Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake (9246 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Why Do Girls Insist On Being Friends When A Guy Does Not? / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by CrazyCrane: 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
Redwater666:
I'm learning so much from him, i was empty but he gave me ideas and encouraged me to start my business which I'm making serious profit from, he's intelligent, business minded and really cool + cute but I'm afraid I'm not even the right one for him because I'm not in his league intellectually, swag etc etc But we've been friends for years...

i can't even ask him for money when I'm dead broke because i don't want to lose this friendship and I'm a hustler, i can hustle for my own self but I'm on the brink of losing this friendship because he has other girls that are finer and have more brighter future taking most of his time/attentions but i knew him first during our 100lvl days and should've dated him when i had a chance but he wasn't this amazing or maybe i was dumb following friends and doing stupid shit because i was ignorant... don't get me wrong lol i have rich guys with expensive cars wooing me dashing me cash gifts etc but this one guy (my friend) is trustworthy, knows how to act, has attitude, knows how to treat women, is very funny, handsome, and very popular at the same time + his circle of friends are out of this world creative people into programming, forex etc... he has never forced himself on me or pressured me for anything instead he shows me pictures of girls he has wooed that are really attractive and i get very bitter and jealous and badmouth them just to discourage him..

i feel really empty and i don't know if I'll be ever truly happy again for making this big mistake... he always says he likes lifting others around him up which is evident on how my life has improved since i knew him even when his friends used to tell him I'm wh0ring (talking to different guys) about in campus he didn't bother but was there for me...

I'm 22 now I'm really attractive but right now I fear he doesn't see me that way (dating material), i can't even seduce him i feel very dirty/inadequate when that thought comes into my mind but I'm running out of options... please nairalanders, how can i win him.. how can i make him love me.. i cooked a delicious meal for him and he said i can really cook.. what should i do... I'm really depressed now.

Please note, it's not about money, I'm willing to do anything for him even if he's broke to the last penny i still love him and will be there till my last blood because he made me believe in myself that I can also be something significant in this world.. now I feel i missed a powerful opportunity... do i still have a chance?

(edited, added paragraphs for easy readability)

do you think its love? lots of people make the mistake by dating someone who suppose to be their life soulmate (not all soulmate are meant to be in a relationship)
you fell in love with him cuz he was supportive in all ramifications.
they are people who are meant to be friends for life but our stupid urge won't allow it...
the fact he's nice to you doesn't mean he's in love with you....
I'd advice you to have another male friend only then will you know if he loves you cuz he'd start acting weird and jealous.

5 Likes

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 31, 2020
grin
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Vyzz: 2:32pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:
Husbandsnatcha

Seriously I go wan tell u say "I no b ur papa" But let me civilized and tell u I aint gay bro
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by foleskay(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2020
Dear op, since yoy said you don't want to lose him, and at the same time you've fell in love with him. Let me give you some hints. Codedly ask him bout his love life, like when's he planning to settle down, does he has any babe he's dating? His answers to these questions would give you hints about his seriousness to relationship and if he's ready to settle down. If he's just playing arnd without giving direct answer, just know that he's not a serious type and he might never be serious with u.

Besides, don't put all ur eggs inside his basket, try other options. Give other guys chance. Guys like him are admirers of many top class ladies. He may not even fancy you. So don't rush things. Don't push yourself on him, he might just chop clean mouth and dump you. Be very tactical.

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by foleskay(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2020
Vyzz:

Seriously I go wan tell u say "I no b ur papa"
But let me civilized and tell u I aint gay bro
Ori e daru.
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 31, 2020
Redwater666:
I'm learning so much from him, i was empty but he gave me ideas and encouraged me to start my business which I'm making serious profit from, he's intelligent, business minded and really cool + cute but I'm afraid I'm not even the right one for him because I'm not in his league intellectually, swag etc etc But we've been friends for years...

i can't even ask him for money when I'm dead broke because i don't want to lose this friendship and I'm a hustler, i can hustle for my own self but I'm on the brink of losing this friendship because he has other girls that are finer and have more brighter future taking most of his time/attentions but i knew him first during our 100lvl days and should've dated him when i had a chance but he wasn't this amazing or maybe i was dumb following friends and doing stupid shit because i was ignorant... don't get me wrong lol i have rich guys with expensive cars wooing me dashing me cash gifts etc but this one guy (my friend) is trustworthy, knows how to act, has attitude, knows how to treat women, is very funny, handsome, and very popular at the same time + his circle of friends are out of this world creative people into programming, forex etc... he has never forced himself on me or pressured me for anything instead he shows me pictures of girls he has wooed that are really attractive and i get very bitter and jealous and badmouth them just to discourage him..

i feel really empty and i don't know if I'll be ever truly happy again for making this big mistake... he always says he likes lifting others around him up which is evident on how my life has improved since i knew him even when his friends used to tell him I'm wh0ring (talking to different guys) about in campus he didn't bother but was there for me...

I'm 22 now I'm really attractive but right now I fear he doesn't see me that way (dating material), i can't even seduce him i feel very dirty/inadequate when that thought comes into my mind but I'm running out of options... please nairalanders, how can i win him.. how can i make him love me.. i cooked a delicious meal for him and he said i can really cook.. what should i do... I'm really depressed now.

Please note, it's not about money, I'm willing to do anything for him even if he's broke to the last penny i still love him and will be there till my last blood because he made me believe in myself that I can also be something significant in this world.. now I feel i missed a powerful opportunity... do i still have a chance?

In my early years my mom so much scared me off making friends with guys,the effect is still in me till today,im having serious problems overcoming it as well .I can be having a conversation with my friend and a guy will like to join in the conversation,thats when I will become so quiet and spoil everything.The fear is still there
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by BigJoe19: 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
Must the guy love you, I don't know why girls act like the world revolves around them. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by BigJoe19: 2:45pm On May 31, 2020
Dande55:
Low self esteem at display.
You are still a kid though.
You with high self-esteem advise her na undecided undecided
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Vyzz: 2:47pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:
Ori e daru.

Am sorry. Sincerely sorry Forgive me
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2020
First thing first ask yourself are you beautiful,do you have a good character...then if you posses all this quality then tell him how you feel about him...but if your an ugly girl with a bad character then forget it ,you can’t reap where you didn’t sow

1 Like

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Xmen149(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2020
He gives you time (attention)even show you his girls pics,.you two talk,.he is a great impact in ur life. you have it all already,
what more do you want ,sex? or to have him all to your self.
do nice stuffs to him for a while,then bring up discussion of your love life with your dude or ex that wants to come back.if he dsnt get jealous and come for you then I will tell you what my Italian friend once told me..he said :"in what ever you do,dnt shit where you eat"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 31, 2020
HARDDON:
'the cooker!' brahahaha

Let the young girl develop undecided not funny.
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by kizwid(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
In my early years my mom so much scared me off making friends with guys,the effect is still in me till today,im having serious problems overcoming it as well .I can be having a conversation with my friend and a guy will like to join in the conversation,thats when I will become so quiet and spoil everything.The fear is still there
Now that you know the problem, try to figure out where it live. it lives embedded in your mind. work on it. try to give more attention to that guy always trying to talk with you that you often ignore. talk about what interests you with that guy always on your DM

1 Like

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by jorion(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
If he is like me, a straight arrow, and he knows your past. Forget it. Just be friends

1 Like

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Callie(f): 3:16pm On May 31, 2020
I think you need to work on your self esteem. In your mind, you've disqualified yourself by thinking you are not in his league or as beautiful as the type of girls he talks to. Please see yourself in a good light. You can date him and any other person you think you'd want... You are beautiful, smart and within his league.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2020
Redwater666:

I'm not courageous enough to do this and I'll be risking everything.. if i get rejected i might never have the guts to stand before him in my life anymore.. what are my chances..? i think it's 20%..

I fear this will further complicate things... i know the Kind of person he is, my best bet is he'll start ignoring me and then ghost me if i make such a move... he's very good psychologist.. Any move i make he already knows how it'll end. Do you have ideas on how i can sustain this friendship instead? i was thinking: cooking for him and delivering it to him every weekends?
Dont try turning yourself to his cook because you want him to like you just keep the friendship going besides the pendulum of fate could still swing him to you and if not you march on.
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2020
You really really need to manure, fertilize and nurture your esteem before you start having depression
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 31, 2020
kizwid:

Now that you know the problem, try to figure out where it live. it lives embedded in your mind. work on it. try to give more attention to that guy always trying to talk with you that you often ignore. talk about what interests you with that guy always on your DM
Its not as easy,im struggling with it. You won't understand, it's something that's rooted inside,its difficult.
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by mayorkay1996(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2020
Ma'am it's cus u live ur life around him that's y u feeling butterflies....if u try make a move and ask him out..u on ur own oo..
It shows u given urself out to him.
And secondly he has numerous ladies even better than u..if not he would have even look ur side small..
Am so sure u quite pretty and brainy so mingle with more matured guys who would not go for only realationship bt also spur ur visions and business higher..
Also remember anyone who is ur source of happiness could also bring u down.
Experience is d best teacher shaa..

1 Like

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Crunchyg3: 3:43pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
How can you say you are afraid to speak with men but you can comfortably upload such picture of your profile revealing almost all you essential part. I really find it difficult to reconcile you with the things you always say in this forum angry

1 Like

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by nuggarito: 3:50pm On May 31, 2020
women sef, you didn't give him your best when you were still in 100lv, you virtually saw him as a looser, now that you've seen that he has potential, you want to convince yourself you have feelings for him. You better be the friend you are otherwise it will end in tears, don't reap what you did not sow.

8 Likes

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 31, 2020
Crunchyg3:

How can you say you are afraid to speak with men but you can comfortably upload such picture of your profile revealing almost all you essential part. I really find it difficult to reconcile you with the things you always say in this forum angry
isnt this a faceless forum,thats the beauty of it lol. Nothing is wrong with the way I dress.
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by WaleBinSanusi(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2020
call MiWa or jaruma for kanyamata
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Tony142: 6:03pm On May 31, 2020
Redwater666:

I have 7 strategies u can use to get him to love u, the first one is to "press his sexual button Indirectly"

Yes, if u press his sexual button directly by seducing him or asking him out he will reject u, so the best way to press his sexual button is "Indirectly" and not "directly"

Now the question is how do u press his sexual button? It very easy, there are many ways to press his sexual button, but I will only give u one example, for instance when next u met him u can just tell him something like

You: why did u wanted to do that?

Him: do what?

you: i saw u in my dream last night, but what u did is still making me confused

Him: what did I do?

You: I have a dream that u asked me for sex, but I refused, and u were forcefully trying to kiss and rape me, but I managed to struggle and run out of the house, I have prayed about it, but that dream is getting me confused

HimsadSpeechless, and looking at u with surprised)

Him: Hmmm, really? Sorry, it was just a dream, u know I cannot rape u na, abi u no trust me again?

You: hahaha, I trust u na, but the way u were kissing me in the dream ehn, e fit make person no trust u oo, hahaha, u supposed go study kissology for university

Him: hahahaha, u no well oo, u this girl

After the short conversation give him an excuse to leave, when u have leave, he will start thinking about what u just told him, and the more he think about it, the more he might be sexually attracted to u

Note: when telling him, u most be very serious, do not be shy, in fact, when telling him make it look very real to the extent were he will not even suspect that u are lying to him

Like I said earlier, I have 7 strategies to get him to love u within one month, what I explain above is just 1 of the 7 strategy

When it comes to relationship issue i hate helping ladies, I prefer helping guys, but u are quite lucky, so I will just help u out on this one, but u will be the last lady I will help on relationship matter

I am already tired of typing, I do not think I can explain the remaining 6 strategy, but if u are the serious type that will like to know the remaining 6 strategies, u can chat me up on WhatsApp on 09031740226, I will explain to u on WhatsApp when I have the time, bye for now

Let me call my oga, he might have a better advice for u @iLegendd

1 Like

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by BigJoe19: 6:20pm On May 31, 2020
Tony142:
I have 7 strategies u can use to get him to love u, the first one is to "press his sexual button Indirectly"

Yes, if u press his sexual button directly by seducing him or asking him out he will reject u, so the best way to press his sexual button is "Indirectly" and not "directly"

Now the question is how do u press his sexual button? It very easy, there are many ways to press his sexual button, but I will only give u one example, for instance when next u met him u can just tell him something like

You: why did u wanted to do that?

Him: do what?

you: i saw u in my dream last night, but what u did is still making me confused

Him: what did I do?

You: I have a dream that u asked me for sex, but I refused, and u were forcefully trying to kiss and rape me, but I managed to struggle and run out of the house, I have prayed about it, but that dream is getting me confused

HimsadSpeechless, and looking at u with surprised)

Him: Hmmm, really? Sorry, it was just a dream, u know I cannot rape u na, abi u no trust me again?

You: hahaha, I trust u na, but the way u were kissing me in the dream ehn, e fit make person no trust u oo, hahaha, u supposed go study kissology for university

Him: hahahaha, u no well oo, u this girl

After the short conversation give him an excuse to leave, when u have leave, he will start thinking about what u just told him, and the more he think about it, the more he might be sexually attracted to u

Note: when telling him, u most be very serious, do not be shy, in fact, when telling him make it look very real to the extent were he will not even suspect that u are lying to him

Like I said earlier, I have 7 strategies to get him to love u within one month, what I explain above is just 1 of the 7 strategy

When it comes to relationship issue i hate helping ladies, I prefer helping guys, but u are quite lucky, so I will just help u out on this one, but u will be the last lady I will help on relationship matter

I am already tired of typing, I do not think I can explain the remaining 6 strategy, but if u are the serious type that will like to know the remaining 6 strategies, u can chat me up on WhatsApp on 09031740226, I will explain to u on WhatsApp when I have the time, bye for now

Let me call my oga, he might have a better advice for u @iLegendd

Nonsense advice, the guy will only turn her to a fuckmate i.e if he even finds her attractive undecided undecided
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Starz825(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2020
NockMedia:
First off, your future is brighter than the stars... don't think otherwise.
Love yourself more, because that is the only way you can attract real love into your life.
He might not be the one for you, so don't beat yourself up or feel sad.
Relax baby girl and keep your options open... cause you're a star.
Op Marry this guy I quoted instead...you will be fine together grin
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Budline1(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2020
Don't let anyone deceive you here, if a guy is not into you, he's not into u. I have tons of ladies just like u and there isn't one I'll even consider to date among them no matter how nice they are or the games they play, u can not force a horse to drink water. U had ur chance and u screwed it, now he has moved on and he's mingling with better quality girls that are more mature, u can't blame him.

When girls reject guys, we simply take it as it is and walk away with our dignity, why can't ladies handle rejection, it's not a do or die o. Afterall you also have those u curve, now u are feeling what guys feel on a regular basis, pls free that great guy now or u r going to loose the friendship u both have, it's better u erase that thought. U r lucky he still considers u as friend.

Cooking and cleaning will not make him love u, sex will not make him love u, (games) ignoring him or getting close to another guy to make him jealous will not make him love u. And don't be surprised, he probably knows your dirty little secrets. Don't u even dare try to seduce him so u can lay all the blames on him after he has slept with u and dump u. I know all the tactics u girls use, speaking from experience...don't play yourself. He is not interested in u. He is just not that into u, period! Deal with it!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 31, 2020
He will reply you without even you asking him out. He's on nairaland reading your fantasy thesis now. Please remember to create another thread of his response.

Don't panic. Friendship continues either way.
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by BigDick70inch(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2020
Good for u Oo..

Y'all stupid girls..be making good guys loose their esteem by rejecting them when they come asking for yo love...

Hu knows..if u arrogantly rejected him when e was nothing to u..and now you want him so badly for yourself only..

The guy..purpose decided not to do away with u back den wen u rejected..cos e wanna have u witness the great opportunity u missed..

4 Likes

Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nephilim: 8:45pm On May 31, 2020
Redwater666:

I'm not courageous enough to do this and I'll be risking everything.. if i get rejected i might never have the guts to stand before him in my life anymore.. what are my chances..? i think it's 20%..

I fear this will further complicate things... i know the Kind of person he is, my best bet is he'll start ignoring me and then ghost me if i make such a move... he's very good psychologist.. Any move i make he already knows how it'll end. Do you have ideas on how i can sustain this friendship instead? i was thinking: cooking for him and delivering it to him every weekends?
you're obsessed with him, because he has helped you gained alot, you see a great potential in him and you want him for only yourself, that's the beginning of your downfall. The beginning of your misery. If he plays around with girls better than you, the probability of him kicking you out of his life after your games start with him is very high cos you forgot one thing, you are in a competition, which you can hardly win.

Seperate from him for a month and attend to some other things that rotates round your life. You can like him, but love and obsession towards him will wreck you in every form.
Re: Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 31, 2020
Redwater666:

Inferiority complex.
You'll get better someone if you don't mess up your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / What's Your Selling Point? / Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.