Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Please Advice!! I Think I Need Help Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice!! I Think I Need Help Urgently (480 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website / Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice!! I Think I Need Help Urgently by xoconfusedd11(f): 2:39pm On May 31, 2020
Hello everyone, please pardon any error i just created a new account to be anonymous.
I have noticed in my life i always act stupid whenever i am faced with a good opportunity i tend to misbehave and after all i get myself but an irreparable damage has been done.My life is so full of regrets i dont know what to do. Whenever i want to get to the next level i start experiencing problems which are senseless that i cause with my own hands.i have prayed prayers i dont know what to do again i am tired of this life nothing seems to work.Now i plan to start a business am scared cos i want to be successful.

Am sorry for the long write up am so so depressed cry cry cry
Re: Please Advice!! I Think I Need Help Urgently by pretydiva(f): 2:53pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Please Advice!! I Think I Need Help Urgently by jagaban002(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2020
Be closer to God and remove all negativity in your life , you have to be positive and believe in what yourself so your plan and busness can work perfectly fine . With God all things are possible
Re: Please Advice!! I Think I Need Help Urgently by mayorkay1996(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2020
With ur write-up It seems u kinda depressed..
My advice to you sis is 2 to be prayerfull(u could tell ur momma u need her prayers a lot),be bold now(believe u can still do it...) ur mistakes are ur past u just have to learn from it and be careful with ur new project,opportunities, business or anything u lay ur hands on...

It's well.
Gracias.
Re: Please Advice!! I Think I Need Help Urgently by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
xoconfusedd11:
Hello everyone, please pardon any error i just created a new account to be anonymous.
I have noticed in my life i always act stupid whenever i am faced with a good opportunity i tend to misbehave and after all i get myself but an irreparable damage has been done.My life is so full of regrets i dont know what to do. Whenever i want to get to the next level i start experiencing problems which are senseless that i cause with my own hands.i have prayed prayers i dont know what to do again i am tired of this life nothing seems to work.Now i plan to start a business am scared cos i want to be successful.

Am sorry for the long write up am so so depressed cry cry cry

Your challenge is FEAR of the unknown. It is a secret killer of men, but you don’t have to be a victim. Contact me on WhatsApp on 08126401351, I’d run a 2-week online “anti-fear” class with you. You will be very glad you did!
Re: Please Advice!! I Think I Need Help Urgently by Finnese001: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
okay

(1) (Reply)

/ What Will You Wish This Man / When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Younger Sister’s Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.