Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( (2373 Views)

DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by cbi24: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Biko can this be true? cry cry

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by Shormiey(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shit happens wink

1 Like

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by cbi24: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shormiey:
Shit happens wink

Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by SirMichael1: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Of course, yes! Especially when you're dating a woman who doesn't know how to cook. She begins to feel insecure and worthless around you, knowing for a fact that she'll be useless to you and your children in a long run.

11 Likes

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by Freestainworld(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
So cooking is a crime, I google how not to cook.
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by JOACHINpedro: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Freestainworld:

3 Likes

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by chatinent: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
It is now clearer that you can never please a human.

All what satisfies them is your pain.

1 Like

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by habsydiamond(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
I want to think if I can see what I can do

2 Likes

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by TheVictim01(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
He's nice and knows how to "treat" a wahmen, it seems.
She'll come around when ready for commitment.
cool
cbi24:
Biko can this be true? cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by mosdii(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by Nezzjnr: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Someone is marketing herself cheesy cheesy
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by SirMichael1: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Someone is marketing herself cheesy cheesy
This boy, how is she marketing herself?
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by Nezzjnr: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2021
SirMichael1:
This boy, how is she marketing herself?
You are still around

Clown cheesy cheesy
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by SirMichael1: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You are still around

Clown cheesy cheesy
Lol. I visit here once in a while.

But I'm married now though and have a very beautiful daughter. My wife takes care of me very well too.

A quick advice: Get married and leave NL girls alone. grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by Nezzjnr: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2021
SirMichael1:
Lol. I visit here once in a while.

But I'm married now though and have a very beautiful daughter. My wife takes care of me very well too.

A quick advice: Get married and leave NL girls alone. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I only come here to read some posts

Most of my friends that were in this section aren't here again

Missed the old Romance section

Congrats to you all the same cool cool
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by Refinedbeing(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
grin
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by SirMichael1: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I only come here to read some posts

Most of my friends that were in this section aren't here again

Missed the old Romance section

Congrats to you all the same cool cool

Lol. I missed calling you my son. Oh your reaction when it made you pissed! So out of this world!! grin grin

Lol. From your reaction, it's clear that I've lost my touch of sarcasm. I'm not married abeg oh.

Done studying medicine?
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by Nezzjnr: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
SirMichael1:

Lol. I missed calling you my son. Oh your reaction when it made you pissed! So out of this world!! grin grin

Lol. From your reaction, it's clear that I've lost my touch of sarcasm. I'm not married abeg oh.

Done studying medicine?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeeeeeahhh I'm done.... Moved on to other things apart from Medicine

I can still remember those periods cheesy cheesy
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by cbi24: 5:44am On Jan 30, 2021
SirMichael1:
Of course, yes! Especially when you're dating a woman who doesn't know how to cook. She begins to feel insecure and worthless around you, knowing for a fact that she'll be useless to you and your children in a long run.

Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by cbi24: 5:45am On Jan 30, 2021
habsydiamond:
I want to think if I can see what I can do

grin
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by helinues: 5:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Knowing how to cook is different from knowing how to cook delicious food...
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by cbi24: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:
Knowing how to cook is different from knowing how to cook delicious food...

Lol
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by cbi24: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Pls assist me

Applicant
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by Charx122: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shormiey:
Shit happens wink

That's a dumb chick even if she doesn't know how to cook...she would have learnt from you..Abeg make she fade.
Re: I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( by cbi24: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

My Amazing Pre Wedding Pictures / Cases Of "Office Affairs" Between Married People On The Rise! / Drama As Man Who Was Brought To The UK By His Wife Impregnates Side Chick (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.