Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

People Mistake Me For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Mistake Me For Someone Else (568 Views)

Which Language People Mistake You For, / People Mistake Me For Seun..photos / Common Habits People Mistake As “toxic’ In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Mistake Me For Someone Else by SqueezedPant: 10:43pm On May 30, 2020
Hello guys ,I have a huge problem going on currently.

people always think I'm rich wheareas I can barely afford 3 square meal and this has reached the point where they ask me for money and I tell them I have none and they be like I'm the stingy type whereas the reason is I'm broke.

I don't just understand how to solve this issue , I even started wearing clothes for four days straight most of the time so people can see my true color and they were like "that's the scope people use so someone would think they don't have money"

now it caused problem as some "bad" guys in my area asked me for cash to give them and I said I don't have any , I am now being threatened that I must give them money , no matter the way I try to explain to them ,they always say it's pattern I'm using

the threat has made me to be indoors all week ,I'm being threatened.
Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2020
How will you be voicing up with the street, when you know you don't have, even if you have. Bro... Let me tell you, give them no time, acts as if you see no One... You might be afraid cause of the threatens, but Bleep it up pap

1 Like

Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by Oluromantic: 10:48pm On May 30, 2020
Which business monkey get with lion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 30, 2020
Earn up to 5k daily,check link in my signature
Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by Professorcplus(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2020
Learn the art of "whineing". By the way try stand up to then and speak for yourself. #No_offence
Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by vanida6: 11:03pm On May 30, 2020
Oluromantic:
Which business monkey get with lion?
banana business nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
A poster above said learn the act of whinening(winding actually). This is very true and efficient. Put them at a pedestal above yourself (with mouth ni o)

Before Dem call you "baba" call them grandfather.
Before Dem compliment your socks, compliment their shirt.
Add sir at the end of your sentence.

Chain them before Dem chain you.

2 Likes

Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
Both you and your problem are of the devil. Stupid post.
Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by rentAcock(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2020
Since this whole lockdown, too many people have been bored out of their mind. I mean why else will you post this?
Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by Vyzz: 11:51pm On May 30, 2020
grin

Na small matter to solve sha
Re: People Mistake Me For Someone Else by Nobody: 12:58am On May 31, 2020
I've severally felt embarrassed about this.
First, I have this distance cousin that resemble me a lot. He is just a little bit older and we are very good pals too. I remember when a lady friend of his hugged me thinking she had hugged him. I enjoyed the hug though. grin

Also some random dude had once called me by a funny name and I was like, dude you need to recheck your memory. sad

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran / Sex / Is Yoruba The Greatest Tribe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.