Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick (889 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Using The Same Shaving Stick To Scrape Your Vjay And Armpit / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by EmmaJnr1: 11:48am On May 31, 2020
I often get bumps and rashes on my face, after shaving with shaving stick. how do I prevent this from happening cos even if I use after shave it will still come. But if I use electronic clipper it doesn't cause me rashes. I would love to use shaving stick because its cheaper and shaves smoother.

Those of u that makes use of shaving stick without getting rashes and bumps, pls how do u do that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by u11ae1013: 11:49am On May 31, 2020
Some people's skin reacts to razor, I will advise you grow your beards
Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by EmmaJnr1: 11:56am On May 31, 2020
u11ae1013:
I love it completely shaved and smooth...if I can know how to prevent that rashes and bumps I will b happy
Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by paulolee(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2020
cbeck google there are some shaving powder n cream u nid to apply b4 n after shaving..
Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by tompat86(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2020
Stop using shaving stick

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by ObaOfUyo: 12:16pm On May 31, 2020
u11ae1013:
What if he's in the military, the police force or navy?
Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by ObaOfUyo: 12:18pm On May 31, 2020
I use spirits, Alcohol, or a face Cleanser to rub on the spot after shaving.
It prevents rashes, Itches, discomfort and feelings of soreness .
Works for me

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by u11ae1013: 12:19pm On May 31, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
I love it completely shaved and smooth...if I can know how to prevent that rashes and bumps I will b happy
if you are using razor, stick with it, although you should experience razor bumps initially but your skin will adjust
Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by KayRed: 2:59pm On May 31, 2020
buy a shave cream..
Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 31, 2020
either u allow ur beards to grow or u can use electric clipper
Re: How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

What if he's in the military, the police force or navy?
Collect a pass and keep his beard like a man or go AWOL.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniel And Ned / Nairalanders I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.