Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home (5121 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by usj(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
LawBreaker:
Is it a good idea to take a child to a motherless babies home to raise the child for you and when she is of age, you will come and take the child.

It's no a bad idea, if that is the best available option.

Why do I feel bad reading this? Please:
1. how old is this baby?
2. Where is the mother?
3. Where are the grand parents (your mum or sisters)?

I heard on a radio some days ago of a man that 'forcefully took a 2 months old baby from the nursing mother, and kicked her out', depriving the baby of her mothers care at that early stage in life.

Well I don't know your story so I won't judge, but I sincerely hope you are not that man, if you are please return that baby to the mother, and learn how to be a loving father.

My Niece is almost 20 years now, her mum died while given birth to her. She was cared for by her grand mother and everything is fine with her, it was when she was about five that she went and stay with her father and her elder sisters.

Today we are all glad she's doing well in life, and she is also doing excellently well in her studies too.

I am surprised you want to take you child to the ophanage, why? because the kind of society we have in Nigeria is the type that shows togetherness!
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
lefulefu:
but i didnt see any place he said he wont take care of his child.If he sends money for the upkeep of the child and mom then he has played his part.except if he is refusing to send money to them or insisting the child goes to motherless baby"s home then u can call him irresponsible.u know its not every man that got a woman preggo would want such a woman to be with him.
taking care of a child is more than just money lefulefu. Parenthood is not for unserious or fainthearted people.

The day men realise that is the day they uncover the secret to why children abandon them in old age.

4 Likes

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What is wrong with suggesting a child be given over to parents who will love it? shocked
Do you know how difficult it is to adopt a child in Nigeria? 90% of those children never find loving homes.

Do you know how many infertile couples choose not to adopt?
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Do you know how difficult it is to adopt a child in Nigeria? 90% of those children never find loving homes.
Do you know how many infertile couples choose not to adopt?
That it is difficult is no excuse to stop trying to find good homes for kids in need.
That is why you find a good agent who can place the child in a good home.

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by UjuJoan2: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That it is difficult is no excuse to stop trying to find good homes for kids in need.
That is why you find a good agent who can place the child in a good home.

Wow, Kobojunkie is back?

Niceeee .. cool

1 Like

Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nsiehi:
It is done. I know a catholic orphanage. The kids are taken care of by the Reverend sisters that run the orphanage. The few times I visited, the kids look so neat, well-fed and good mannered.
Except the kids get abused but they wont tell you till they grow old
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Wow, Kobojunkie is back?

Niceeee .. cool
New Moniker?
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by SecretSpy666: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
LawBreaker:
may you die through accident before the month ends. Murderfucker
Your life is already broken and shattered. Starting childbearing this way has already shown that you never have a peaceful home in life.
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Your life is already broken and shattered. Starting childbearing this way has already shown that you never have a peaceful home in life.

That broken and shattered life will locate you and your home will not be a peaceful one. Ezi
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
taking care of a child is more than just money lefulefu. Parenthood is not for unserious or fainthearted people.

The day men realise that is the day they uncover the secret to why children abandon them in old age.
dats left for op to sort out cheesy
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 02, 2020
LawBreaker:
Is it a good idea to take a child to a motherless babies home to raise the child for you and when she is of age, you will come and take the child.
motherless baby"s home ke.wen u know u cant take care of a child why pop out a baby?
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by GreatResearcher1: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Take care of your child yourself. Awon pump and dump crew. You are irresponsible. Simple.

Dear ladies, do you see why it is not good to send men message. Look at this loser. If i were the mother, i will reject that child. Sebi you Know how to ruin someone's life? He type will later come online to bash single moms online

e pes25 leffu pocotas justave Mz39 Grearcher1 Ar21 khi and co come and see
Hey friend!
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by frozen70(f): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
LawBreaker:

What is your reasons behind that

So if you do for the first then you may likely do for the rest

If you can't stand raising your own biological child, what's the essence of pregnanting a woman

Just give your reasons
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Olubiggie: 2:56pm On Feb 06
Where is the father of the child. What did you eventually do
Re: Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home by Matrix137(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06
Olubiggie:
Where is the father of the child. What did you eventually do
Good afternoon sir.
Please can you help me with any amount for foodstuffs please I'm starving 🥺
God bless

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our New Baby Girl! / . / My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.