Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. (3209 Views)

Power Goes To The South In 2023, Anyone Against This Is Nigeria's Enemy -igbokwe / New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 30, 2020
Every man is innocent, as they say "No child is born with hate". Whatever we are today is as a result of our environment, including our parents, friends, neighbours, tribes etc

Our characteristics and features is shaped by these environmental factors, we use it to judge many things either good or bad. The best thing is to learn more about environment to sort out bad from good and lies from the truth.

I don't blame the Biafrans for getting angry at Nigerians. I would be mad too, I would be angry but will that bring back Biafra? No it won't. Will it bring back the lost soldiers of Biafra? No it won't.

I was opportuned to ask a young igbo boy what he thinks about his home town, the young boy was from Enugu but he idolizes Onitsha, he also speaks of his good neighbours who are Yorubas. Now does this narrative hold truth for all igbos? No.

An average igbo hate Yoruba and he even hates the Hausa more. If you think the statement is false, go to Nnamdi Kanu page and witness the unholy activities going on there. While you may think igbos only hate the Hausa, the recent outburst of Nnamdi Kanu racist and hateful remarks against Yoruba while no igbo elder cautioning and condemning it shows how far the relationship between the two tribes is hanging on a thread.

The cause of this hatred is not far from the Civil War. Many igbos believe they were wronged, Why? Because their parents and elders told them so. Many of the things they were told as a child are;

-Hausa are not your friend and they are illiterate
-Yoruba are cowards and they are not to be trusted
- Both Hausa and Yoruba attacked your people without doing anything to them
-it only Igbos that are hard working in Nigeria. Hausa are stupid and Yoruba are lazy
-South south are only good for house girl and boyboy
-The Nigeria troops killed 3 million igbos during the war
-The wicked Yoruba use their dirty Media to support the genocide of igbos during the war
-Nigeria took away igbo money and gave them 20 pounds.

And so on, if you were told this as a young child, you will feel nothing but rage against these two tribes, you will feel wronged and nothing but hatred towards them, you will not want to associate with them.

If I were to tell the above listed statements are all false, I don't know why the elders of igbos choose to tell them the lies instead of the truth or choose not to say anything to correct the wrong impression of igbos against other tribes.

Today's igbos are not to be blamed, they are all innocent, they are our brothers. Instead of fighting them, we should be showing them the truth that their elders chose to hide from them. We should be showing them love, the only way to counter hate is love.

I repeat, Today's igbos are not to be blamed or hated! They are our brothers

#minorityopinion

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by edochie12: 5:37pm On May 30, 2020
May God disgrace you there,u are trying to rewrite our history abi,mind yourself op

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 30, 2020
edochie12:
May God disgrace you there,u are trying to rewrite our history abi,mind yourself op

Have you read the article finish? Tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by flokii: 5:47pm On May 30, 2020
They hate us same way they hate one another and every other tribe they can't "dominate".

If only you know the evil these people perpetrated against Yorubas during GEJ's tenure, you'll weep. They kept killing any and every bill that will favour SW while they stay mute on those of the North. As God will have it, a Yoruba man emerged as speaker and now SW has the final say in the house.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 30, 2020
flokii:
They hate us same way they hate one another and every other tribe they can't "dominate".

If only you know the evil these people perpetrated against Yorubas during GEJ's tenure, you'll weep. They kept killing any and every bill that will favour SW while they stay mute on those of the North. As God will have it, a Yoruba man emerged as speaker and now SW has the final say in the house.

They should stop transferring hate to innocent children, it will only make the matter worst

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 30, 2020
Farrrade:
[s][/s]

You soon be banned, say hello to obafemiawolowo(iboman impersonating Yoruba)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by mrvitalis(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2020
flokii:

Igbos hate you and we build in your town

Honestly I blame my Igbo parents for not warning me about Yoruba early enough

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by mrvitalis(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2020
Let it be on record that one day the Igbo nation would be free , and when we are free every tribe that contributed to the killing of 3 million igbos would pay for it ...none would be speared

That's what they are afraid of ...but they can't stop it at all ....u think kanu is crazy ...today young igbos like me are super angry and have a common goal

No body that hate igbos would escape it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

How did you build their town, why can't you build yours?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:
Let it be on record that one day the Igbo nation would be free , and when we are free every tribe that contributed to the killing of 3 million igbos would pay for it ...none would be speared

That's what they are afraid of ...but they can't stop it at all ....u think kanu is crazy ...today young igbos like me are super angry and have a common goal

What will you do?

Shoot balls of akpu at us with your catapults? angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

This ur two comments contradict each other, you hate other tribes but you still wake up in their land, hate is not good bro

mrvitalis:

4 Likes

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
TripleOh7:

What will you do?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by flokii: 6:30pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

You must be a kid with this outburst of yours.. you think your tribe can stand heat from Ijaws alone talk more of Yorubas, Hausa, Fulanis etc.

6 Likes

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by mrvitalis(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

This ur two comments contradict each other, you hate other tribes but you still wake up in their land, hate is not good bro

Our parents made that mistake ...we the younger igbos would give u 10 times hate for one hate ....

Are u not wondering why ijebu lekki is not growing fast ...lol

We are wiser now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by mrvitalis(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
TripleOh7:

What will you do?

Just relax and watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by mrvitalis(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Who told u ours is not built ...you yorubas just need to travel small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by mrvitalis(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2020
flokii:

You must be a kid with this outburst of yours.. you think your tribe can stand heat from Ijaws alone talk more of Yorubas, Hausa, Fulanis etc.

We stood the heat for a year plus before u all ran to London and they blocked our arms supply ...
We only lost because there was no bullet ...now we have lead deposit everywhere in the east

Dey there make paint dey wear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by ThatFairGuy: 6:34pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Every man is innocent, as they say "No child is born with hate". Whatever we are today is as a result of our environment, including our parents, friends, neighbours, tribes etc

Our characteristics and features is shaped by these environmental factors, we use it to judge many things either good or bad. The best thing is to learn more about environment to sort out bad from good and lies from the truth.

I don't blame the Biafrans for getting angry at Nigerians. I would be mad too, I would be angry but will that bring back Biafra? No it won't. Will it bring back the lost soldiers of Biafra? No it won't.

I was opportuned to ask a young igbo boy what he thinks about his home town, the young boy was from Enugu but he idolizes Onitsha, he also speaks of his good neighbours who are Yorubas. Now does this narrative hold truth for all igbos? No.

An average igbo hate Yoruba and he even hates the Hausa more. If you think the statement is false, go to Nnamdi Kanu page and witness the unholy activities going on there. While you may think igbos only hate the Hausa, the recent outburst of Nnamdi Kanu racist and hateful remarks against Yoruba while no igbo elder cautioning and condemning it shows how far the relationship between the two tribes is hanging on a thread.

The cause of this hatred is not far from the Civil War. Many igbos believe they were wronged, Why? Because their parents and elders told them so. Many of the things they were told as a child are;

-Hausa are not your friend and they are illiterate
-Yoruba are cowards and they are not to be trusted
- Both Hausa and Yoruba attacked your people without doing anything to them
-it only Igbos that are hard working in Nigeria. Hausa are stupid and Yoruba are lazy
-South south are only good for house girl and boyboy
-The Nigeria troops killed 3 million igbos during the war
-The wicked Yoruba use their dirty Media to support the genocide of igbos during the war
-Nigeria took away igbo money and gave them 20 pounds.

And so on, if you were told this as a young child, you will feel nothing but rage against these two tribes, you will feel wronged and nothing but hatred towards them, you will not want to associate with them.

If I were to tell the above listed statements are all false, I don't know why the elders of igbos choose to tell them the lies instead of the truth or choose not to say anything to correct the wrong impression of igbos against other tribes.

Today's igbos are not to be blamed, they are all innocent, they are our brothers. Instead of fighting them, we should be showing them the truth that their elders chose to hide from them. We should be showing them love, the only way to counter hate is love.

I repeat, Today's igbos are not to be blamed or hated! They are our brothers

#minorityopinion

Chief, God bless you abundantly.
Nnamdi Kanu and his likes sowing seeds of discord needs to be tame because what he's sowing will not only consume him. He's a time bomb with the hatred he instigates

3 Likes

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

Our parents made that mistake ...we the younger igbos would give u 10 times hate for one hate ....

Are u not wondering why ijebu lekki is not growing fast ...lol

We are wiser now

Tell me cheesy
Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

Who told u ours is not built ...you yorubas just need to travel small

Then why are you trooping out like there is a war going on the south east
Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

We stood the heat for a year plus before u all ran to London and they blocked our arms supply ...
We only lost because there was no bullet ...now we have lead deposit everywhere in the east

Dey there make paint dey wear you

Only edo will finish you, chest beating as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by flokii: 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That's the lie they tell themselves to massage their over bloated ego.

Dangote's investments alone in South West is bigger than that of all Igbos combined. Yet you don't see Northerners bragging everywhere.

Funniest part is we allow them enroll in our schools, teach, educate them in UI, UNILAG, OAU etc. giving them equal chances and opportunities but what do we get in return? Hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. by mrvitalis(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Only edo will finish you, chest beating as usual.
Lol ...ask the British what they saw when we were not even United ...get your yoruba oduduwa republic and we would first lunch attack on you if u try shit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaidom Gets Buhari Endorsement To Become New Chairman as Oshiomole panics / Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 / Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.