Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

........ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (2111 Views)

HAHAHAHA. Why Are Men Like This? +18 [Picture] / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........ by lightangel65i(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

Women of course! Women whom they lied to that they're single. You will rarely see woman in her right frame of mind date man who's transparent about his relationship status

And the women who date married man, and the married women who date young men. Stop saying rubbish
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

So what makes you think women don't? Are you in the mind of every girl.

This is why i love using women like pieces of shit, cause you guys lack sense and are irrational.
I don't have to list stories you yourself know how horrible women can be arent you on NL romance section.

Men cheat cause they have high sex urge.

Women cheat for useless reasons just because they are sluts.

So who is worse
What a silly excuse for cheating!
So, men cheating for having high sexual urge is right, bah?
Just so u know, if any woman likes let her give man sex from morning until night... it still wouldn't satisfy a Randy man.
And as for you treating women like trash, maybe you don't have a sister, but I pray you have a girl child someday, that's if you haven't had any yet, and she's been treated the way you've treated women. It's not a curse, bro. It's a law of nature that what goes around, comes around.
Re: ........ by roybanjo100(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Stargurl20:
Men cheat and break ladies' heart all the time..., Yet, they come on this platform playing the victim game that women are wicked.
An elderly man specifically told me yesterday ...of course with valid experiences that " I'm a man but I wouldn't dispute the fact that men are very cruel."
This man stated that; although he knows women have their own shortcomings but the male folks are evil...
I'm no feminist. I'm just fed up with different posts males post all the time critising females.
If at all these allegations are true, it could be karma haunting them. Who knows the amount of females' hearts some men as broken?
And as for women, most of them turned bad due to their past experiences with males, why few are players like the male counterpart often call themselves.
ori e daru
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
roybanjo100:
ori e daru
Lol... I know....it hurts. Truth hurts. Sorry, just bear it
Re: ........ by lightangel65i(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Stargurl20:

What a silly excuse for cheating!
So, men cheating for having high sexual urge is right, bah?
Just so u know, if any woman likes let her give man sex from morning until night... it still wouldn't satisfy a Randy man.
And as for you treating women like trash, maybe you don't have a sister, but I pray you have a girl child someday, that's if you haven't had any yet, and she's been treated the way you've treated women. It's not a curse, bro. It's a law of nature that what goes around, comes around.

Women are trash, sluts and cum dustbins thats my generalization.

Since yours was calling all men cheat.
So shut up, and don't you have a brother or will get a son so pick the log in your eyes first.

When some men are love their spouses and are trying so hard to keep such relationship and not cheating on their spouses. Then we have f00ls like you saying this trash, that just shows all women are useless and men should cheat on them, instead of trying to be faithful.
And for this i pray Everyman you meet in your life will cheat on you, you would never meet a good guy thats my curse on you
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Women are trash, sluts and cum dustbins thats my generalization.

Since yours was calling all men cheat.
So shut up, and don't you have a brother or will get a son so pick the log in your eyes first.

When some men are love their spouses and are trying so hard to keep such relationship and not cheating on their spouses. Then we have f00ls like you saying this trash, that just shows all women are useless and men should cheat on them, instead of trying to be faithful.
And for this i pray Everyman you meet in your life will cheat on you, you would never meet a good guy thats my curse on you
Smiles. Pointing a finger at your fellow being and being oblivious that the rest of your fingers are pointing at you, is really a pity.
You sound so frustrated truly... Who knows maybe you've been pained ? Plus, you sound so guilty of this, and maybe that's why your conscience keeps pricking you. Anyways, i pray you get heal soon...
As for your curse, you said it and you shall carry it your entire life..... Even when it obvious you ain't a female, you will surely carry you curses because you said them.
When you have high expectations of people, it's more like you wanna intentionally break your own heart. Hence limit your expectations of people to avoid stories that touch - I don't have high expectations of men!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys With This Following NAMES Have Big PENIS / Woman, 68, Laments How Her Love For Toyboy Cost Her £18K, Emotional Trauma (Pix) / Watch: Video Of A Ghanaian Maa Adwoa’s Best Friend Having Sex With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.