Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (64234 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Akurakambe(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2020
Congratulations my nze brother. Which side of umunze are you from?

]Very nice,i'm also building my own mansion at umunze,Orumba south[/quote]
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 5:01pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
According to , no brown roof in igboland, but them phyno and nollywood say otherwise. Metaphysical, Totit, come and hear something here. grin

He wouldn't say that, I am sure. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Village that can beat some Towns in SW in terms of development, structures
When Abeokuta is like this what do you expect from their villages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDCVOaIX4I

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
All I see is bushes and scanty houses

Bushes indeed. Trees are bushes ? Such greenery and sparse modern building shows this area is expanding and developing fast.

The good thing is that this town will beat many SW Brown roof enclave hands down.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 30, 2020
post=90128969:

When Abeokuta is like this what do you expect from their villages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDCVOaIX4I

Very rustic irritating sight.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:07pm On May 30, 2020
post=90125279:
More
All what this place need is good road network, steady electricity and water supply.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Michael004: 5:10pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

He wouldn't say that, I am sure. cool
Wharis dis. This is scary. Anytime I watch some other city movies and see the way they show brown roofs of anambra, enugu, imo. And I remember nairaland, I laugh grin

Wait o, these guys dey breadth in this scary thing so?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Michael004: 5:11pm On May 30, 2020
post=90129071:
When Ibadan still look like 16 centuries ago what do you expect from typical Yoruba villages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0
Choosing selected place in anambra won't stop phyno and nollywood from exposing you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
Lol, you keep deceiving yourself, why Oguns and your nollywood keep exposing you cheesy
Show us your village and stop talking like a fool grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
Choosing selected place in anambra won't stop phyno and nollywood from exposing you cheesy
E don pain am reach prick Hahahaha grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Michael004: 5:14pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Show us your village and stop talking like a fool grin grin
I have to laugh cos your musicians and nollywood no allow your lies stand na grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
post=90129071:
When Ibadan still look like 16 centuries ago what do you expect from typical Yoruba villages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0
The whole of South West need a timing bomb to distroy that complete shitthol walai grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:18pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
I have to laugh cos your musicians and nollywood no allow your lies stand na grin
How many brown roofs dey east compared to the one wey dey Ibadan alone cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
Large concentration of slums in your region compare to other regions

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 5:20pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
Wharis dis. This is scary. Anytime I watch some other city movies and see the way they show brown roofs of anambra, enugu, imo. And I remember nairaland, I laugh grin

Wait o, these guys dey breadth in this scary thing so?

You ain't seeing anything yet. That's anambra. You can confirm the street names.

Enugu is even worst but anambra takes the lead sha. cheesy

See poverty. See the almighty ibo land of billionaires.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Michael004: 5:21pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
How many brown roofs dey east compared to the one wey dey Ibadan alone cheesy grin
Are you gradually retracing your word. You said no brown roof na. Which one is how many brown roofs compare to the one is Ibadan. Ibadan no deny na, bust still developed than all your states.

Well you need to ask your musicians and nollywood people o. No me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
Search for slum prevelence survey in Nigeria you will understand better.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

You ain't seeing anything yet. That's anambra. You can confirm the street names.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Michael004: 5:22pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

Chai, abeg wetin you dey use get this places, I will download it. Just tell me.

See pride of the East o. Abeg more of this Totit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:25pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
Are you gradually retracing your word. You said no brown roof na. Which one is how many brown roofs compare to the one is Ibadan. Ibadan no deny na, bust still developed than all your states.

Well you need to ask your musicians and nollywood people o. No me cheesy
When did i say there's no brown roof in the east. Of course there's but not as much as the one in Ibadan, not to talk of the whole of the West grin grin The who of South West should first compete with Ebonyi state first grin

E no go still change the fact say Ibadan Na baba for brown roof. That's why we name am brown roof republic grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 5:28pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author= post=90129627][/quote]

2012?? Anyway, show up the link to your fake table. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
Typical village scenery.

This is capital of Osun state grin grin grin

Osogbo grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 5:29pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:

More grin

Anambra.

You will get a quote from me, later.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

2012?? Anyway, show up the link to your fake table. cheesy
Search slum prevelence in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 5:32pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:

Seee brow roofs, Enugu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 5:33pm On May 30, 2020
post=90129839:

Search slum prevelence in Nigeria

According to..?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:33pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

Ibadan is the worst in West Africa grin grin you can never find such place like this in the east. Ibadan deserve big award I swear grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

More grin

Anambra.

You will get a quote from me, later.
Compare what you posted to these

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 5:34pm On May 30, 2020
See brow roofs in enugu the so called ' pride of the yeast.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:35pm On May 30, 2020
post=90129787:

This is capital of Osun state grin grin grin

Osogbo grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ
Chaiii shocked shocked grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 5:37pm On May 30, 2020
post=90129979:

Compare what you posted to these

You want me to take a shot of ananbra view as wide as this one to prove to you that what we have in anambra is even worst? No vex oo grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Man Away In Trademore Estate, Abuja / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.