Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nairalanders I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Need Advice (888 Views)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. / Nairalanders I Need Help!!!!! This One Don Pass Be Careful / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Need Advice by theophilusj31(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2020
I met jenny around December last year,we extremely close and we became fond of each other and I so much liked her that I decided to ask out around February time.I was extremely shocked by her reply,she told me that she is not ready for a relationship,that we both gained admission into the University,and we should not be thinking of going into a relationship now.And we should remain friends for the moment.I was extremely heartbroken,but I wasn't ready to be her friend,even though I really liked her.I have been friendzoned b4 and it was not a pleasant experience.I told her that it better we are not friends,that I will only accept a relationship and not friendship.We stopped talking to each other from around January to March,I just used that period to focus on more important issues,then suddenly this girl contacted me in my birthday to wish me an happy birthday,we went outing and she bought me an expensive gift,I took this as green-light and asked her out again and again she turned me down, repeating the statement that we should remain friends.i again told that her that I don't wanna be her friend.That how we stopped talking to each other from March till she called me in july.And she told me that she missed me,and why I have been avoiding her.I just told her that I have been busy with some issues,she told me that we are soul-mate and I should not be avoiding her,and repeated my request and said that either we date or we stop being friends,she rejected me again,and said that she is not ready for a relationship for now,I was furious this time,amd realized that it was pointless waiting for her.So around August I started dating another girl name Amara,I really enjoyed my relationship with Amara and she had everything I was looking for in a girl.The issue now is that around July Jennifer found out about my relationship with Amara from one of my friends,she contacted me to confirm if it true,and I said yes,she was very emotional and furious on the phone,she told me that I was selfish, arrogant,proud and self-centered.she said that I do not deserve her love,that she blame herself for loving me.I was confused,this was a girl that I asked out thrice and she turned me down.The issue now is that she messaged my gf on Facebook and warned her to live me alone,she even sent her pics of our outings when we were cool,my gf has refused to talk to me since then,even though I have explained to her that me and jenny never dated.well I do not mind if she wanna break up with me,am not gonna beg her either,I won't waste my time on a girl who doesn't trust me..............................but what I want now,I for jenny to leave me alone,she have been pestering me ever since then,it not enough for her that she has destroyed my relationship,I told her I don't wanna date her now,that I already gave her that opportunity.pls nairalanders how do I make this girl to leave me alone and let me have peace
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Some girls are like that — they don't want to date you, and they also don't want anyone else to date you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by BigEcommerce: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Oga oooo
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Lengthy
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Flexherbal(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
I was extremely shocked by her reply,she told me that she is not ready for a relationship,that we both gained admission into the University,and we should not be thinking of going into a relationship now.And we should remain friends for the moment.

She was keeping you for future purpose.

Love matters nor dey let me talk put.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
She loves you but she wants you put more effort in chasing her and winning her over cheesy
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by nero2face: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2020
I don't know why u don't bliv this ur story, but if at all its true then bliv me that u don't have sense...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2020
That Jenny of a girl is something else grin... Ask her out again if you can? (that's only if you love her more than your girlfriend)
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by youngsahito(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
That jenny is not serious
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2020
This is why I only date white/foreign girls grin grin
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2020
story yi ti fe ma long

That Jenny need prayers..

If you ask her out again.. it's just gonna complicate things ( current bae will be looking like Dundee that has been used).. you probably might not like her (Jenny) again as you used to.. and she has shown how dangerously jealous she can be

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by austine4real(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2020
She's an enemy of progress

But this ur story......................
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by sirzee1660(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2020
I love your style bro u played smart for not allowing ur self to be friend zone....my advice just ignore her and forcus on Amara....
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by olorunyomi25149: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2020
That jenny is not severity
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Franktom247(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2020
See weytin dey hungry people wey just gain admission chai i give una 1 semester factory settings go recalibrate una brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2020
If you go back to that girl for any reason, you will definitely regret it. I had a similar girl a long time ago, all she wanted from me was to continue chasing her for eternity. If you give up your current relationship because of her, you will regret it 100%.

But from your write up, you should not be thinking about relationship at your age. You just got admission and you feel a girlfriend is the next thing undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by theophilusj31(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Flexherbal:

She was keeping you for future purpose.
Love matters nor dey let me talk put.
Thanks bro,I will not be kept for future purposes
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by theophilusj31(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Franktom247:
See weytin dey hungry people wey just gain admission chai i give una 1 semester factory settings go recalibrate una brain
lol read the part were I said I focus on other purposes in my Life
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by theophilusj31(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
nero2face:
I don't know why u don't bliv this ur story, but if at all its true then bliv me that u don't have sense...
lol thanks though, bashing in nairaland is part of the deal,so your words nor affect me..but anyway what your advise
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Franktom247(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
theophilusj31:
lol read the part were I said I focus on other purposes in my Life

but she said NO first before you started focusing and truth is that there are a lot of young people in your shoes
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by theophilusj31(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Franktom247:
lol we day wait,but read the part od the story were I said u focused on other issues in my life,from my story it obvious that woman not my num 1 priority
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by theophilusj31(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2020
sirzee1660:
I love your style bro u played smart for not allowing ur self to be friend zone....my advice just ignore her and forcus on Amara....
yea I will do that,thanks bro
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by theophilusj31(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Franktom247:

but she said NO first before you started focusing and truth is that there are a lot of young people in your shoes
so from what you are saying a 20yr old guy is not old enough to have a gdp abi
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Blandee99(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2020
It's amazing how you didn't let her friendzone you.

She dey mad.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by cooooooks(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Biko use paragraphs.

Too difficult to read this block of text.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Advice by Youngpo413: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ghost8889:
Some girls are like that — they don't want to date you, and they also don't want anyone else to date you...
so true!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Noticed This Today / My Desire Is To Marry My Soulmate But That Would Give My Mother A Heartbreak-pls / Pressured To Commit Suc*id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.