Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? (5841 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 20, 2011
I'm not trying to arise any religious fray up in here, i am just expressing what i feel, so directing the question only to the christian sistas. I school and live here in d north and i see how d muslim girls keep themselves very well and d christian guys would be d last set of pple to date them on earth. On the other hand, d christian girls date muslims guys without feeling anything. Now this is d point; my muslims friends jokingly tell me that they can have nothing to do with our girls in d future cos of their indecency and cheap attitude that they can only marry their fellow mallos cos they are d kept wife materials. So i wonder why some xtian girls dont think twice b4 doing this. Note: i mean here in d north and i am sending the question only to whom it may concern. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Osama10(m): 4:48am On Jan 20, 2011
Just wait for them they are coming now to answer your question. cool
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by MMM2(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2011
becos muslim chicks are nun and dey re still blackwards.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2011
emmboy:

and live here in d north and i see how d muslim girls keep themselves very well and d christian guys would be d last set of pple to date them on
What where did you get that? I am a Muslim girl and I've dated two christian guys. And I can bet you that there are some Muslim girls in the North that would date them. (So watch how you make general statement like this)

emmboy:

my muslims friends jokingly tell me that they can have nothing to do with our girls in d future cos of their indecency and cheap attitude that they can only marry their fellow mallos cos they are d kept wife materials.
Bullshi**t!!!! total bullshi**t. You can not generalize all Christian girls as being bad and you can not generalize all Muslim girls as being good either. I am a Muslim, but I have seen a lot of bad Muslim girls is not even funny.

Only ignorant Muslims make such statement.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2011
Because they are seriously warned even with death threat never to date an arrrne (non-believer)!  sad sad

When a Muslim girl is seen associating with any non believer (be it casual friendship or whatever) it will be very difficult for her to get married. Muslims (especially Hausa) don't tolerate their girls staying single past her prime!

The worst is, Muslim Hausa girls are discouraged by her family and friends not to even date a non Hausa Muslim!

Av tried several times to date Hausa girls without success even when its obvious most of them likes me!
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2011
rokiatu:

What where did you get that? I am a Muslim girl and I've dated two christian guys. And I can bet you that there are some Muslim girls in the North that would date them. (So watch how you make general statement like this)

Bullshi**t!!!! total bullshi**t. You can not generalize all Christian girls as being bad and you can not generalize all Muslim girls as being good either. I am a Muslim, but I have seen a lot of bad Muslim girls is not even funny.

Based on Hausa-fulani islamic classification, am sorry to inform you that you are not classified a true Muslim!
Ask any northern Muslim and he will tell you the same. That's why they cant share mosque with you except on extremely situation.

Note: am not a Muslim am just telling you based on my interaction with them.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2011
greateros:

[b]Based on Hausa-fulani islamic classification, am sorry to inform you that you are not classified a true Muslim![/b]Ask any northern Muslim and he will tell you the same. That's why they cant share mosque with you except on extremely situation.

Note: am not a Muslim am just telling you based on my interaction with them.
LMAO you think I am part of that traditional bullsh*It that certain people have/believe. I pray to God, not a certain group. Am sorry to say but religion is not a clique. Nobody have the right to judge who is a true Muslim or not. Even people who believe they are may not be. God is the one who judges who is good and who is bad. But peeps will always judge so who cares undecided

P.S thank God I am not Hausa or what ever you call it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2011
Thats not true. i have come across many Muslim girls that not only date Christian guys but got married to them. They truly love their guys and changed to Christians. So it does happen mayb u have not seen it due to the environment you are.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2011
@nikkykay so do u mean a hausa muslim can actually date a christian dude?
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by ninob1(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2011
@ poster

that's not true, was born nd brought up in the north so all what u're sayin is very wrong
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
I think what the poster is saying is hausa muslim gals will hardly date non-hausa muslim guys.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
@nino b, do u wanna say that a konk ijab hausa chick would date a christian dude,,, well if i may ask, where exactly do u baze in the north?
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
emmboy:

@nikkykay so do u mean a hausa muslim can actually date a christian dude?
Sorry i dont know abt Hausa Muslim girl 2 christian guy cos i stay in the SW part of the country and i hvnot been to the North. The issue is the Hausa Muslim are so fanatic that they believe Yoruba Muslim r fake so whatever the Yoruba Muslim will do like ds kinda  issue, Hausa Muslim will see it is a stain to Islam.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by toyboy1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Thats not so true, tho theres an element of truth in what you posted, but i beg that disagree that you overstated or exergerrated your facts.
I am a xtain, a southerner, but i have dated a whole lot of Muslim northern gals and even married to one (a muslim from the core northen states, Sokoto) presently.
The muslim northern gals always face serious oppositions when dating a non muslim, i am a typical case study, even to the point of the family ostracizing them,
But all in all, muslim northern gals do marry non muslim guys just as it is vice versa and in the north too.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
emmboy:

I'm not trying to arise any religious fray up in here, i am just expressing what i feel, so directing the question only to the christian sistas. I school and live here in d north and i see how d muslim girls keep themselves very well and d christian guys would be d last set of pple to date them on earth. On the other hand, d christian girls date muslims guys without feeling anything. Now this is d point; my muslims friends jokingly tell me that they can have nothing to do with our girls in d future cos of their indecency and cheap attitude that they can only marry their fellow mallos cos they are d kept wife materials. So i wonder why some xtian girls dont think twice b4 doing this. Note: i mean here in d north and i am sending the question only to whom it may concern. Thanks.

its a man's world we impose the rules and break them but we dont like women breaking them
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by justdream(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2011
emmboy:

Yu Ar Very Correct. Even Here In Abuja Wer I Stay, Its Soooo Glaring. Der Mentality Is Sooo bleeped And Our Christian Sista's Do That Not 4 Love Buh Cos Of D Cash Dese Boys Whose Fathers Loot Our Nation Giv To Them. Am Rily Ashamed Of Our Christian Sistas Who Just Get Used And Dumped. It Even In The Compound Wer I Stay Here In Wuse 2, Abuja. ** I Feel Like Flogging Those Christian Girls Sometimes **
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by namfav(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2011
rokiatu:

you are funny
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by richpeople: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
Their religion does not encourage them to do so i supposed

This is not social and romantic you know.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by MeAboki(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
I am a Muslim from the core north and would agree that the Poster's observation is generally true - though for every rule there are inevitable exceptions, examples of which we have already have seen from earlier posts, so no need to repeat them all over again.

However, the basic explanation for this, rests with the fact that it is forbidden for Muslim women to marry non - Muslims; while it is permissible for the men to do so (with strict conditions).

Since Muslim girls aspire towards marriage, it therefore should stand to reason that majority of them would not want to waste their time engaging in a relationship that is already doomed right from the very beginning.

@Rokiatu, I am sorry to disagree, ppl would always be judged according to their actions.
If you flout the values of your religion (Christian or Muslim) you would definitely be seen as not a true believer; and in your case I would be inclined to have to see you as such. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by ninob1(f): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
emmboy:

@nino b, do u wanna say that a konk ijab hausa chick would date a christian dude,,, well if i may ask, where exactly do u baze in the north?

i've seen it happen so many times. it all depends on individual choice
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
Me_Aboki:

I am a Muslim from the core north and would agree that the Poster's observation is generally true - though for every rule there are inevitable exceptions, examples of which we have already have seen from earlier posts, so no need to repeat them all over again.

However, the basic explanation for this, rests with the fact that it is forbidden for Muslim women to marry non - Muslims; while it is permissible for the men to do so (with strict conditions).

]
@Rokiatu, I am sorry to disagree, ppl would always be judged according to their actions.
If you flout the values of your religion (Christian or Muslim) you would definitely be seen as not a true believer; and in your case I would be inclined to have to see you as such. lipsrsealed
Will you shut up. Bloody idi*ot. Who give a fu*ck what you think undecided I didn't say I marry one, I said i dated two, get that into your numb skull fo**l!  Good people and bad people is how I judge peeps by not religion.

Let God be the judge not your fagot a**!
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by namfav(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
muslim girls can screw whoever they want its their own business even christian boys, as long as their not my sister they can become wh*res no one is obliged to beg them to follow whats right, however if my sisters screws with a christian boy they knows what will happen to them
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
they do that because their religion does not accomodate and they are oudated grin
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by tashanja(m): 2:33am On Jan 25, 2011
@rokiatu, me have also been imagining dating an ausa muslim girl, are u one? any chance for me? :- tongue
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 25, 2011
I am not one pass tongue
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2011
[FAIL DELETED]  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL ANYWAY. . .
well Muslims babes have much more restrictions than Christians. Islam is a male dominant religion or as I like to call it, lifestyle.
With that having being said, it's almost like a tribe, the mentality is as follows "I can HAVE your woman, but you better not dare TOUCH mine!".
It's as if the Muslim brothers seeing women as women, do not care so much about them being able to have a non-Muslim woman who they are more likely to want to "train" as a opposed to the outrage they would feel if one of "their own" was to venture to the arms of a nonbeliever. Some Christians like Mormons, are VERY strict and puritan in nature however it is only a fraction. Most Christians have long lost sight of their purpose and what they are actually believing in (sorry if I offend) therefore things that they in the past would have been condemned and exiled for, they over look with ease.
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by MeAboki(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Will you shut up. Bloody idi*ot. Who give a fu*ck what you think undecided I didn't say I marry one, I said i dated two, get that into your numb skull fo**l!  Good people and bad people is how I judge peeps by not religion.

Let God be the judge not[b] your fagot a**![/b]

Please check my post again and kindly show me where I said or even suggested that you married one - and by the way, where did I insult you to warrant such vitriol? shocked

Its a matter of basic comprehension, which obviously you do not have, yet you have the audacity to call somebody names that only seem to apply to you most - so pls tell me, who is the idio*t, numskull, olodo between us ? lipsrsealed

Anyway, its not entirely all your fault; yes having seen your profile (picture) once before its not hard to imagine why life sucks for an ugly fat girl like you; but then again why should I have to bear the brunt of your frustration; after all shouldn't you be taking your case to God , who made you so. cheesy cool

Shegiya yar iska angry , abeg better respect yourself, don't try that nonsense again, I am not your mate. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by edetty(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2011
well if there is anywere in this country were christians and muslims intermarry freely without hitches at least 80% of cases,it happens only in the south western region,all those northerners are just full of shit,sorry abt dat,just my candid opinion,
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2011
Me_Aboki:

Anyway, its not entirely all your fault; yes having seen your profile (picture) once before its not hard to imagine why life sucks for an ugly fat girl like you; but then again why should I have to bear the brunt of your frustration; after all shouldn't you be taking your case to God , who made you so. cheesy cool
Shegiya yar iska angry ,
I was seriously coming with so much to say but the highlighted part is just freaking hilarious. grin grin grin  You vision is either bad, or your definition of beauty is shallow. Or your silly fu*ck up brain could not gather enough point against me so you had to come up with something so silly. Well sweetie, try better next time, cus you appear lame.

Me_Aboki:

Please check my post again and kindly show me where I said or even suggested that you married one - and by the way, where did I insult you to warrant such vitriol? shocked

Oh hold it! Check your post again and you will see it was full of prejudices. Who give you the right to even pass judgment at me? Fagot! Thank your stars for internet I swear to God! cus if this was real life, you will forget that "i'm not your mate" thing you're saying. grin
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by MeAboki(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2011
rokiatu:

I was seriously coming with so much to say but the highlighted part is just freaking hilarious. grin grin grin  You vision is either bad, or your definition of beauty is shallow. Or your silly fu*ck up brain could not gather enough point against me so you had to come up with something so silly. Well sweetie, try better next time, cus you appear lame.

Oh hold it! Check your post again and you will see it was full of prejudices. Who give you the right to even pass judgment at me? Fagot! Thank your stars for internet I swear to God! cus if this was real life, you will forget that "i'm not your mate" thing you're saying. grin

Kai! not again, this olodo girl and her mumuness.
Please tell me, what was it that you could not understand?
Was it the fact that you wrongly concluded that I said something which I didn't in my last post, for which you went on to insult me without provocation; or the fact that you still can't understand that I had already mentioned that people would always be judged according to their actions (whether Christian or Muslim).

If I were you, I'd go back to school and ask for a refund because obviously your teachers must have failed          you woefully when it comes to comprehension - otherwise I would say you definitely missed all your classes.

Please refer again to my post, I dare you to pin point a single statement of prejudice, if you can find any - rather, I would suggest that you are the one who is prejudiced (judging from your unprovoked outburst - though it not hard to see where its coming from).

And as for the right of judgement, well the last time I checked, you came to a public forum and volunteered a public statement to which everybody is free to respond to - need I say more?

Such dumbness, truly amazing! Shegiya Jaka!
Re: Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? by Sike(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2011
Bring it On more. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.