a failed continent, and Africans are paying deadly for their collective woes.

Let Africans start developing Africa and see whether the world will respect them or not.

Africa is a developing continent not a failed continent,it ttakes one person or team of people to suddenly turn fortunes around
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Sagay212: 11:03am On May 31, 2020
Well nothing will change. We depend on white people and their ways. While they are inventing and producing, we are acquiring masters, PhDs and all the professional certifications you can ever think of. We acquire all these simply because we want a high paying job.

We can deceive ourselves all we want, but we can't do without the white man. They are the masters.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
edoairways:
nnadychuks do you still watch Nollywood or Hollywood movies?
I don’t watch movies often. Not even Nollywood. But one thing I know is nollywood isn't up to the standard of Hollywood
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
Sagay212:
Well nothing will change. We depend on white people and their ways. While they are inventing and producing, we are acquiring masters, PhDs and all the professional certifications you can ever think of. We acquire all these simply because we want a high paying job.

We can deceive ourselves all we want, but we can't do without the white man. They are the masters.
Your slave mentality is the reason Africa is still the way it is,you guys are defeatist,you bask in your failure,do you think whites dont acquire masters and phd too.Your types are bums.Many guys and girls they invent and innovate,they there dey talk.Africa is not static we will keep moving
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by yemmit90: 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
babasolution:

Africa is a developing continent not a failed continent,it ttakes one person or team of people to suddenly turn fortunes around

That is what they make you believe. Dont know your age, but if you are 30 years and above, you should know that Africa[ especially] Nigeria in last 5 decades were better off and more advance in terms of social and economic blueprint than this period.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Sagay212: 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
babasolution:

Your slave mentality is the reason Africa is still the way it is,you guys are defeatist,you bask in your failure,do you think whites dont acquire masters and phd too.Your types are bums.Many guys and girls they invent and innovate,they there dey talk.Africa is not static we will keep moving

You are moving no where. What rubbish are you inventing? You are all running to Canada, uk, usa and you talking nonsense about slave mentality. Tell me what you can invent or do without the whiteman.

You want to be yapping trash as if it wasn't the white man that taught you English , science and many of the things you know today. E be like bomb dey your head.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Michael004: 2:13pm On May 31, 2020
nnadychuks:
Following the death of George Floyd, which was believed to be 3rd class murder, some black Americans have taken over the streets of Minneapolis in protest. The term “all lives are equal” might not be the case for blacks and non Americans.
Probably you might feel irritated already reading this... what name do you bear? Probably one invented by the whites. Funny how dependent we blacks are to the western world for everything.
I’m not racist, but I’ll give you some reasons why blacks are inferior or owned by whites:

1. WE ADOPTED THE ENGLISH NAMES
I’m going as straight to the point here: Giving someone or something a name depicts ownership. When you buy a pet in Nigeria for example, you name the dog whatever you like and that means you own the dog. Same goes for the woman who takes the husband’s name; it means she’s owned by the man( according to our cultural rites).
Now, during naming ceremonies in Nigeria, we’re restricted to giving the baby a minimum of two names( one from your dialect and the other from the white invention). Why not two local names? Why must we use the names meant for the whites?? Kudos to the northerners who name their children “Musa” instead of “Moses“.

2.WHITES WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT RACIAL TREATMENT

These guys are the superiors and that’s how much power we give them. A white man calls you “Nigga” and you’re upset, calling them racists and whining behind your keyboards. It’s funny that you weren’t slaves in the 20th century, but it still hurts that someone calls you nigga (attached to slavery). I mean how do you react when someone calls you a sinner Even when you’re sure your savior Took that burden away?? You probably just laugh about it. But the moment you get emotional about what you’re called, it becomes a part of you and you’re taunted with it.

3.NOT JUST NAMES, BUT WE LOVE EVERYTHING FROM THE WHITES

Blacks are so dependent on the whites, so crazy that we don’t even have a credible electronics manufacturer in Nigeria and not even in Africa, but we are okay with it. Africa has the best hides and skin because of wildlife, but we still depend on Gucci or Prada (like wtf are we even utilizing?).
We have the original stuffs but the whites help us utilize it and sell it to us at a crazy rate. Just give me one reason why the blacks are superior again? We don’t deserve to be in the same level with the whites.

4.WE HAVE CORRUPT LEADERS
You Might probably wonder why this should be in the list:
Africa, especially Nigeria has natural resources. Take “oil“ for example. I didn’t know USA or Dubai has oil until the 21st century. Lol... Maybe they didn’t gain oil, probably we lost oil. Most credible Nigerian politicians have oil wells now.
No invention, no tax refund, But citizens still suffer out of unemployment and as soon as they have a slight chance to relocate to the western world, they’ll take it like it’s a poverty alleviation chance. So sad that our citizens now relocate to Ukraine, Cyprus or Germany to help their government gain tax money (when we take fall reach Ukraine or Cyprus level? cry )
The fact is if we had a good government, we wouldn’t need the whites to tell us how much we need them.

This is not a racial protest, I don’t give a damn about racism. I’ve had white guys call me “nigga” and I wasn’t offended. Like why should I be? Am I not a nigga? What different will it make if it comes from a white guy?
One thing I’m sure of is I’m no slave to the western world. But everything we do today as blacks are invented by the whites... There is BET awards but where is the WET awards? If you don’t feel inferior you wouldn’t just need to be special among your race. If we develop football leagues in Africa, we won’t need to pay stupid fees to watch football matches on TV. Now tell me... what do we have to be on the same level with the whites?

I’ll tell you this: equality might be possible for other black countries, but you see 9ja... don’t even bother.

-The Igbo guy produces Quality clothes and shoes but our tribalistic behaviors won’t let us support our own
- We cannot deny that northerners are skillful and talented in everything they do, but instead of promoting their works, we’ll rather call them “Abokee” (not the best way to support the nation either)
- The yorubas are the entertainment of the country. others Dey try, but the international artists we have are mostly Yorubas.
Don’t fight your brothers, there’s always a Place in the country where You fit in and can establish your name.

We don’t need to hate the whites either, we only need to earn respect for our own kind, and the only way we can do that is by promoting our own and being independent.

I remain Nnadychuks
You have spoken the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Michael004: 2:20pm On May 31, 2020
nnadychuks:
I tell you... You ever wonder why even with the degree we have in civil engineering our government still employs the whites to build our roads and bridges? They don’t even trust we have the capacity as citizens to move the nation forward
A sad development my brother.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by dododawa1: 6:30pm On May 31, 2020
babasolution:

the chinese bring in equipment,the government should and can set up their own construction company only if we do away with corruption cos corruption will kill the company,planet projects is an wholly indigenous company,and lagos gives them construction work,its only a matter of time,they might displace foreign companies
planet project is a political company by OWNER by ambode,am talking of general construction been established by the government for Nigeria engineers to operate.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2020
dododawa1:
planet project is a political company by OWNER by ambode,am talking of general construction been established by the government for Nigeria engineers to operate.

Thats what i am saying too,but would corruption allow it to thrive,it might just be a drain pipe of government funds
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
Sagay212:

You are moving no where. What rubbish are you inventing? You are all running to Canada, uk, usa and you talking nonsense about slave mentality. Tell me what you can invent or do without the whiteman.

You want to be yapping trash as if it wasn't the white man that taught you English , science and many of the things you know today. E be like bomb dey your head.

oga dey there,people are inventing here you are talking of white man,some blacks are just so brainwashed,no surprise its difficult for the black race to move forward,how can we move forward,with many block heads like your type,so a student cannot be greater than his teacher right?
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2020
yemmit90:

That is what they make you believe. Dont know your age, but if you are 30 years and above, you should know that Africa[ especially] Nigeria in last 5 decades were better off and more advance in terms of social and economic blueprint than this period.
true Africa was better before,but that is how Nations and even individuals grow,sometimes you do well,sometimes you hit a low point,its all part of the growth process,you learn from your mistakes and move on,not stay in one place and be sulking,Africa needs men with victory mindset,not defeatist like most of you,Africans men are failing Africa because most of you guys are sulk in defeat
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Sagay212: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2020
babasolution:

oga dey there,people are inventing here you are talking of white man,some blacks are just so brainwashed,no surprise its difficult for the black race to move forward,how can we move forward,with many block heads like your type,so a student cannot be greater than his teacher right?

Stop deceiving yourself you person.... you want to be greater than which teacher? Mention the one thing you are inventing or have invented. The phones, electronics,toothbrushes ,roads you ply , bridges, airplanes, even the oil you have you cannot refine without the help of a white man. You keep borrowing from the whites and getting aids and supports yet you have nothing to show for it. All your white man's education and certificate you run after and all you have to show for it is cars or some funny looking house and you feel like you are successful. You travel to the white man's land and give testimony in church like it's some breakthrough.

It is not brainwashing. It is the fact. How can black race move forward when they cannot do anything for themselves. They gave you independence and you cannot even get the simplest things right, instead you running to their country. If we exchange countries with the whites, they will develop africa and we africans will be running away from Europe, usa, uk back to Africa after we have destroyed everything.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Sagay212:

Stop deceiving yourself you person.... you want to be greater than which teacher? Mention the one thing you are inventing or have invented. The phones, electronics,toothbrushes ,roads you ply , bridges, airplanes, even the oil you have you cannot refine without the help of a white man. You keep borrowing from the whites and getting aids and supports yet you have nothing to show for it. All your white man's education and certificate you run after and all you have to show for it is cars or some funny looking house and you feel like you are successful. You travel to the white man's land and give testimony in church like it's some breakthrough.

It is not brainwashing. It is the fact. How can black race move forward when they cannot do anything for themselves. They gave you independence and you cannot even get the simplest things right, instead you running to their country. If we exchange countries with the whites, they will develop africa and we africans will be running away from Europe, usa, uk back to Africa after we have destroyed everything.
We invite the whites to our country because we need their help. the difference is when the black man goes abroad, its not because the whites need our help. The opposite is the case.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Sagay212: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2020
nnadychuks:
We invite the whites to our country because we need their help. the difference is when the black man goes abroad, its not because the whites need our help. The opposite is the case.

Na so nau. Imagine if they decide to increase the cost of their visas, make it very expensive just to punish and stop us from coming to their country. See how much money we waste just to get visas.
One idiotic company had the nerve to advertise uk university on nigerian radio and clearly said people should take advantage of the offer to get a foreign degree because employers in nigeria value it better. How do we now argue that the whites are not better and far away ahead of blacks.
We don't need to pretend. Those people control us.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sagay212:

you a kid bro,development is gradual,it doesnt come in one generation,the older generation might have failed,but i am determined not to make my generation fail
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Sagay212: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
babasolution:

you a kid bro,development is gradual,it doesnt come in one generation,the older generation might have failed,but i am determined not to make my generation fail

Lol...you must be a comedian....I didn't check your moniker all the while...babasolution in deed. You think say na gbogbonise herbal we dey yarn here .
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol...you must be a comedian....I didn't check your moniker all the while...babasolution in deed. You think say na gbogbonise herbal we dey yarn here .

you are going to see the progress of the black race,you will eat up your own words someday,mark this very day

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. / Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army / Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.