Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why All The Hate Against Ned And Regina Daniels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All The Hate Against Ned And Regina Daniels (276 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Love Up In Accra Ghana / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why All The Hate Against Ned And Regina Daniels by ozodigboo(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
I feel ashamed watching my fellow guys yabbing Ned.
I can understand the babes yabbing Regina ( jealousy ).
But guys?
See, as girls grow up, their choices of partners begin to change.
When you were in campus, was it the most handsome guys that got the best babes ? No.
The role of handsomeness in the girls choice begins to drop.
Girls need security. Let's all go and hustle.
As at the time Ojukwu married Bianca, she had already won the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, and she was a law student. Ojukwu was in his fifties but he had charisma.
Pls oo.... Its not every girl that is interested in 6 packs or going 6 rounds at a go.
For some, once she has care, love and money, 4 or 5 times a week is OK for her.
Guys, go and hustle. Babes have changed their taste.
Re: Why All The Hate Against Ned And Regina Daniels by SeverusSnape(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2020
This "hustle" you people are always talking about. I tire. Every time 'go and hustle'. Did they tell you they are idle?.

1 Like

Re: Why All The Hate Against Ned And Regina Daniels by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2020
ozodigboo:
I feel ashamed watching my fellow guys yabbing Ned.
I can understand the babes yabbing Regina ( jealousy ).
But guys?
See, as girls grow up, their choices of partners begin to change.
When you were in campus, was it the most handsome guys that got the best babes ? No.
The role of handsomeness in the girls choice begins to drop.
Girls need security. Let's all go and hustle.
As at the time Ojukwu married Bianca, she had already won the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, and she was a law student. Ojukwu was in his fifties but he had charisma.
Pls oo.... Its not every girl that is interested in 6 packs or going 6 rounds at a go.
For some, once she has care, love and money, 4 or 5 times a week is OK for her.
Guys, go and hustle. Babes have changed their taste.
this is not topic worthy. Does hate reduce his money or get to him?no. So this one no be issue

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Shows When Your Relationship Is In Bad State / Mistakes Some Women Do When About To Marry / A Message To My Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.