Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic (3560 Views)

What Exactly Is TOXIC MASCULINITY / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Stelz2000: 10:15am On May 31, 2020
I am a young girl, the only crime I committed was to be in love.my boyfriend doesn't care about any other thing apart from himself. during this lock down, he do invite me over when I refuse coming we get into a heated argument,due to I want my relationship to work, I'll lie to my parents about something and off I go. we stay in the same state but different city. Each time I get there, I don't feel happy because he doesn't treat me well.. he treats me like a maid. he expects me to do every single thing in the house, when water stops rushing in his apartment, he expects me to go downstairs and fetch water while he stays on bed and press phone. this has been going on for sometime. yet he claims he loves me. the worst of it all is he wakes me up in the middle of the night and ask for sex, when I refuse because I'm feeling sleepy and tell him in the morning. he will try to force himself on me, when he finds out I'm serious about the no.. that's how we will quarrel for the rest of the day and the next day.. he's so childish and self centered. Now, he invited Me again ,I came.. now I want to go back, he has refused.. my parents has been calling and I've told them I will be back tomorrow and he wants me to go against my parents wish. please advice me, what should I do?
is this love?
I forgot to add, he insults me and tells me awful words

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by meetme01: 10:20am On May 31, 2020
You're not in love. You're in bondage.

Pack your legs. Don't forget to drop his love in the bin when going out. Put a smile on your face and slam the gate. Don't look back.

Let that smile radiate in you till you get home. Trust me, your happiness just began.

NB: send your location to a confidant just incase

39 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Niyeal(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2020
Dump him
Stelz2000:
I am a young girl, the only crime I committed was to be in love.my boyfriend doesn't care about any other thing apart from himself. during this lock down, he do invite me over when I refuse coming we get into a heated argument,due to I want my relationship to work, I'll lie to my parents about something and off I go. we stay in the same state but different city. Each time I get there, I don't feel happy because he doesn't treat me well.. he treats me like a maid. he expects me to do every single thing in the house, when water stops rushing in his apartment, he expects me to go downstairs and fetch water while he stays on bed and press phone. this has been going on for sometime. yet he claims he loves me. the worst of it all is he wakes me up in the middle of the night and ask for sex, when I refuse because I'm feeling sleepy and tell him in the morning. he will try to force himself on me, when he finds out I'm serious about the no.. that's how we will quarrel for the rest of the day and the next day.. he's so childish and self centered. Now, he invited Me again ,I came.. now I want to go back, he has refused.. my parents has been calling and I've told them I will be back tomorrow and he wants me to go against my parents wish. please advice me, what should I do?
is this love?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Franklyspeakin: 10:25am On May 31, 2020
So you want us to confirm that something isn't right with ur head. U Neva marry and yet see suffer, see molestation, see entitlement syndrome from urnguy wetin go happen when him drop something for your head?? Let me borrow a word from the bible, "flee" my sister. When some thing is toxic to you, you dispose of it.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by FGonline: 10:25am On May 31, 2020
Run 4ur life
Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Ningen(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2020
This isn't love. It's ABUSE.

What I find puzzling is you are sane enough to know he's abusing you, so why can't you quit??

Is it the sex, money, or promise of marriage??
Whatever it is, it'll end in premium tears.

Flee while your neurons are still working. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by MJBOLT: 10:38am On May 31, 2020
stay in your house,you wont listen undecided even if you return to your parents house,you will still run back to him.na una way be that

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by kizwid(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2020
Op, you must be fugly, or have chronical low self-esteem for this to be happening to you. well, your fate is in your hand. Define what really matter to you (your happiness? ,your parent? or your boyfriend? ) then act in accordant

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by tyup(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2020
The fact that ur young should not tell same on how you think

What other Advice do you want from us other than what you think you should do undecided
Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Nobody: 10:39am On May 31, 2020
Until he will mistakenly get you pregnant and leave you to become a miserable single mother abi, you're a young girl indeed.
Stay far away from that man, he doesnt love you today, and will not love you tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Michelle55: 10:40am On May 31, 2020
And you are still with him? undecided
So you don't know how to walk away from a toxic relationship?
Or is your placenta tied to his destiny?
Or were you told that if you leave him, you will die or won't make it in life ever again?
What exactly is keeping you from moving forward and dumping the slave scheme that you are in all in the name of a relationship?
Borrow yourself small brain and get the hell outta that thing you called a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Angelacruz: 10:40am On May 31, 2020
Living in bondage...it will end in tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by ednut1(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2020
what did i just read. may God not give me stupid daughters amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by ultimateyankee: 10:54am On May 31, 2020
Think about your life first
Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Blackmann001: 10:54am On May 31, 2020
... I believe there shld b even one good side of him.. But nevertheless, end d relationship ND dnt look back... If your ready to end it without looking back pm me, I will teach you how to forget him...

Alit of guyz hv this master servant attitude towards ladies in relationship.... For God sake a good t. V cost more than a washing machine..... Y hv guyz all refused to by the machine I stead preferring to enslave ladies who love them. In the name of testing their domestic house choirs resolve......

Y can't d guy fecth at least two buckets for the now till light comes ND water runs in house once more... Ladies cause this rubbish Sha.. They are too desperate.. Am very sure ur bf can't do such to a banker or a doctor gf.. Or one who holds her own.. It will b respect all round.....

My advice to ladies, try ND get urself a job ND dnt kip falling for stupid guyz in d name of sustainance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Bola146(f): 11:15am On May 31, 2020
grin See me laughing seriously here grin grin So he is the only one or boy in this world? You lied to your parents? What of if he killed you when forcing himself to have sex with you Why are some girls senseless na sad It is well with your soul. You better go back to your parents. Oniranu omode cry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Favy1235(f): 11:38am On May 31, 2020
So this kind relationship still dey exists.
My sister is like you don't know you deserve better,may God open your eyes early to see your self worth

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Nobody: 11:41am On May 31, 2020
You are staying because you think he loves you and will marry you. You may even think you have some sort of control because he doesn’t beat you. My sister, run. He will only get worse. Try breaking up and see how he will handle it. That will tell you how the marriage will end. A man who wants you to disobey your parents wants to alienate you so he can take his time to suffer you. Run. Run.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by eunisam: 11:59am On May 31, 2020
Your mama sees you as a virgin but you sleeps outside your home.

are you making your parents proud so?

I don't support any single girl to sleep in a man's house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Ishilove: 11:59am On May 31, 2020
You're not in love; you're dickmatised. When you're tired of the toxicity no one will tell you to leave that sham of a relationship. Sense will come mysteriously

Mscheeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by saturnjay(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2020
Op! Use your head, he is using you. He is a psychopath. Cut him off and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Kobicove(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2020
Stelz2000:
I am a young girl, the only crime I committed was to be in love...

Have some self-esteem.

This guy is just using you. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Jasonjay101(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2020
I know despite all these advices you've received here to leave that toxic relationship now that you still have your life and you've not lost much, you will still insist on staying and deceiving yourself that you're fighting for love that is not there until you lose every dignity you have in you as a woman and human to that toxic human being you called boyfriend. Someone who could be treating you like a slave now that you're just a girlfriend I wonder how he's going to treat you when he manages to pay your bride price thinking to himself that he has just bought a slave.
You girls don't learn anyways, until the it is dawn on you before y'all start screaming all guys are the same rubbish everywhere.
A word is enough for the wise they say.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Zaheertyler(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2020
Stelz2000:
is this love?
Na gist you wan gist us or wetin
Even if we advice him go still use whining bring you back
But if your mama way carry you for 9 months send you message you go dey para...because of ordinary dick...don't stop ooo...house girl
Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Mayng01(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2020
If you walk away from that relationship, you aren’t helping the situation. So what must you do? Flee and never look back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by usmanbaba(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2020
Small girls desperate for relationship at all cost. Failed parenting, your parent self no try.
Small girl passing night outside. Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by BigJoe19: 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
All of the ladies typing leave him, leave him, this is the same kind of guys you all love, the bad guy.
No matter the advice you all give the OP she will not leave him because the guy treats her like a slave and this is the type of guys girls love.
We the bad guys will keep getting the girls while good guys will keep lamenting. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by sexylassie2(f): 12:39pm On May 31, 2020
typical Nigerian man., you are a sex slave and a maid, believe me he will destroy your self esteem soon,

Pls leave him alone. love is for suckers

Last last, the relationship will end on a bad note because, you cant marry this type of man

Leave him now or also stand your ground and avoid emotions

the person without emotions wins in a relationship, stop the attachment now before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Callertunez: 1:03pm On May 31, 2020
angry

is this living in bondage part3

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by Raychee(f): 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
You typing this confirms you know this isn't right. So i don't really understand what other validation you're seeking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Boyfriend Is Toxic by GennyCheta(f): 1:09pm On May 31, 2020
You call this bondage love.
Someone that will want to make you disobey you parents, that's to show you he don't even value your parents.
Okay I believe this is not what you want for a husband, the earlier the better.
Toxic relationship is not good both for men and women

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Market old mama enters to play virtual in Bet9ja shop PHOTOS / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / Wife Says: If You Want Different Sex Styles, Pay Me Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.