Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (15550 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by wheenie(f): 8:49pm On May 31, 2020
cjfbn:

Wrong.
Doing wrong and asking for forgiveness is not a token to heaven. I cannot rape girls and ask for forgiveness before I die and go to heaven.

raping a lady is a choice, but fulfilling the scriptures is not, because no matter how u try to run from it, u will always meet it, remember the story of jonah, he was sent on a mission and he tried to run away, he still had to do that which he was sent.

a choice is different from fulfilling the scriptures, I believe u cant really fight it.
Peter refused vehemently that he would never deny his Lord, look how that turned out
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Tccccc: 8:52pm On May 31, 2020
The Bible has never provided answers to this type of questions because it is simply a book written by the white men in order to control blacks. How can something be predestined and at the same time made to look as if u have a choice. Same old crap
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by engrchykae(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
kollinz1234:
can u remind me how many kingdoms were wiped out after the death of Jesus Christ
Pompeii
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Beautykate: 9:51pm On May 31, 2020
The same Jesus told Peter that before the cock Crows he would deny him three times, imagine a whole Peter denying Jesus, this same Peter that cuts off a soldier's ear when they came to arrest Jesus denied him. Yes the scripture was fulfilled but what makes the difference between Peter and Judas Iscariot, Peter repented of his deeds and wept and asked for forgiveness, and he was forgiven, but when Judas Iscariot realised that he was been used by Satan, he couldn't summon up courage to come back to Jesus and ask for forgiveness, he went and hanged himself, so its all about the choices you make.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Beautykate: 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
The Bible has never provided answers to this type of questions because it is simply a book written by the white men in order to control blacks. How can something be predestined and at the same time made to look as if u have a choice. Same old crap

Point of correction, human beings were not predestined, God gave man the power to make choices, he never forced anyone to worship/serve and follow him , read the story of Adam, Adam chose to disobey God , that is why God will always give you an option and that is also why He will rise as a righteous judge to judge the whole universe
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by cjfbn: 10:25pm On May 31, 2020
engrchykae:
don't mind the guy,this is why the church seem to be supporting vices,
Hand join hand sinner shall not go unpunished.
David suffered so much for that sin.
By spiritual standard, David died twice,he slept with another man's wife,he is dead before God,he killed Uriah he is also dead before God.
Now substitution has to take place to redeem David,the first child of David and Bathsheba died,this is for David,an innocent blood died for him.
Amnon raped Tamar.
Absalom slept with David's concubines in the view of the people.
Absalom killed amnon.
DAVID PAID DEARLY AFTER HIS PSALM 51
before God,if you do anyhow,you will see anyhow.
Churches should stop deceiving people
Whatever a man sow he must reap.
Church especially Catholic is deceiving people that if you go to the Rev father to confess it's ok.
Fear God and keep his commandments
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by perrol(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2020
When you live with Sins (potential Sinner) and you are not ready to repent , automatically you are ban to fulfill evil prophecy. The only solution for not fulfilling evil prophecy is to repent from all your sin and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Kobojunkie: 1:21am On Jun 01, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Judas betrayed Jesus to fulfill the scripture, me question is what happens to him?
Did Judas know he would be fulfilling the scripture when he did to get him there? undecided
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Nice job
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by tunjijones(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Peter deniedJesus and later cried for forgiveness but Judas never asked for forgiveness.

When Jesus told his disciples that one of them will betray him. They started asking " is it me?" When Peter ask is it me, Jesus told him that you will betray me three times but don't worry I have prayed for you. My question now is that why did Jesus pray for Peter and he did not pray for Judas. Peter did not seek for forgiveness, it was Jesus that prayed for him even before he denied him.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by tunjijones(m): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2020
LaJoe2:
GOD knows the end from the beginning, yet it didn't take away CHOICE. Judas had a choice, same as GOD still gives each and everyone of us the leeway to choose.

Jesus Christ said during the last supper, the man who dips his hand into the bowl is the one to betray me. Judas dipped his hand. He knew Christ referred to him, yet he still carried his big head to sell Jesus. Greed didn't let him.

Judas was a very greedy man, he used to steal from the treasury of Christ all along.

If Judas did not sell Jesus, then who will. How wld the scripture be fulfilled.

Judas wasn't even given a chance for repentance because the prophesy has come over 500 yes ago that woe bethide who even will betray Jesus and yet someone must do it... So pls my friend where is the choice you are talking about.

Jesus prayed for peter and didnt pray for Judas. And who told you that Judas was the only sinner among the 12.
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by tunjijones(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2020
zionmde:

can u tell me where the name of Judas was written in any prophecy?
God wil never Rob anybody of the right to choose right or wrong. if he does dat den he can't be said to be just

But God harden Pharaoh heart no to let the Israelites go so he cld send plague to kill the Egyptians.

So where is the choice in that?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by tunjijones(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Beautykate:

Point of correction, human beings were not predestined, God gave man the power to make choices, he never forced anyone to worship/serve and follow him , read the story of Adam, Adam chose to disobey God , that is why God will always give you an option and that is also why He will rise as a righteous judge to judge the whole universe

What about Paul.

Paul becoming an apostle was it by choice or by force?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by kollinz1234(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2020
engrchykae:
Pompeii
na wa u o, have u read about Pompeii? You can as well mention Hiroshima and Nakazaki
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by engrchykae(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2020
kollinz1234:
na wa u o, have u read about Pompeii? You can as well mention Hiroshima and Nakazaki
what is the difference?
Isn't it all cataclysmic fire destruction?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by LaJoe2: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2020
tunjijones:

If Judas did not sell Jesus, then who will. How wld the scripture be fulfilled.

Judas wasn't even given a chance for repentance because the prophesy has come over 500 yes ago that woe bethide who even will betray Jesus and yet someone must do it... So pls my friend where is the choice you are talking about.

Jesus prayed for peter and didnt pray for Judas. And who told you that Judas was the only sinner among the 12.

My brother! At the end of the day, we all have the power of choice. We are not Robots.

Prophecies do not turn us to Robots. Inspite prophecies, whether proven true or false, upon investigation, you still see that the victim or person involved made a choice.

He or She wasn't under any form of duress to fulfil prophecy.

It is prophetic that some will go to Hell and some will go to Heaven, no matter how much you preach this Gospel, not everyone will make Heaven. Despite that prophecy, doesn't take away your power to choose where you want to go. You still have the power to choose which group you want to join.

If Judas didn't have choice, he wouldn't have regretted his action and killed himself.
Prophecy has a role to play, you as a person also have a role to play.

Pastor Abioye always shares a famous story of how a respected spiritual man gave him a prophecy when he was younger that he will not graduate and will be poor. Well, did it turn out so, No!
Well I know, that man wasn't Christ. But Prophecy doesn't take away the power to make right choices.

That's basically my point.
Selah!
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by kollinz1234(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
engrchykae:
what is the difference?
Isn't it all cataclysmic fire destruction?
ok good luck
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Makschinchin: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2020
afroniger:
Let's hear the interesting answers. Just like Judas and Peter were foretold to betray Jesus. What kind of game is 'God' playing with human beings? Why condemn someone that was setup by 'divine forces' beforehand to mess-up?

It's not a 'setup' like you presume it to be.

Our God is Omniscience, and knows all things even the end of a thing from the beginning. The same way God prophesied about what Judas will do, as at that time, was the same way He prophesied about what Peter will do and same goes for us today..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophetess Faith Aigbe Set To Storm Ghana / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity / Music: Tujuka ~ Evang. Bunmi Akinnanu Adeoye [omije Ojumi]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.