Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) (7559 Views)

Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 31, 2020
A video footage obtained by naijaeverything shows the moment a lady’s clitoris was in trouble as her jean zip ‘apprehended’ it.

In the video shared online was the moment a lady who seems not to be wearing pants got into trouble as her vigina clitoris was in serious pain.

The lady was captured crying and shouting in pain as she cannot remove the jean zip that clipped her love button.

This has caused some mixed reactions as some said "Disadvantages of big clitoris" " I get scissors make I use am cut and" another one said "Good For Her...Where is her Pants".

The Video Is Too graphicTo Be Posted Here, Watch The Video HERE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Spice1: 8:22am On May 31, 2020
Useless OLOSHO!

And she still gat the guts to video it

Fake ass bitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by lexdany(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2020
lmao... someone said he has scissors grin
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by illicit(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2020
My tongues best friend... wink
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 31, 2020
illicit:
My tongues best friend... wink

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Tinocosta17(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2020
Lol hahahahaha.
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Raeheemwayne: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020
Trouble.
This particular matter heavy for mouth.
Her Puna big sha.
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Dragovic: 12:52pm On May 31, 2020
Another Banger
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 31, 2020
Lala come see bush meat �
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Trouble.
This particular matter heavy for mouth.
Her Puna big sha.

Big meat she have got there
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Raeheemwayne: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
MissTalker:

Big meat she have got there
Food for potbellied Elders.
It's too big abeg.

Good morning to you too
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Food for potbellied Elders.
It's too big abeg.

Good morning to you too

Lol..
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Mistadee87: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Labia majora
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Possiblegee:
Lala come see bush meat �

Lol..
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
MissTalker:

Lol..
u too bring ur Kai Kai

Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fat kpoma
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
I can imagine the pain.

Excitement plus pains

Confusion
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
I can imagine the pain.

Excitement plus pains

Confusion

Is unbearable for her
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nawa..
Re: Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
see gobe

(1) (Reply)

Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) / Last Time You Had Sex And Reasons / I Saw Them Making Out In The Office ! See Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.