Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (64252 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 9:06pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:
Ibadan is like 70% slum and filth infestation with brown roofs and ancient building relics littered about, and then 30% face-lift of ultra modern urbanization mostly in the GRA areas. Anybody that has traveled to or lived long enough in Ibadan can attest to this. Go to Bere in Ibadan, and you will think you just did a time travel to the 16th century. The prevalent ancient structures there all clustered up together with poor spacing and gutter rivulets criss crossing each square miles of slum is enough to make you book it out of there to save your sanity. Other slum areas place with mentioning are Dugbe, Sango, Eleyele, Aleshinloye, Molete, Felele etc

I was born and bred in Ibadan (born in Teju hospital), so I definitely know Ibadan like the back of my hand.

Shut up!

Follow me to Ibadan!

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2020
Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Haboki1990: 9:08pm On May 30, 2020
kayfra:

"Most of them didn't know how to read"

And you paid for your education? grin

Dude just murdered English language
When presented with facts you had no other option but to attack my English typing.. Any sensible person without awolowo's free education would have known that it was a typo

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 9:08pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:
[s]Ibadan is like 70% slum and filth infestation with brown roofs and ancient building relics littered about, and then 30% face-lift of ultra modern urbanization mostly in the GRA areas. Anybody that has traveled to or lived long enough in Ibadan can attest to this. Go to Bere in Ibadan, and you will think you just did a time travel to the 16th century. The prevalent ancient structures there all clustered up together with poor spacing and gutter rivulets criss crossing each square miles of slum is enough to make you book it out of there to save your sanity. Other slum areas place with mentioning are Dugbe, Sango, Eleyele, Aleshinloye, Molete, Felele etc

I was born and bred in Ibadan (born in Teju hospital), so I definitely know Ibadan like the back of my hand. [/s]

Stop saying nonesense. Oluyole local government alone in Ibadan is bigger than the whole Owerri city.

Follow me to Ibadan!

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2020
Anambra state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by sko(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2020
Onye bia Oba, Oba abalu ya.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2020
Enugu, the pride of the east , below grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 9:09pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonesense. Oluyole local government alone in Ibadan is bigger than the whole Owerri city.

Follow me to Ibadan!
Post those areas I mentioned egbon. GRA is like only 20% of the bigger picture. I'm an Ibadan boy so I know my onions angry

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2020
Anambra state. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by 1stola: 9:10pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tell Dem to show u ibadan ,dey will show u state government houses n otunba adedibu d former governor's house from loots , just to avoid showing u brownroofs,
...Lagos is great ,Lagos is great ...but na igbomen build d biggest n pretty structures dey
What about those OSUs that Fulani herdsmen people are killing, na like dis their house be?

Chest beaters won't kill me with their fuckēry grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2020
grin

Anambra, brow roofs. Soo beautiful. grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by kayfra: 9:10pm On May 30, 2020
Haboki1990:

When presented with facts you had no other option but to attack my English typing.. Any sensible person without awolowo's free education would have known that it was a typo

Someone attacking free education is literally dropping grammatical bombs

The irony isn't lost on any one. Obinna grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Klinee: 9:11pm On May 30, 2020
Genoa:
Poor kids.

No wonder they all run to SW in search of greener pasture.

Cc pazienza
Maestroferddi
Horsepower102
Those guys are my secondary School mates that year around 2005, they are now bastard money men now.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Alkason: 9:11pm On May 30, 2020
I grew up in Oba, completed my primary school and junior secondary school there. Nice town. I last visited in 2006. Hope to visit again next year.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 9:11pm On May 30, 2020
post=90136921:
Anambra state.

Follow me to Ibadan!

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 9:12pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

You do research or what? I guess you conducted the stats from your brain.

More of alaigbo. grin
I go soon post pictures of those areas I mentioned. Slums are everywhere in Nigeria no doubt as applies to the world at large, but we are talking about the number now. Ibadan has the largest numbers of slum areas per square mile than any state in Nigeria. Tell your brothers to post pictures of Bere, Eleyele, Felele, Aleshinloye etc and those areas I mentioned. No be GRA every state get we go dey use to make noise.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2020
The pride of the east. grin And the land the billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by pippimp(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
Did a gig in Anambra once and i won't lie, Anambra was nice. At the time. Same with Enugu. Aba, not so much. Aba scared and still scares the crap outta me.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by kayfra: 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Follow me to Ibadan!

Beautiful city

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 9:14pm On May 30, 2020
IB city!

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by xpool(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2020
post=90125183:
When I told ignorant minds that doesn't know road to Niger bridge that Anambra state is generally urbanized, the will think development end in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi,

Below is Oba in Idemili north local government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_j6cobR4ok
Have you no shame?
What is beautiful about that disorganised unplanned town?
Take real ground elevation picture na.

Seriously, when I hear people blab about Nigerian cities, I laugh.
When you visit the city, you will still be looking for the city.
The way people talk about port Harcourt being the garden city, beautiful city, omo when you go there, you will be disappointed. There is no urban city in Nigeria, except few locations in Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

I go soon post pictures of those areas I mentioned. Slums are everywhere in Nigeria no doubt as applies to the world at large, but we are talking about the number now. Ibadan has the largest numbers of slum area per square mile than any state in Nigeria.

By the time I start with Aba, Ebonyi and dig the rest of your so called paradise in alaigbo, ehn? grin You slap your head for lying to the world.

Take a look, below you shocked

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2020
Anambra state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tell Dem to show u ibadan ,dey will show u state government houses n otunba adedibu d former governor's house from loots , just to avoid showing u brownroofs,
...Lagos is great ,Lagos is great ...but na igbomen build d biggest n pretty structures dey

Dindindin.. Why Lagos? Why your people don't build their own region/state instead of Lagos? But I think there is nothing to build in your region that's why your people channeled their resources, energy etc to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Haboki1990: 9:15pm On May 30, 2020
kayfra:

Someone attacking free education is literally dropping grammatical bombs

The irony isn't lost on any one. Obinna grin
Stop trying to dodge my question , Ade grin grin

I ask again , "How many years and how many afonja movies will it take to break lion's heart history " grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 9:16pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

By the time I start with Aba, Ebonyi and dig the rest of your so called paradise in alaigbo, ehn? grin You slap your head for lying to the world.

Take a look, below you shocked
If I open thread no run ooo! make we start? cheesy
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by kayfra: 9:16pm On May 30, 2020
Haboki1990:

Stop trying to dodge my question , Ade grin grin

I ask again , "How many years and how many afonja movies will it take to break lion's heart history " grin grin

Lion Heart isn't the highest grossing movie. Not even top 5

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Haboki1990: 9:17pm On May 30, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Dindindin.. Why Lagos? Why your people don't build their own region/state instead of Lagos? But I think there is nothing to build in your region that's why your people channeled their resources, energy etc to Lagos.
Shutup !! You should be more worried about Ibadam and Ogun State where Yorubas have turned to skull mining and human organ harvesting center grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 9:17pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

50's images. grin

Take a look at the same location now and compare it with the recent image of Enugu, the second pic.
Nothing will change about that place grin Ibadan still remains the undisputed slumpolis in West Africa grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by vikstandon(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Bro, 80 percent of what you post is Bush! How is it different from a village angry

He never said is not a village bro... But is ur metropolis as beautiful as his village mbok.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Haboki1990: 9:17pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=kayfra post=90137180]

Lion Heart isn't the highest grossing movie. Not even top 5[/quotesy] which afonja movie is the highest grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by winj3: 9:18pm On May 30, 2020
It is also the major producer of global drug dealers according to NDLEA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Man Away In Trademore Estate, Abuja / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.