Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg (7807 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Sex Doll With A Broken Leg (graphic Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Linadinna: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2020
The last we heard of Davido was a picture one of his Lawyers shared online of him walking with the aid of crutches and ever since then he has left social media with a post that he wants to rest.

Reason for this is not far fetched as a few days after announcing he is going to be off social media for sometime, news came out that a lady has given birth to a son for him.

This news got Chioma who Davido engaged last year and supposed to wed this year really angry.

Chioma got into an heated argument with Davido in his newly acquired house in Banana Island and she pushed him off the stairs, leaving him with a broken leg.

Davido was rushed to Reddington hospital to receive treatment and he has been discharged and he is currently recovering.

When asked what happened before now, his manager Asa Asika had said that he fractured his leg but we got the correct gist from an insider in the singer's camp.

None of his team are ready to comment on the matter as all manner of communication with them is not encouraged cause Davido has been adviced by his Manager to let the matter die and recover fully to continue preparation for his forth coming album, "A Better Time (ABT)".

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/06/how-chioma-pushed-davido-off-staircase.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Ezennwa(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2020
hmm!

What is in skirt will not kill Yoruba men.

5 Likes

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Skmoda360(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Tireously!! shocked

The person above me is not serious, do you have to mention tribe?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Oluromantic: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2020
If na the other way round, wetin u go see for headlines .. "Davido attempts to rape chioma"

16 Likes

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Cherez: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Yoruba men and infidelity are like 5&6.
Ain't you tired of all these tribal fights?
Nawaooooooo
What's the difference between what you're doing and that of bandits?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by SavageResponse(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
That's their business

2 Likes

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Olabode971(f): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2020
hmmm.... no wonder. Do you know some people are so poor that they have nothing but only Money!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
you are somehow right

1 Like

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Aimerosa25(f): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

u right bro
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Tmb78(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
That is his fvcking business.
A kii so fomode ko ma dete, to ba tile da Igbo gbe.
Ask Churchill the meaning.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Tmb78(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2020
Skmoda360:
Tireously!! shocked

The person above me is not serious, do you have to mention tribe?
If Ezennwa doesn't mention Yoruba in a day ,he won't be able to sleep o.
Pls,let him be.
Insomnia is real,Dude. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by ettaetta(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2020
this is just another publicity stunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by callmeRichie(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2020
What does this thread has to do with tribalism right now

And you would be claiming maturity Which one of you is matured now?

Later you would be complaining of failed marriage, when on ordinary thread you failed.

This sucks!

2 Likes

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by hashtagged(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Stop making useless stories cause he broke his leg. I follow him everytime and breaking his leg wasn't done by chioma it was an accident.
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Nguru55: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Linadinna:
The last we heard of Davido was a picture one of his Lawyers shared online of him walking with the aid of crutches and ever since then he has left social media with a post that he wants to rest.

Reason for this is not far fetched as a few days after announcing he is going to be off social media for sometime, news came out that a lady has given birth to a son for him.

This news got Chioma who Davido engaged last year and supposed to wed this year really angry.

Chioma got into an heated argument with Davido in his newly acquired house in Banana Island and she pushed him off the stairs, leaving him with a broken leg.

Davido was rushed to Reddington hospital to receive treatment and he has been discharged and he is currently recovering.

When asked what happened before now, his manager Asa Asika had said that he fractured his leg but we got the correct gist from an insider in the singer's camp.

None of his team are ready to comment on the matter as all manner of communication with them is not encouraged cause Davido has been adviced by his Manager to let the matter die and recover fully to continue preparation for his forth coming album, "A Better Time (ABT)".

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/06/how-chioma-pushed-davido-off-staircase.html?m=1

How come non of his team is willing to comment and you know this much. Where you there?

5 Likes

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Fake news.com.ng
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Dfynboi: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

my yoluba bloodas sabi do...
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by doggedfighter(f): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
A dumbass blogger and his dumbo news
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by doggedfighter(f): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Nguru55:

How come non of his team is willing to comment and you know this much. Where you there?
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Mraphel: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

What of iPod men?

Nnamdi KANU was an indecent star

2 Likes

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Raymeskey: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
E yaff happened

What was she expecting before? That Davido will be loyal to only her pus*y right? I pity her.
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Openbusiness: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
shocked
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Openbusiness: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chioma is not smart, she didnt act like an Igbo lady she is, lgbo ladies are smart but this one isn't, getting pregnant for a Yoruba demon without even letting him marry her first, quite shameful.

2 Likes

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by PlsBanMe: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is very funny. The reason is not because the story is most likely fake, but it is about the follow follow you mentioned.

So if the story is true, David will now come on his social media pages and explain to you what really transpired.

When you understand that celebrities only allow you to see what they want you to see is when you stop trusting news from them.

hashtagged:
Stop making useless stories cause he broke his leg. I follow him everytime and breaking his leg wasn't done by chioma it was an accident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Bimpe29: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Be objective in your prayer nah. Is it only Yoruba man that's admiring what's in the skirts?
Ezennwa:
hmm!

grin
Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Ekwutox: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tmb78:
That is his fvcking business.
A kii so fomode ko ma dete, to ba tile da Igbo gbe.
Ask Churchill the meaning.

If you wrote that nonsense because you think Tonto dike (churchhill's ex-wife) is igbo, then you must be mentally ill.

It's second nature for you yorubas to resort to insults in your language when in the midst of others who are not.

Tribalistic lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Tmb78(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ekwutox:

If you wrote that nonsense because you think Tonto dike (churchhill's ex-wife) is igbo, then you must be mentally ill.

It's second nature for you yorubas to resort to insults in your language when in the midst of others who are not.

Tribalistic lots.
I believe you are the mentally ill person to jump to that conclusion.
I know seeing the Yoruba word 'Igbo' there would raise some red flags among some tribalistic idiots.
Igbo in that sentence means bush.
Isn't it funny that you, an Igbo person are calling somebody tribalistic.
You display your tribalistic tendencies every fvcking day on this forum and throw in insults for good measure especially when it is about news of Igbo marrying Yoruba.
So tell that nonsense to people who don't know you lots.
I have nothing against igbos, hell,my kid sister married one.
I know Tonto is Ikwere though you igbos here are claiming they are igbos.But that is none of my business
Ask for the interpretation of the proverb or shut the ff up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Ekwutox: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tmb78:
I believe you are the mentally ill person to jump to that conclusion.
I know seeing the Yoruba word 'Igbo' there would raise some red flags among some tribalistic idiots.
Igbo in that sentence means bush.
Isn't it funny that you, an Igbo person are calling somebody tribalistic.
You display your tribalistic tendencies every fvcking day on this forum and throw in insults for good measure especially when it is about news of Igbo marrying Yoruba.
So tell that nonsense to people who don't know you lots.
I have nothing against igbos, hell,my kid sister married one.
I know Tonto is Ikwere though you igbos here are claiming they are igbos.But that is none of my business
Ask for the interpretation of the proverb or shut the ff up.

I don't claim any thing ikwere here, it is most your ill informed yoruba brothers that call every southerner who is not from your side igbo.

You talk about displaying tribalistic tendencies when every one knows how tribalistic you yorubas are so don't even give me that crap.

Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Tmb78(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ekwutox:

I don't claim any thing ikwere here, it is most your ill informed yoruba brothers that call every southerner who is not from your side igbo.

You talk about displaying tribalistic tendencies when every one knows how tribalistic you yorubas are so don't even give me that crap.

Nonsense people.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg by Lari03r(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
You picked a fight for no reason.

The proverb means we don't tell a child not to choose leprosy, he must be ready to leave alone in the bush.

No tribal jibe or sentiment, just a proverb.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man / SS3 Student Uplooads Her Naked Video On Whatsapp Status Claiming She Is Bored.vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.