Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) (7821 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2020
So I came across this trend, about how sex before married is a scam

https://www.nairaland.com/5891121/no-sex-before-marriage-scam

So I decided to test my faith with my girlfriend i have been dating for 6month now, this girl have all the quality of what any good wife should posses, she do keep very little friends around her and she's not to exposed to worldly can of life maybe because her mom is a pastor her mom own her own church, am not saying my girlfriend is a church type of girl, she doesn't even go to her mom church. she has been into two other relationships before we started dating. she's spoilt to an extend and very beautiful girl. I would say the relationship is still at the early stage because of distance between us.

She stay in Abuja and also school there, while am schooling in owerri, she's 21 years old am 24.
we started dating prior to the coronia saga, I couldn't travel to Abuja because I wanted to, so all we do is to chart on social Media and call each other.

I sincerely love this girl and i have intention to marry her when am settled, I also want to marry early. am also not left out with the love she do show me very caring, sometimes I feel am been tripped, I have even intended breaking up twice with her not that she did something, I was just feeling maybe because of the distance it might not work, although it wasn't possible because she won't see reasons in any thing am saying, she would always come up with the talk of doing something to nasty to her self if I should break up with her, always calling and begging saying She's sick bla bla bla.. When ever she do stuffs like this I always see my self crewing back to her

Knowing fully well my intention is to marry her, but still haven't told her all my plains I have for her
She is a virgin with morals even though she came from a broken home her dad doesn't live with her mom, so its been the mom and her step dad training her and her siblings.

Now See where the problem is, after coming across this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/5891121/no-sex-before-marriage-scam

I Decided to bring up the topic with bae last night knowing fully well she's a virgin. i haven't had any decisions with her about our sex life before, yesterday night would be the first time for about six month we started dating, she wasn't comfortable with the question's I was throwing at her though, I was a different me yesterday night

ThankGod I got to know her stand which didn't go down well with me, this same girl doesn't hesitate to ask me for money when ever she's of need and I do give her and now see what she's saying..
You guys should help me settle this matter
Am already thinking of braking up again cheesy

Some girls doesn't deserve to be in any relationship
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by JasonScoolari: 8:52am On May 31, 2020
Allow things flow naturally.... Don't torment her mind with sex talk.

If you continue like this, you might lose her and might not have the chance to bite the cherry.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 31, 2020
Just imaging cry angry
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 31, 2020
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Shegzy8(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2020
r
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by African26(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Heavensent01(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2020
nonsense

small pikin dey worry two of you. see chats like utme applicant in Whatsapp group

22 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2020
WTF did I just read??

Couldn't even read it finish cos I was starting to develop this mild migraine halfway reading this incoherent convos.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Ningen(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2020

7 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Allow things flow naturally.... Don't torment her mind with sex talk.

If you continue like this, you might lose her and might not have the chance to bite the cherry.

Am not tormenting her, I just wonted to know her view concerning sex between us
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by SirMichael1: 9:08am On May 31, 2020
W
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Nasaboy(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2020
ON DIS PARTICULAR ISSUE ME NO GO FIT O....GUY U TRY
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 31, 2020
Heavensent01:
nonsense

small pikin dey worry two of you. see chats like utme applicant in Whatsapp group

Lol grin Na small girl she be na, she's not that exposed too, hv to bring my self down to her level, oga na sex i matter I won try discuss with her, She's a virgin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 31, 2020
Ningen:
Shit. You guys are chatting like cretins. sad

[img]https://media1./images/8bf33cdd2c8809d414478873614576e2/tenor.gif?itemid=8390063[/img]
Lol, your opinion
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Realist2: 9:16am On May 31, 2020
All these under-age children. Let me come and be going ojare

7 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by MedicH: 9:17am On May 31, 2020
This is not the way to go about this na all this small small boys. With this nonsense she can tell you're a baby and she will need to protect herself. if u get her pregannt now u will mix agbo and sanitiser for her to drink. these ladies are wisening up

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 31, 2020
Realist2:
All these under-age children. Let me come and be going ojare

Oga calm down
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Heavensent01(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2020
sarqwest:

Lol grin Na small girl she be na, she's not that exposed too, hv to bring my self down to her level, oga na sex i matter I won try discuss with her, She's a virgin

even you too na small pikin, you don't discuss sex matter to an inexperienced lady on phone, everything na body language when you see

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by seanwilliam(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2020
Dem no dey talk this kind thing through WhatsApp na.. since you claim she is a virgin, your best bet is meeting and physically pass your message with body language... she go dey feel insecure like dat if you continue pestering her..

Well, to me,
1. long distance relationship is a no no..
2. No SEX relationship is a no no
3. Entitlement in relationship is a no no
4.cheating in relationship is a big no no..
@ op, you never dey relationship tbh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by osemoses69: 10:03am On May 31, 2020
How will wan use settle una Matter now

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Judek2(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2020
Any girl that says no sex before marriage, I can only respect her decision, if she's a virgin...

If not, she can f**k off y life.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:22am On May 31, 2020
This should be private and no big deal about it.

By the way, you can get a car based on your budget, tell us your budget and we'll get you that dream car. wink
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Zabiboy: 10:25am On May 31, 2020
shocked shocked
Bobo...
RUNNNNNNNN
I'm not saying this for the fact that she doesn't want to kiss or have sex..But for the fact that she can say she is your responsibility, then bro pack nd go..
She's still in school sef grin grin
We don settle you matter already...you'v exhausted your relationship bundle.. wink

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by DICKstractor: 10:25am On May 31, 2020
You guys chat like secondary school students...
Anywhere give her time, since you said this is your first time of talking sex and romance to her. Some people don't actually open up on their first discussion on this kind of topics. You'll have to wait until she feels comfortable talking to you about it.
But I don't see enough vibes from your chats. It just like question and answer interview... How are you?, fine!...
This kind of of question is best discussed face to face. So that you can actually see the expression in your partner's face while talking... Whatsapp and it's emojis doesn't give that feeling...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by missimelda01(f): 10:31am On May 31, 2020
McBrooklyn:
WTF did I just read??

Couldn't even read it finish cos I was starting to develop this mild migraine halfway reading this incoherent convos.. Smh
lol I wish I can 'unread' this grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2020
missimelda01:

lol I wish I can 'unread' this grin

Lol... Why tho'??
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by ednut1(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2020
oh boy move on. this one na one chance. does she tax you
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by MPESA(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2020
sarqwest:

Am not tormenting her, I just wonted to know her view concerning sex between us

Must you bring up sex matter, it's very high time WE stop applying all sorts of things we see or read online to our daily life. You say you want to marry early then quickly go see her parents to do the needful BTW why will she introduce a boyfriend of 6 months to her family knowing fully well that change is constant.
P.s
My advice for you to leave sex out of picture for now forget what everyone is saying that it's a one chance or scam , build yourself as well of building your relationship to have health and better understanding between each other. Allows things to play natural BTW I deflowered my woman in unplanned circumstances, it just happened on it's own because non of us has it in mind that fateful day despite we seeing each other virtually everyday. ... You own na 6 months ONLY and you done dey apply nonsense you dey read online for your relationship.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by Bola146(f): 11:08am On May 31, 2020
grin grin Are you a kid or a man You shall want to make front page abi grin grin Pele oo
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) by suaveBrother(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Has A Big Br**st. Please Advise. / See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons / How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.