Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Which Language People Mistake You For, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Language People Mistake You For, (1728 Views)

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 / People Mistake Me For Someone Else / People Mistake Me For Seun..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Language People Mistake You For, by Olowoshako(m): 1:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Which language people mistake you for?.
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Olowoshako(m): 1:36am On Nov 18, 2022
People mistake me for hausa man

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Streetmovement(m): 1:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Igbo n Yoruba mostly
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by bibianna(f): 2:24am On Nov 18, 2022
I get mistaken for an Igbo! smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Nunam(m): 3:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Bachama
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by okunwaye(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo and hausa undecided
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by temitope27(m): 4:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Streetmovement:

Igbo n Yoruba mostly
where are you from then
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Nawa4unaoo: 4:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Omo na IBO ooo, everytime, everywhere, me self done tire grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by temitope27(m): 4:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Am yoruba, and people never mistook me for anything
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Streetmovement(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2022
temitope27:
where are you from then

I'm from the state that cooks the best, if you know you know grin
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by BigYash: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo. Me go just dey wonder,but I don't look like Igbo man na grin

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by wumi2017(f): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Me na igbo even some dey call me bororo (Fulani) grin
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2022
As for me, people keep asking if I'm coloured, or if there are mixed race people within my family.

But when I look at myself in the mirror, I see a complete full black woman.
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by fattprince(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Mostly Igbo. Is this okay

2 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by tayo60(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Jeon(f): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Inside Africa ethnic [Hausa or Fulani].
Outside Africa race [Arab or India ].
And I love it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Akwa-Ibom and Wafi man.
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Sweetvie: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo
I still remember back then one guy was even dragging my tribe with me... I was like, are you me? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shapeaso: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jeon:
Inside Africa ethnic [Hausa or Fulani]. Outside Africa race [Arab or India ]. And I love it .
Jeon, l like you and will you be my date?

2 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Ballzproblem2: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
fattprince:
Mostly Igbo, have got many instances. Is it the Igbo guy selling rice speaking to me in Igbo or the Okada man that I mistook for Hausa(his Igbo) that was telling me he's not Hausa that he's my brother, I became confused (cos he defo don't look life Yoruba). I asked him which tribe does he think I'm from to think we are brothers? He said Igbo na. Or is it people that ask for my name and after telling them will say "Really, I thought your name will be in line with something like Obinna or Chinedu. Lol
Even before I grew beards I've been mistaken for a female. There was this instance I went to church with my siblings and a female leader called me to be telling me that please in this church girls aren't allowed to wear trousers. I said okay but I was confused because my 2 female siblings were wearing skirt. Until she asked if I am female before o got that she was talking about me. There was also a day in church too that we were early for fellowship and we all decided to put benches together and lie down, one boy was now arguing with his brother that he cant allow me sleep near him that I'm a girl. I didn't even know I was their bone of contention until I went out to urinate and the brother was now telling him that can he now see that I am a boy as he saw me standing while urinating.
oga nobody ask for all this shalaye na ,this is sign of narcism lol

2 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Ballzproblem2: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Delta , sometimes efik ,but i am an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Jeon(f): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shapeaso:
Jeon, l like you and will you be my date?

grin
My worker's horo won't let me.

5 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shapeaso: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jeon:

grin My worker's horo won't let me.
Don't get youundecided

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Prettygirl200(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
fattprince:
Mostly Igbo, have got many instances. Is it the Igbo guy selling rice speaking to me in Igbo or the Okada man that I mistook for Hausa(his Igbo) that was telling me he's not Hausa that he's my brother, I became confused (cos he defo don't look life Yoruba). I asked him which tribe does he think I'm from to think we are brothers? He said Igbo na. Or is it people that ask for my name and after telling them will say "Really, I thought your name will be in line with something like Obinna or Chinedu. Lol
Even before I grew beards I've been mistaken for a female. There was this instance I went to church with my siblings and a female leader called me to be telling me that please in this church girls aren't allowed to wear trousers. I said okay but I was confused because my 2 female siblings were wearing skirt. Until she asked if I am female before o got that she was talking about me. There was also a day in church too that we were early for fellowship and we all decided to put benches together and lie down, one boy was now arguing with his brother that he cant allow me sleep near him that I'm a girl. I didn't even know I was their bone of contention until I went out to urinate and the brother was now telling him that can he now see that I am a boy as he saw me standing while urinating.
This kind long writing for simple question? Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Prettygirl200(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo and calabar bc of my skin colour and beauty

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Divoc19(f): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Igbo. Edo. Delta.
Am nothing close to these tribes angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by fattprince(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
oga nobody ask for all this shalaye na ,this is sign of narcism lol
Sorry I didn't know I'm not meant to shalaye

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shalommy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jeon:

grin My worker's horo won't let me.
This moniker likes you oo smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by okunwaye(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Divoc19:
Igbo. Edo. Delta.
Am nothing close to these tribes angry
EDO and DELTA are not tribes undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Jeon(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Shalommy:
This moniker likes you oo smiley.
grin
Just as you do cool

4 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tribe or Language?

I'm often mistaken for a Hausa lady cheesy
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by shantti(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
People usually mistake me for an ancient Inca here in enugu. Other times they mistake me for an Assyrian,
I have been mistaken for a native American once, didnt know why

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful And Pretty Wizkid Girlfriend And Wife To Be / Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner / Any Parent That Does This Do Not Love Their Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.