Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (2110 Views)

HAHAHAHA. Why Are Men Like This? +18 [Picture] / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

........ by Stargurl20(f): 9:48am On May 31, 2020
Men cheat and break ladies' heart all the time..., Yet, they come on this platform playing the victim game that women are wicked.
An elderly man specifically told me yesterday ...of course with valid experiences that " I'm a man but I wouldn't dispute the fact that men are very cruel."
This man stated that; although he knows women have their own shortcomings but the male folks are evil...
I'm no feminist. I'm just fed up with different posts males post all the time critising females.
If at all these allegations are true, it could be karma haunting them. Who knows the amount of females' hearts some men has broken?
And as for women, most of them turned bad due to their past experiences with males, why few are players like the male counterpart often call themselves.

3 Likes

Re: ........ by Baloranking(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2020
So females don't break men hearts angry

1 Like

Re: ........ by Vyzz: 9:54am On May 31, 2020
grin

Mtcheeew
Niggas theirs nothing here for us

2 Likes

Re: ........ by DICKstractor: 9:55am On May 31, 2020
From you last paragraph, what if you reasoned the same way you did for you women to men...
Modified: And as for men, most of them turned bad due to their past experiences with females, why few are players like the female counterpart often call themselves.
I have modified you last paragraph... Don't be biased. Cheating is based on personality and not on gender.

4 Likes

Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 9:56am On May 31, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Mtcheeew
Of course, there wouldn't be. Truths hurt, after all.
Re: ........ by ifex370(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Mtcheeew

We roll. Peace

2 Likes

Re: ........ by Nobody: 9:57am On May 31, 2020
Cheating is common to both men and women.
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 9:58am On May 31, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Cheating is common to both men and women.
I know cheating is common, but men cheat with no remorse

3 Likes

Re: ........ by Zabiboy: 10:01am On May 31, 2020
An elderly man specifically told me yesterday ...of course with valid experiences that " I'm a man but I wouldn't dispute the fact that men are very cruel."
This man stated that; although he knows women have their own shortcomings but the male folks are evil ...

Only AFC's can say this trashhh
Its men like this that make most packaged low life bitches( females) infuriate their already bruised ego..
All in all, you met an ELDERLY SIMP...FULLSTOP.
Cry me an ocean, i wont reply anyone..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:03am On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

You have not met all the men in the world for you to conclude yet. Just because you have met a few bad men does not mean all men are bad just like i have met a few bad women but that does not mean every woman is like that.
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 10:06am On May 31, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
You have not met all the men in the world for you to conclude yet. Just because you have met a few bad men does not mean all men are bad just like i have met a few bad women but that does not mean every woman is like that.
I would say it's more like I haven't had any experience with men, but I've seen people older and close to me who's hurt severally by this specie

1 Like

Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:23am On May 31, 2020
undecided
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 10:32am On May 31, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
muhammad ali once told his daughter"every girl should expect to be treated like a queen" but for once do you know why a queens is treated like a queen? Its because a queen behaves like a queen. People treat you based on how you behave.

If a women behaves like a queen she will be treated like a queen if she behaves like a tramp she will be treated like a tramp.

I have been with old people who made mistakes in their young age and at the end they blame their failures on other people. I think you should spend more time with successful people who will impact your live in positive ways.
And how does this correlate with the discussion?
Re: ........ by ultimateyankee: 10:36am On May 31, 2020
They are always like that
Re: ........ by ednut1(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2020
simply ignore. on facebook pages na women dey lambast men pass with their sometimes one sided stories.
Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:40am On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

And how does this correlate with the discussion?
some women behave like tramps and expect to be treated like queens. Most men treat women badly and cheat largely due to tendencies connected to character and behaviour.

1 Like

Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:43am On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:
Men cheat and break ladies' heart all the time..., Yet, they come on this platform playing the victim game that women are wicked.
This man stated that; although he knows women have their own shortcomings but the male folks are evil...
I'm no feminist. I'm just fed up with different posts males post all the time critising females.
If at all these allegations are true, it could be karma haunting them. Who knows the amount of females' hearts some men as broken?
And as for women, most of them turned bad due to their past experiences with males, why few are players like the male counterpart often call themselves.
Who do men cheat with?
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 11:08am On May 31, 2020
comshots:
Who do men cheat with?
Women of course! Women whom they lied to that they're single. You will rarely see woman in her right frame of mind date man who's transparent about his relationship status

1 Like

Re: ........ by Mandela27: 11:14am On May 31, 2020
Mtchheeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: ........ by Vickho6(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2020
Women are cruel and heartbreaker as well

She will behave well but down there she's a devil,, forming single while she is in multiple relationship

1 Like

Re: ........ by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

Women of course! Women whom they lied to that they're single. You will rarely see woman in her right frame of mind date man who's transparent about his relationship status
So women don't cheat and lie about their relationship status?

2 Likes

Re: ........ by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:
If at all these allegations are true, it could be karma haunting them. Who knows the amount of females' hearts some men as broken?
And what about the innocent guys that have had their hearts broken by ladies??

same way most men too turn bad after past bad experiences with females......

stop making it look as if ladies are innocent, Both genders cheat........ (stop generalizing na)

1 Like

Re: ........ by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

Tell that to ladies who date some men knowing fully well they're married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Justbehave(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2020
Trash as usual. The old person you met is not a man,but a conquered simp.

2 Likes

Re: ........ by ecstasy357(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

Stargirl is just in its 3rd episode and ya already calling yourself that.

Girls be running after d NEWEST toy in town claiming it's the guy's fault
Re: ........ by Youngpo413: 2:00pm On May 31, 2020
Lol
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 2:15pm On May 31, 2020
ecstasy357:

Stargirl is just in its 3rd episode and ya already calling yourself that.

Girls be running after d NEWEST toy in town claiming it's the guy's fault
Can u elaborate this? Because I don't understand
Re: ........ by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 31, 2020
Just like most women turn bad due to their bad experiences with men, most men turn bad due to their bad experiences with women.

To cheat in a relationship, you may have to be a man but to cheat successfully without being caught, you gotta have to be a woman.

1 Like

Re: ........ by Zinny25(f): 2:59pm On May 31, 2020
everyone has been hurt in this game called Love

just develop a plan or trick that works, me sef hv made up my mind not to experience any more heartbreak. just use ur head and sense not ur heart, keep your heart with your mum while dating.
Re: ........ by Justbehave(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

Can u elaborate this? Because I don't understand
How will you understand the meaning of relationship if you can't understand this simple term? Shame.
Re: ........ by MedicH: 5:43pm On May 31, 2020
inside life
Re: ........ by lightangel65i(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

So what makes you think women don't? Are you in the mind of every girl.

This is why i love using women like pieces of shit, cause you guys lack sense and are irrational.
I don't have to list stories you yourself know how horrible women can be arent you on NL romance section.

Men cheat cause they have high sex urge.

Women cheat for useless reasons just because they are sluts.

So who is worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet Nengi's Beautiful Cousin In Texas (video) / Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men / What Does She Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.