Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (122015 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by raphy(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2020
I HV been seeing the news everywhere so I came to read it here today.
may her gentle soul R.I.P amen...but why didnt the church HV a security in place?.why must she go alone ?she must HV invited one of them in my own thinking.

a girl of her age can't just go out like that...I do believe they will catch the rapist.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by soundforce: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2020
BigBashiru:

Shut up black male foooooll
You're so ignorant. Your heart is so darkened. Bitterness is in your SPIRIT, SOUL nBODY. GOD HELP U. You can't even think straight. Were you raped from your ears?
Container without Content. Empty brains with MARYKAY. You're already a problem to yourself. How will a boy cope with this uncultured feminist? Beauty without brains
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by soundforce: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2020
raphy:
I HV been seeing the news everywhere so I came to read it here today.
may her gentle soul R.I.P amen...but why didnt the church HV a security in place?.why must she go alone ?she must HV invited one of them in my own thinking.

a girl of her age can't just go out like that...I do believe they will catch the rapist.
The church is not even fenced, so need for daytime security I my opinion
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Ebitus: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Those that carry out that act might be members of the church...Bad people are inside the church.May her killers never go unpunished.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
Things they happened inside Christian god house tete.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by soundforce: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Ebitus:
Those that carry out that act might be members of the church...Bad people are inside the church.May her killers never go unpunished.
I can't really agree to that ,though, it's not impossible. Anything is possible
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
Bt u love to share from generational riches

It's obvious we don't share the same view about this generational stuffs.

I certainly don't believe it will happen as you said, neither do I believe in generational packages; good or bad. But, I believe in the law of 'cause and effect'

If such thing exists at all, do you think it'll be a matter of what you love or what you don't love? I doubt if preference will be of any use.

Why didn't you consider if that girl is a victim of generational curse, since you believe in such thing. Tell me, what use is your reaction towards her misfortune? What use is your curses or blessings when the seed sown is what determines the fruit? To me, it's not necessary - it doesn't change anything.

The moment you understand; that "whatever a man soweth, the same he shall reap" - you will learn to accept in good faith whatever comes your way.

We can ask 'why' rhetorically and sympathize, but judging will be an act of ignorance.

Meanwhile, don't see my view of the matter as an attempt to wrong your stance; rather, see it as a call to understanding.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Adavizeee(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2020
This is totally inhuman and dastard act..Human beings are the most cruel creature's I had ever known..It's so heart broken all her dreams and goals in life have been shattered by unknown retards fellows

#JusticesforUwa
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Origin(f): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Who is the officer handling the case self.

Lagos has a crime lab where they can easily test for DNA. She would still have semen on her.

Please let us get the culprit.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Bornfool(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Op abeeg you in the name of God pls delete those pics it is too graphic

Rip
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Proffdada: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2020
Satan66:

If your father had not raped your mother would be here rn?
why carry your family problems to nairaland? cheesy
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Aveen(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2020
what are u tryin to say....instead of spouting out nonsense,i'lld prefer u remain quiet...it saves a lot of stress..nd sometimes trouble, smtimes ignorance isn't an excuse
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by holuwajobar(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Relative to rapist#2 spotted!

Is this how dumb you are?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Opeakins(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Shey olosho no Dey dat area ni wey dem come rape d innocent gel
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2020
coputa:
LIE!!!,read your comment again.you could not defend what you wrote,is it cowardice or exuberance
okay fine , what do you want from me?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2020
6digitscomrade:
lol .. his IP address tracked because he’s a ritualistic Abeg go joke section go play �����
yes meaning he kills people they call it murder , I'm a Sourcerer I know
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Biodun1929(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2020
BurntSoul:

why are u guys like this? Why wld a generation suffer what they know nothing abt? Don't u think one of ur ancestors committed a crime that deserves this kinda curse?

Exactly! I was going to 'like' the guy's post, but when I got to that "generation curse" part, I just skipped the post.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by otomatic(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2020
BurntSoul:

why are u guys like this? Why wld a generation suffer what they know nothing abt? Don't u think one of ur ancestors committed a crime that deserves this kinda curse?

It's called a generational curse. You inherit it by reason of lineage, due to what your forbears did.

" the fathers have eaten a sour grape and the children's teeth are set on edge"

"For the Lord your God is a jealous God, visiting the iniquities of the father upon the children, even up to the third generation"

So , even without people saying it , the curse is there already. As a matter of fact most people suffering today are under such curses which they know nothing about, that is, suffering for crimes their ancestors committed.

PS: the quotes above are made under the assumption that you read the Bible.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2020
otomatic:

It's called a generational curse. You inherit it by reason of lineage, due to what your forbears did.

" the fathers have eaten a sour grape and the children's teeth are set on edge"

"For the Lord your God is a jealous God, visiting the iniquities of the father upon the children, even up to the third generation"

So , even without people saying it , the curse is there already. As a matter of fact most people suffering today are under such curses which they know nothing about, that is, suffering for crimes their ancestors committed.

PS: the quotes above are made under the assumption that you read the Bible.
How's this justice. And one MoG is deceitfully organising deliverance programs. Ya'll is confuse
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by PoshLines5: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Sigh....

Some men need to be donated to we ritualist.

The idea of killing them or sending them to jail is not profitable to the economy and more of a liability.

They should be handed over to registered ritualist, which in turn will curb the activities of ritualist as they can always source live humans from the government

Inside a church? WTF!
u get sense so!!!!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by otomatic(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2020
BurntSoul:

How's this justice. And one MoG is deceitfully organising deliverance programs. Ya'll is confuse

Well, I don't think it is justice. Just that that's how we see it in nature. More like blood debt, so the lineage must pay.

As for MoGs, any deliverance that is tied to money/payments is very fake.
I personally believe that your own mouth and level of spiritual development can deliver you.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2020
So this happened in the church shocked

An RCCG church for that matter....

cry
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by DarkCaesar(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2020
Shut the Bleep up and Let God fight her cause.....you are no man of God and may you be be face with doom
AmazingMOG:
May they never have peace

I curse thier generation even to the 10th generation

Now till the end of next week May they be caught and disgrace

If I be a man of God!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2020
otomatic:

Well, I don't think it is justice. Just that that's how we see it in nature. More like blood debt, so the lineage must pay.

As for MoGs, any deliverance that is tied to money/payments is very fake.
I personally believe that your own mouth and level of spiritual development can deliver you.
If it ain't fair then its injustice. If its bad, no portion of the Bible can right it. I believe u won't want ur kids to emulate bad things
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by leomarz007: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2020
BigBashiru:

The ratio is like 10000 female rapes to 1 unforceful male rape that doesn't result in the death of the raped man.

Let's stop trying to save face and face the facts.

We are on the same page here Mr/Mrs. I would have told you one of many stories of my course mate whom was raped and I acted upon it to do justice to the group of teenagers but it fell on deaf ears. Which ever ratio is higher is out of the point here. The fact here is rape is a culture in this country just as in other nations. Nigeria has been a member of the Economic Community of Countries Condoning Rape/Sexual Brouhaha In West Africa.
Neighbourhood watch/CCTV is at zero % in these parts.
The Violators see this despicable act as a human right. The perpetrator is simply saying the victim's body is his to take with or without her consent and when a society as a whole fails to protect the victim and punish the perpetrator, that society is consenting that indeed the woman's body is up for taking with or without her consent. Shekina!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by soundforce: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Opeakins:
Shey olosho no Dey dat area ni wey dem come rape d innocent gel
My dear, funny enough two olosho joints dey d same street. Na my area ee happen
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
They must be brought to book.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Uyi168:
And God was watching cry
so even with Reuben and the rest of those pastors you have as course mates, you still foolishly choose to be an atheist.
Smh
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Successfulsuccy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. He is powerless,,,sitting on his unexisting throne and watching that girl raped in d house of non existent God.

Sir please he isn’t and guess wat he would still forgive you for these quote.
Things happen for the name of the Lord to be glorified
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Uyi168: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
so even with Reuben and the rest of those pastors you have as course mates, you still foolishly choose to be an atheist.
Smh
..idiot, who u and Reuben help
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Uyi168:
..idiot, who u and Reuben help
is this really the guy in pharmacy or this account has been hacked?
I doubt this is Uyi the 500 level student of pharmacy in uniben
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Uyi168: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
is this really the guy in pharmacy or this account has been hacked?
I doubt this is Uyi the 500 level student of pharmacy in uniben
.. Yimmu.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.