Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People (935 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmCyu_DaMYw

Hypocrites Pro lives in America continue to see black people in America being murdered in grown flesh but they never stand against this evil being done to any human being, not just against the black communities in America.

It is mere hypocrisy to be pro live Christians in America to see this evil act against black and just keep quiet or be silent against such acts. What's is the difference between those who are pro lives and at the same time turn around watch a full grown adult murderer and never take any action against such evil acts?

#BlackLivesMatter
#AllLivesMatter

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2020
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Nobody: 8:24am On May 31, 2020
Nonsense. So it only Anti-Life people that care abi. Be deceiving yourself with the name "pro choice"
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Nonsense. So it only Anti-Life people that care abi. Be deceiving yourself with the name "pro choice"

Dude, you ain't making any sense. Does the OP say anything about anti life or the hypocrisy of pro lives in America?

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by MuttleyLaff: 8:59am On May 31, 2020
Goshen360:
h t tps://youtu.be/cmCyu_DaMYw

Hypocrites Pro lives in America continue to see black people in America being murdered in grown flesh but they never stand against this evil being done to any human being, not just against the black communities in America.

It is mere hypocrisy to be pro live Christians in America to see this evil act against black and just keep quiet or be silent against such acts. What's is the difference between those who are pro lives and at the same time turn around watch a full grown adult murderer and never take any action against such evil acts?

#BlackLivesMatter

#AllLivesMatter
I am certain that cop probably has a pet dog and wouldn't ever dream of leaning his knee, that way on his pet dog's neck

The curse of Canaan. This is the Curse of Canaan, to which the misnomer "Curse of Ham" has been attached since Classical antiquity. Ham wasn't even cursed nor blessed, lmao, he was just left in limbo, neither here, neither there, by Noah.
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Nobody: 9:03am On May 31, 2020
Goshen360:

Dude, you ain't making any sense. Does the OP say anything about anti life or the hypocrisy of pro lives in America?
you are the one not comprehending. So the op has carried out a survey and has seen that all pro-lifers do not care?
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by MuttleyLaff: 9:09am On May 31, 2020
Goshen360:

Tadeknkeepcalm:
you are the one not comprehending. So the op has carried out a survey and has seen that all pro-lifers do not care?
What OP, is saying, don't just speak out only when its about a black man being violated, abused, dehumanised et cetera but talk also of when other races are subjected to such treatment.

All lives, whether pink, green, purple et cetera matters

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Nobody: 9:17am On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What OP, is saying, don't just speak out when its about a black man violated, abused, dehumanised et cetera but talk also of other races. All lives, whether pink, green, purple et cetera matters
And what I'm also saying is, who told the op that they don't care?
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What OP, is saying, don't just speak out only when its about a black man being violated, abused, dehumanised et cetera but talk also of when other races are subjected to such treatment.

All lives, whether pink, green, purple et cetera matters

That's exactly my thoughts in the OP, not just because he's a black man. All lives matter! Some of these white people (not all) thinks this country is for them alone. The racial injustice against the black communities simply clear that it could have being done against any race and it should be condemned in all aspects.

Also, I was thinking what's the essence of screaming pro live in America society while we watch full grown adults being murdered in day light but don't have legislation against such acts? On top of that, the man was unarmed and doesn't pose no treath to those 4 police officers.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by MuttleyLaff: 9:33am On May 31, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
And what I'm also saying is, who told the op that they don't care?
OP can see they shout from the rooftops only when black lives rights and humanity are trampled upon, but don't use the same vigour and/or energy for everybody or right across the board when similar happens
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
OP can see they shout from the rooftops only when black lives rights and humanity are trampled upon, but don't use the same vigour and/or energy for everybody or right across the board when similar happens
Because he doesn't know enough pro life media
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Haha, which one I don see wey I no talk? And besides, we don't see this too often to whites Americans over here....if I see or if it makes the news, I go talk o grin
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by MuttleyLaff: 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Goshen360:
Haha, which one I don see wey I no talk?
And besides, we don't see this too often to whites Americans over here....if I see or if it makes the news, I go talk o grin
Are you "they" ni?
I said, "OP, can see they shout from the rooftops only when black lives rights ..."
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by tammie24: 9:46am On May 31, 2020
Don't forget people die unjustly in Nigeria everyday too

Let's focus on our problem and leave America with their problem

The lives of Nigerians matter too
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2020
tammie24:
Don't forget people die unjustly in Nigeria everyday too

Let's focus on our problem and leave America with their problem

The lives of Nigerians matter too

I know the bold is correct but how many whites lives in Nigeria to do such acts against black people or to any human being? I raised the topic because I live here not in Nigeria and we see this happen too often to black people. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it or who it's done to....simple as Abc!

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by MuttleyLaff: 11:30am On May 31, 2020
Goshen360:

#BlackLivesMatter
#AllLivesMatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOihzXGNlFU
The commentator always cracks me up with laughter each time I go to his channel and I hear him interject with "... this is bullshit right yeah with its bullshit right here et cetera ... everybody's lives matter. This is gar-bage. Gar-bage 100% ..."

MOTHER OF AHMUN, 3 days ago wrote:
"Actors playing roles everywhere. Even those in the crowd asking for a pulse. Those officers were actors too"

Nandi, 3 days ago wrote:
"I seen something where his girlfriend said she forgives the cops and her boyfriend would want the same, that’s when I knew it was some bs!"

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 31, 2020
So it's all a script?
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOihzXGNlFU
The commentator always cracks me up with laughter each time I go to his channel and I hear him interject with "... this is bullshit right yeah with its bullshit right here et cetera ... everybody's lives matter. This is gar-bage. Gar-bage 100% ..."

MOTHER OF AHMUN, 3 days ago wrote:
"Actors playing roles everywhere. Even those in the crowd asking for a pulse. Those officers were actors too"

Nandi, 3 days ago wrote:
"I seen something where his girlfriend said she forgives the cops and her boyfriend would want the same, that’s when I knew it was some bs!"
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by MuttleyLaff: 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
Bodydialect57:
So it's all a script?
Nobi from my mouth you go hear say tisa mama be winch

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 31, 2020
Patapata, change school and change uniform na grin
MuttleyLaff:
Nobi from my mouth you go hear say tisa mama be winch

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by MuttleyLaff: 1:14pm On May 31, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Patapata, change school and change uniform na grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeO1Bw2x0c
This is not my real face ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeO1Bw2x0c
This is not my real face ooo grin grin grin

Emmanuela don blow ooo.... grin grin grin. LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Joshthefirst(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goshen360:

Emmanuela don blow ooo.... grin grin grin. LWKMD
Goshen are you pro-choice?
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Joshthefirst:
Goshen are you pro-choice?

I'm both pro life and pro choice! It has to be reasonable where it is convincing
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Joshthefirst(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goshen360:

I'm both pro life and pro choice! It has to be reasonable where it is convincing
So in what situations are you pro choice?
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Goshen360(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Joshthefirst:
So in what situations are you pro choice?

In cases of rapes and the likes.
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Kobojunkie: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Goshen360:
Many of those in the crowd protesting are some of those pro-lifers! undecided
Re: Black Lives Matter: Hypocrites Pro-life Keep Murdering Black People by Joshthefirst(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Goshen360:

In cases of rapes and the likes.
bump.

What do you mean by "the likes"? Please expansiate

Most cases of abortion are for less than rape reasons though. Statistically. The 50 million babies killed from Roe v Wade were not 50 million rape babies

(1) (Reply)

Water Baptism Makes You A Subject To The Marine Kingdom / Work On Your Dream / If Jesus Will Lead Christians 2 Heaven, Who Will Lead Moslems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.