Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) (7211 Views)

Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Afro910: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
A Nigerian Twitter user, Chisom Agoawuike (Halita) @iamhalita has shared her interesting love story of how she met and married an ex Corper who taught her while she was in SS2.

Sharing pictures with her husband, Chisom wrote:

He came for NYSC in my village and was posted to teach Geography in my school. I was in SS2 then.

He was always flogging me for coming late to his class but I never told him that we had to go to the farm every morning before coming to school. Today I'm his bride��

More photos in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/lady-marries-her-ex-corper-teacher-who.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Afro910: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Venymen(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Flogging was sweet sha

16 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by jayice(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Did he do d do while still ur teacher��
Btw congrats, cute couple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nice. Congratulations to them
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by superintendents(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Afro910:
A Nigerian Twitter user, Chisom Agoawuike (Halita) @iamhalita has shared her interesting love story of how she met and married an ex Corper who taught her while she was in SS2.

Sharing pictures with her husband, Chisom wrote:

He came for NYSC in my village and was posted to teach Geography in my school. I was in SS2 then.

He was always flogging me for coming late to his class but I never told him that we had to go to the farm every morning before coming to school. Today I'm his bride��

More photos in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/lady-marries-her-ex-corper-teacher-who.html
taught her geography now In room..

congrats...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Beautiful bride.

Sweet love story

5 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Na this type of story i want every Nairaland babes to they share as testimony/

Candidlady grin

Doggedfighter cheesy

Wuminity smiley

Datboredberry cool

Joan cheesy

Siofra tongue

12 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
But this kain thing no fit happen to me o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Haakeem(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
shocked shocked. Abeg check my signature out
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
I thought they said this was a lie when this story came up some time ago?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by shuttox: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Very nice
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by GodIsBiafran: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Women are weird. So, you decided to marry someone that was physically abusing you?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Wuminity(f): 12:29am On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:
Na this type of story i want every Nairaland babes to they share as testimony/

Candidlady grin

Doggedfighter cheesy

Wuminity smiley

Datboredberry cool

Joan cheesy

Siofra tongue

No p,,,, we go share am very soon. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by MCKitchen(f): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2022
It's good she never took in for this guy when in ss2 but they definitely spend some quality time, no doubt.
Kudos for coming back second time man and doing the right thing. Congrats

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 1:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Which Kain Wahala Be This!
Marrying Corper Teacher!

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2022
I understand the flog...

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Emmanuel909090: 4:31am On Jan 16, 2022
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Divoc19(f): 4:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Very weird some times
GodIsBiafran:
Women are weird. So, you decided to marry someone that was physically abusing you?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by HRSweetness(f): 4:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Hahaha. OMG. Are these not pictures from that TV series titled Halita? These two were co-stars in Halita and the older woman was also the bride's mum. Even the wedding dress is same as the one she was wearing on TV.

Besides, look at the time line these pictures were shared, March 2021 cheesy.

Anyways, this guy is one of my connections on LinkedIn, let me go and confirm this hoax. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Joeyfizzo: 5:15am On Jan 16, 2022
The girl is pretty
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Lalami3232(m): 5:19am On Jan 16, 2022
E clear say the man eye don dey the girl right from when he was a corper there. I remember those years of been a corper, I really enjoyed my time sha. The respect was top notch because I no compromise like other corpers, I made sure say I dey very accessible to all the students but nothing like relationship or fvck with any of them. Come to think if it sef, why most corpers dey find am fun to fvck these underage students? God forbid!!!
Dem go fvck underage students but go come online to speak about child molestation. I missed my service year!!! Akwa Ibom na the best place in the world for any corper. Dem go treat you like demigod, villagers go give you free food, dey go respect you like say no tomorrow, and dem get awesome delicacies.
How time flies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 5:32am On Jan 16, 2022
I pray the flogging ends in that school, bkus I don't want to see he resumed the flogging again after we got married
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:52am On Jan 16, 2022
That's life for u. We can never tell who we might meet again in life. That was how i met someone who i knew in Lagos, in my village in Delta State. It was then i realized that we are from the same village. This was someone i rarely talk to. That's life for u.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Iamicekid(m): 5:55am On Jan 16, 2022
This is the same guy they were in the same TV series together now, abi na my eye or unna wan use am pull traffic for another season wey you wan launch cause that older woman is also in the TV series

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Digableplanets6(m): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2022
This is alita ,an African magic series,why are you lying Op?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by manmade(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Venymen:
Flogging was sweet sha
it was with cane but now the teacher will use .....s grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by senjutsu(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Venymen:
Flogging was sweet sha
I saw what you did there grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by Naijanascam: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Which type of flogging please grin grin
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) by CUMIN: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2022
He can now explore your map in za ozaa room

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé Boings Jay-z After Listening To "Make Love To Me" (pics) / Who Can Identify The Nude Lady On The Left Pix /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.