Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (122027 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by bukatyne(f): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heavensent01:
she was obviously killed because the person na insider or perhaps member of the church because I don't see the confidence someone we have to do this rubbish in a church

people used to be around church, where are the people that stay around it? all should be arrested for questioning, the fire extinguisher should be screen thoroughly

I agree with your first paragraph.

I can't imagine rapists walking into a church to rape a lady.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by bukatyne(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
otokx:
There is more to this story.

Where have you been?

Happy new years.

There is more to this story.

It makes no sense that rapists would waltz into a church and rape her.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Justdenis(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:

You still be thinking you are special o and God will come to your aid when you need him because you are special or because you dey read Bible.

Sometimes I wonder if some people have brain inside their thick skull...
Its not compulsory to comment ...just dont bring on ursef wat u can't carry.... U had better stop blaspheming and stick to wat u can swallow.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Justdenis:

Sometimes I wonder if some people have brain inside their thick skull...
Its not compulsory to comment ...just dont bring on ursef wat u can't carry.... U had better stop blaspheming and stick to wat u can swallow.
that was fact this is blashphemy

Jesus is a dickz , he should suck on dicks od other gays , .
Now that my man is blashphemy

Meathead!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
Shebi if it wr to b riches d generation can share from bt now curse dey can't.. u are sick who ever u are...
Just put yourself in the shoes of those generation you wanted to curse. Thank God, God is not man!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by mira4u: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
angry cry

May the wicked face worse death than hers, amen.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
mira4u:
angry cry

May the wicked face worse death than hers, amen.

if someone asks u why you're no more using your rosy247 account, would you be truthful enough to tell such person that I am the reason why your main moniker is in a hiatus?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by kayfx2(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
I hope they took a rape swap sample. Nigeria's justice system is poor,All convicts must have their DNA stored in CODIS..won't be surprised if the killer have been once incarcerated. This would have made it a step closer to apprehend the culprit. R.I.P Uwa

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by olisaEze(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2020
printemps:

Talk is cheap, Seun has given you a platform to display your insolence. Take your ''Nigerian lexicons" and shove it down your throat. I'm not one of your pawns. You being an adult and you addressed me the way you did? You're a disappointment to your generation and a disgrace.

Lwtmbb! grin cheesy

Young man, I am grateful for Seun’s platform, whether it be for the display of insolence or not. You on d other hand with poor understanding of how ur country really works and no credit to ur name for making things better is coming on a public forum to display ur parochial mentality in such a comical manner. You r d disgrace, but I won’t say it’s to ur generation. Nahh, ure not even that significant. You're a disgrace to ur family name for showing in public that u have been poorly raised and can’t hold a sensible conversation without exhibiting the gutter in u. Now bleep off and go back to being the mediocre you’ve always been! grin
Next time u want to mention Seun’s name, add some modicum of respect. The Vice President knows him by name and is proud of his platform, u on the other hand no one knows. What a waste pipe! grin grin grin
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by mkoabiola: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nawa oo.

How do men enjoy rapery ..

No moaning... No attachment.. No submission..
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by princetg: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Too bad
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by printemps: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
olisaEze:

Lwtmbb! grin cheesy

Young man, I am grateful for Seun’s platform, whether it be for the display of insolence or not. You on d other hand with poor understanding of how ur country really works and no credit to ur name for making things better is coming on a public forum to display ur parochial mentality in such a comical manner. You r d disgrace, but I won’t say it’s to ur generation. Nahh, ure not even that significant. You're a disgrace to ur family name for showing in public that u have been poorly raised and can’t hold a sensible conversation without exhibiting the gutter in u. Now bleep off and go back to being the mediocre you’ve always been! grin
Next time u want to mention Seun’s name, add some modicum of respect. The Vice President knows him by name and is proud of his platform, u on the other hand no one knows. What a waste pipe! grin grin grin

Your arrogance and insolence is fantastically fascinating. I have no further words to describe cyber scums like you, trolling and thinking they can bully others. Your life would very likely be better than the pathetic one you think you currently enjoy if you possess what I have. I'm sure you're one of those kiddies who come on Nairaland and insult men and women old enough to be their parents. Reading your posts on here shows how childish you're. Its laughable you call me ''young man'' when you don't even know me.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Rapist#1 spotted!
I laugh IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Little brat spotted hahaha
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by olisaEze(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
printemps:

Your arrogance and insolence is fantastically fascinating. I have no further words to describe cyber scums like you, trolling and thinking they can bully others. Your life would very likely be better than the pathetic one you think you currently enjoy if you possess what I have. I'm sure you're one of those kiddies who come on Nairaland and insult men and women old enough to be their parents. Reading your posts on here shows how childish you're. Its laughable you call me ''young man'' when you don't even know me.

Verbosity is really not a sign of intelligence. Oh I don’t know you, but I don’t need to because I know ur type from reading ur posts. A very self entitled and pretentious fellow who assumes he has d right to throw a tantrum at anyone. If you feel ure too ancient for other opinions pls feel free to drop dead make we young ones hear word! Now bugger off and stay off my mentions, child.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by wany(f): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Girls normally do reading in 2 or 3some.why was she all alone.
At what time was she there ?
People stay around the church premises,no one heard her scream.
Her cloths were not torn.
Seems to me they actually went there to kill her.sad

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by FarmTech(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yep it's either God or buhari and Buhari does not claim to be ominipresnt
So long as Satan and disobedience to God exist, things like this will happen. But if u make God ur number one, he won't let such happen to u. This does not mean that bad things can't happen to a Christian. God allows it for a reason if it does happen.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by printemps: 1:04am On Jun 03, 2020
olisaEze:

Verbosity is really not a sign of intelligence. Oh I don’t know you, but I don’t need to because I know ur type from reading ur posts. A very self entitled and pretentious fellow who assumes he has d right to throw a tantrum at anyone. If you feel ure too ancient for other opinions pls feel free to drop dead make we young ones hear word! Now bugger off and stay off my mentions, child.

Stay off your mention like sey you carry one come here, or like sey you inherited one. I won't be surprised if the latter is the case, since your rabidness can be seen in how you go on barking on here as would a rabies infected dog. Continue I know your type, they don't stop barking until treated. I no get your cure I for cure you, but no worries you go find one soon.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2020
FarmTech:

So long as Satan and disobedience to God exist, things like this will happen. But if u make God ur number one, he won't let such happen to u. This does not mean that bad things can't happen to a Christian. God allows it for a reason if it does happen.
so this rape was for a reason? Wow
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by olisaEze(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2020
printemps:

Stay off your mention like sey you carry one come here, or like sey you inherited one. I won't be surprised if the latter is the case, since your rabidness can be seen in how you go on barking on here as would a rabies infected dog. Continue I know your type, they don't stop barking until treated. I no get your cure I for cure you, but no worries you go find one soon.

Damn! You mean u stayed up till 1AM thinking of a comeback? Lol, shii dude get a life! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by printemps: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
olisaEze:

Damn! You mean u stayed up till 1AM thinking of a comeback? Lol, shii dude get a life! cheesy cheesy grin

Get a life! Was that what I heard you say? Le kue madu that wakes and sleep on Nairaland saying to me to go get a life ị bụ onye iberibe. I don't live your time zone, punk! Why am I wasting precious time with trolls like you? I guess to exorcise you of the demon legions of arrogance and insolence that have possess your being. But now realize you're beyond redemption*. Geeeee! You just dey waste my time, come on, I'm done.

*Even the life we lost to creeps like you, for whom this thread was created no even make you change. You dey there dey attack me saying "Ur government" like sey no be your government too. Some of you here on Nairaland are so presumptuous, arrogant and insolent that you all think sey na everybody una go fit attack. What a lack of netiquette!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Lilimax(f): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
1Sharon:

You just want them to confess and repent? And not be punished?

Your curses and prayers are wishful thinking..does not work
Huh? Read again embarassed
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by JamisiEwoooo: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Justice shall prevail, it will..... I shall assure u!
None of them shall escape!
grin grin grin

Cc Obafemiawolowo JamisiEwoooo
#43,000 benchmarked for download!
cool
[/s]
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by FarmTech(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
so this rape was for a reason? Wow
I'm not God. Only God knows if she was Christian. But in case u don't know, Christians have been persecuted in ways more terrifying than this one. And all the while, God allowed it to happen. Every Christian will be purified thru fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.