Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home (5110 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On May 31, 2020
LawBreaker:

I want the child. The mother agreed that she is gonna let me have him. She said she will allow me take her after five years. But I disagreed cuz by then it is gonna be complicated and she agreed. I want him at a tender age. I will take him to the motherless, when he is of age I will take him to come and leave with me and I will take care of him.

You disagreed but you’d rather the child be raised in a motherless home than by her own mother.
Men that fight to take children from their moms when they are totally clueless about how to take care of another human being, how do you sleep at night?

You don’t think sending her to a motherless home is going to be complicated?

5 Likes

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
LawBreaker:

I want the child. The mother agreed that she is gonna let me have him. She said she will allow me take her after five years. But I disagreed cuz by then it is gonna be complicated and she agreed. I want him at a tender age. I will take him to the motherless, when he is of age I will take him to come and leave with me and I will take care of him.
What's complicated? How do you want him at a tender age when you wanna give him out to motherless home? Is your kid motherless? Better grow sense

4 Likes

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by andyanders: 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
LawBreaker:
For now, the only option on my head is the motherless babies. Getting a nanny to stay with me as a single father and raise my child, it won't be funny as I am a single father. Secondly, employing the services of a single mother, I wonder o.

Why is the option of motherless home a bad idea. Pls put me through
op, your monika depicts the kind of person you are. U pregnant and u wanna seperate the child from her mother 'cus u don't want her. She is willing to keep her but u don't want her to, but prefer to give the baby out to orphanage. You don't have mother or father to drop the baby and give that money to take care of him? That child will come of age and u have a lot to explain to him.
Are you with ur are with your right senses? Since u don't like her, why chuck ur penis inside her? In fact, you like common sense as sense no dey common.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by dfrost: 10:46pm On May 31, 2020
Pavore9:

We are good, thanks for asking.

I was asking based on what I experienced in the early 2000s when I was in Enugu. A guy took his one year old daughter to a motherless babies home and requested they take her in and willing to pay one year upkeep upfront. They asked for the daughter's mother, he said they were never married and the lady abandoned the child with him and went to live with another man in Ghana. They asked so many probing questions which made the guy uncomfortable and decided to leave with the daughter only to met by plain clothes policemen at the gate.

He was arrested and upon interrogation it was discovered he took his daughter away from his baby mama who was living in Nasarawa and he was about to travel out of the country. The daughter's mother came to Enugu to take child and I recall the guy was remanded at the Enugu prison.

Naturally, a single guy with a baby raises eyebrow.

I get you totally.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by eyinjuege: 11:24pm On May 31, 2020
LawBreaker:
The baby's mother. I want to relieve her of the responsibilities so she can move on with her life. As I am not ready to marry her and leaving the lady to take care of the child is gonna tie her down, as per her potential suitors and all that. So that is why I want to employ the services of foster care homes to assist while I pay for their services. Not a bad idea, huh

If the mother is not ready to look after her child, and you the father is also not ready please, and please give the child up for adoption.
You both are obviously not ready to be parents. Let that child grow up knowing the love of a parent albeit an adoptive parent.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Takotsubo: 1:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Op,

I don't think you understand the impact of what you're about to do to that child.

How is it possible that a baby has mother and father alive and the best option is an orphanage?

How old is the mother? Is she very young? Yes,having a child can alter her future but surely there must be other palatable options.Is she in agreement with you?

What of her parents? Your parents?
Why can you not raise your own child? Are you a teenager or are you paralyzed?

It's hard for me to believe you want to dump your own baby with strangers when you are an able bodied young person even capable of paying it's welfare.

You've mentioned that the girl has said she will care for the child till it is 5 years but you're saying it will get complicated,I suspect this is because the girls family will take the ownership of the baby because you are not married..I'm choosing to believe this because people say it is the culture of that part of Nigeria.

However,you need to put the welfare of the child above yourself or any culture.

Best place for the child in order to form normal healthy attachment is with the mother as first option ,you second with the support of relatives.

Yes,it will take some getting used to but the bond you will have with your child will be worth it.Other fathers like you are single handedly raising children,there are single mothers too,why is your own different?

If you want to take the baby ,enrol it in a crèche,or get a nanny,could be a relative. I see someone mentioned nanny and you said you're single? Do you not have self control abi you'll also chop nanny too? Join Reddit and learn how your mates are caring for their own flesh and blood.

How this baby is nurtured in the first few years will determine how he/she will interact with the world forever.The love ,attention,care from a parent cannot matched by strangers in an orphanage.

Think of the risk of molestation, neglect,emotional,physical abuse.

It's interesting you said you will go back when baby is of age..what do you mean by when baby is of age? 10 years? 12 years? By then,it would be too late for a meaningful bond to exist and this child will resent you & feel abandoned.

Think about it,how will you explain to this child that both parents are alive and breathing but thought the best place for him/her is a place with orphanage? "ORPHAN -age".

Leave the baby with its mother instead of this plan you have.

It sounds like a wicked thing to do.

5 Likes

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 01, 2020
I give in. I will leave the baby with the mother. Nobody supports this foster home of a thing, means that place must be a very horrible place to leave a child.

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2020
LawBreaker:
The baby's mother. I want to relieve her of the responsibilities so she can move on with her life. As I am not ready to marry her and leaving the lady to take care of the child is gonna tie her down, as per her potential suitors and all that. So that is why I want to employ the services of foster care homes to assist while I pay for their services. Not a bad idea, huh
Better take care of your child. No be you no wear condom
There are other single fathers doing it. Don't be irresponsible.

Oh wait, you already are.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2020
LawBreaker:
I give in. I will leave the baby with the mother. Nobody supports this foster home of a thing, means that place must be a very horrible place to leave a child.
Take care of your child yourself. Awon pump and dump crew. You are irresponsible. Simple.

Dear ladies, do you see why it is not good to send men message. Look at this loser. If i were the mother, i will reject that child. Sebi you Know how to ruin someone's life? He type will later come online to bash single moms online

Riele purples25 lefulefu pocohantas justbehave Martinez39 Greatresearcher1 Arthur21 merakhi khia and co come and see

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Take the child where? undecided
And? undecided undecided

Give that child up for adoption abeg! Hopefully, a good agent can find the child a decent family(i.e. single father, single mother, or even married couple) who are serious and ready to care for and give it the love that you are obviously incapable of giving it. undecided
you are also irresponsible
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2020
LawBreaker:

Nonsense. You and the mother are both irresponsible and unserious. It's the child I pity.

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Gift7428: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2020
You are one cold horrible being.
What?

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by telemployer: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Don't drop your child there please . The rate at which children are being molested at early stage is terrible. He will to become a stranger to you. Please stay with your child or let him stay with your parents , or get and older nanny to Baby sit him , in your home.

2 Likes

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Take care of your child yourself. Awon pump and dump crew. You are irresponsible. Simple.

Dear ladies, do you see why it is not good to send men message. Look at this loser. If i were the mother, i will reject that child. Sebi you Know how to ruin someone's life? He type will later come online to bash single moms online

Ri.ele pu.rples25 lef.ulefu pocoha.ntas justbe.have Marti.nez39 Greatres.earcher1 Art.hur21 merak.hi khi.a and co come and see
as far as he sends upkeep money regularly to the mother"s child i dont think there is any cause for alarm.its only those fathers who refuse sending money for the upkeep of their baby mama and child that are irrresponsible
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
xrayj:

U can get a nanny to do that for u
thank you
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
LawBreaker:
it’s a very bad idea , ur child will feel abandoned in that place. She/he would always wish to be with he’s parents , he would see them disciplining him as maltreatment , and continuously blame you .. how old is the boy , if he’s up to 4 years , u can take him to a good boarding school , and holidays he stays with you. Atleast that way u know any money you give to their Matron will be used on him/her .. if u think givihg that child to motherless Baby’s home is ur only option , then u must really hate that child. Give him/her for adoption. U don’t want women to know u hv a child right? Or u don’t want the mother to know where the child is ? Did she agree for her child to be sent to a motherless baby home? Don’t u hv a mother you can give ur child to? Or doesn’t she hv her own mother? I really don’t understand why u hate that child so much

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
lefulefu:

as far as he sends upkeep money regularly to the mother"s child i dont think there is any cause for alarm.its only those fathers who refuse sending money for the upkeep of their baby mama and child that are irrresponsible
you are part of the problem, what is stopping him from taking care of his child? Is he disabled? Op is irresponsible, simple.

He can make it work. Whay is the point of having the child in the formative years if he is not actually going to be taking care of the child

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by SecretSpy666: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
LawBreaker:
You are highly irresponsible man. The child will grow up and hate you forever. Why impregnating a woman you cannot marry? Why bringing a child to this world only to expose the child to all manner of ill-treatment, psychological trauma and low self esteem that happens to almost every child bring up by a third party. I'm a married man and I hate men like you who suffer innocent children. You will not die well.

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by SecretSpy666: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Just because the OP wants to sex new pussy and deceive another lady with promise of marriage, he wants his child send to orphanage home. Most of the children in orphanages homes feel abandoned and never to be born to this world. Even orphans are not being taking to orphanages homes these days, not to talk of a child with both parents alive. OP, you are a useless man. The lady that gave birth to the child too is a useless woman. Both of you want to suffer the child because of new suitors, new girlfriends, etc. Stupid man from stupid family. May God never give you another child again to suffer. Fool

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
SecretSpy666:
. May God never give you another child again to suffer. Fool
I wish you multiple folds of what you wish me. May all your children die an untimely death.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
SecretSpy666:

. You will not die well.
may you die through accident before the month ends. Murderfucker
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by bukatyne(f): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mehn, call us old school: nothing beats the older generation code of sexual purity & morality.

You slerp with a girl you can't marry and trust enough to train your kids.

You then come online to tell us you want to drop your unborn baby in an orphanage

So that you have more time to sleep around? You don't want the burden of single fatherhood?

*Sighs*

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
bukatyne:
Mehn, call us old school: nothing beats the older generation code of sexual purity & morality.

You slerp with a girl you can't marry and trust enough to train your kids.

You then come online to tell us you want to drop your unborn baby in an orphanage

So that you have more time to sleep around? You don't want the burden of single fatherhood?

*Sighs*
Thats what we have around these days,reason why I don't criticize Regina Daniels
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by bukatyne(f): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rozz:
Thats what we have around these days,reason why I don't criticize Regina Daniels

Hmmmm.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
What is wrong with suggesting a child be given over to parents who will love it? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by eyinjuege: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

An adoption is the best bet for that child, especially if the father and mother resent it's birth and the circumstances surrounding it's birth.
They obviously don't even want to try to do anything for that child at all, and are not even ready to make any attempt to love the child, sacrifice and care for him/her at the time it's most important.
OP doesn't know that even married folks are struggling to raise their own children, so no parenthood whether single or married is easy. All parents do is just put in their best in raising their children, but OP is not ready to do that at all so that it doesn't affect his current lifestyle.
The baby mama too didn't put up any resistance to her child being taken away and possibly dumped in an orphanage or with a stranger to raise.
With such parents, how can you stand against a legal adoption for that child? I'm sure there are many couples looking for the fruit of the womb who are ready to shower this child with all the love, attention and care it needs.

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by TheArchangel(f): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Level of moral decadence - mind-blowing
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you are part of the problem, what is stopping him from taking care of his child? Is he disabled? Op is irresponsible, simple.

He can make it work. Whay is the point of having the child in the formative years if he is not actually going to be taking care of the child
but i didnt see any place he said he wont take care of his child.If he sends money for the upkeep of the child and mom then he has played his part.except if he is refusing to send money to them or insisting the child goes to motherless baby"s home then u can call him irresponsible.u know its not every man that got a woman preggo would want such a woman to be with him.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheArchangel:
Level of moral decadence - mind-blowing
Level of moral decadence? Nah!
This is the real world ... all that moral history you have been told exists only in the minds of those who like to live with that delusion. These are problems that have existed long since man hit the ground on this planet.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by TheArchangel(f): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Level of moral decadence? Nah!
This is the real world ... all that moral history you have been told exists only in the minds of those who like to live with that delusion. These are problems that have existed long since man hit the ground on this planet.
It wasn't this bad back in the day. People don't just wake up announcing their intention to give out their unborn child. There is no ground for this especially for this op. The parents are not handicapped, it's just good ole human selfishness.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
LawBreaker:
How old are you sir? How can u sit there and think of such horrible decision for an innocent child in the first place. A child who didn't ask to be brought into this world out of your irresponsibility.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheArchangel:
It wasn't this bad back in the day. People don't just wake up announcing their intention to give out their unborn child. There is no ground for this especially for this op. The parents are not handicapped, it's just good ole human selfishness.
Oh, it was!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complicated Case Of Adultery. / Why Do Old Women Talk Too Much And Act In A Way That Annoys The Young? / My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.