Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal (3216 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days / Nigerian Girls Ain't Worth Shìt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
So I met a random lady inside taxi on friday while trying to beat the curfew in town. I met her at the last back seat and sat close to her. Then as we move I noticed a her hand was touching my back, she actually put her hand across the back seat. The touching kept going on, and I sensed that she needs 'something' grin. So I started a short convo with her and we exchanged numbers.

Later that very night we chatted on WhatsApp and booked today for appointment oo. She called me arnd 11 am this morning to inquire the meeting point, thnk God no church so I told her to come straight away. Lo and behold she came within 15minutes to my side, when she entered, her first utterance was ''Do you hv food at home, I dey hungry cheesy shocked. I was like ''na hunger dey pursue u come here'. . So I arranged some rice and fish for here with drink oo. After eating, we dscuss a lil bit then she made a move by kissing me oo. I was wtf . We barely met some days ago, so as a sharp guy, I obliged her request.
We actually fuckcked for 3hours. Still gv a doggy in the bathroom.
The point I want to point out is, as I was digging her so hot, one of her guys called her on phone, that one sensed something is fishy thru her coarse voice and ask her ''who dey with you'?? She said its her gf. D guy asked again '' wat re u doing,? She said cooking? Chaii. Naija men don suffer. By that time I don relax my digging so he wouldn't hear any sound. Later d guy said '' I love you, and she said ''I love you too' ahh mogbe ;. Naso I vex dey bleep dey go. Withing the three hours that we bleeped, about three guys caled the babe.
After everything I only gv her 1k for tfare. Now she's telling me she's coming back to sleep over at night.

My guys most of these young girls are hoes,only fews are loyal. So fucck d pusssy without any mercy, cos you never knew he many guys she's sharing it with. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by ultimateyankee: 4:03pm On May 31, 2020
You need to celebrate the trophy you just won fir your self.
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 31, 2020
probably na one of her mugus na im call her.also know as u digging her other guys will be digging her so dont put emotions into it cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2020
ultimateyankee:
tongue tongue
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Bigflamie(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2020
ultimateyankee:

This one go carry person mom for Instagram take do profile pics. Well, na wetin fit nairalanders cos dem no dey use eyes see fine pics.

Scammers
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
probably na one of her mugus na im call her.also know as u digging her other guys will be digging her so dont put emotions into it cheesy
Lol. Well its a win win situation. So far I dnt catch her while doing it. Or I dnt know or find out about it
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Bigflamie post=90163445]
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2020
You're making too much ado on nothing.
Most of those sharp guys calling her number wanted to shine their own portion of her congo just like you were doing your own portion. But as you can always expect, there should be one or two simps/sissies/magas/lover-boys at the bottom of the sex-foodchain, who wash all the dirty dishes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:

Lol. Well its a win win situation. So far I dnt catch her while doing it. Or I dnt know or find out about it
other guys are definitly sleeping with her from the way u described her as coming onto u cheesy.dont just fall in love so u will now be spending money and having ur heart crushed cheesy.just enjoy the free goodies she is giving u cheesy
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Enoch07: 4:18pm On May 31, 2020
pls when u get h.i.v or any other STD let is know

4 Likes

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
other guys are definitly sleeping with her from the way u described her as coming onto u cheesy.dont just fall in love so u will now be spending money and having ur heart crushed cheesy.just enjoy the free goodies she is giving u cheesy
To me its just a free punna. How would I say I don see wife judging by her antecedent. Na fvck mate we be. Besides I dnt really spend bfore digging. Customer dadaa ni grin. But I dey hold my rain coat steady wink

7 Likes

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2020
Enoch07:
pls when u get h.i.v or any other STD let is know
Inform us when u get one also. tongue
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Enoch07: 4:23pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:
Inform us when u get one also. tongue
oga e pain you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by phelonrays: 4:37pm On May 31, 2020
Thanks for your confessions, but unfortunately it's only add one foe to the HIV / STD carriers club of Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Votukpa(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:
So I met a random lady inside taxi on friday while trying to beat the curfew in town. I met her at the last back seat and sat close to her. Then as we move I noticed a her hand was touching my back, she actually put her hand across the back seat. The touching kept going on, and I sensed that she needs 'something' grin. So I started a short convo with her and we exchanged numbers.

Later that very night we chatted on WhatsApp and booked today for appointment oo. She called me arnd 11 am this morning to inquire the meeting point, thnk God no church so I told her to come straight away. Lo and behold she came within 15minutes to my side, when she entered, her first utterance was ''Do you hv food at home, I dey hungry cheesy shocked. I was like ''na hunger dey pursue u come here'. . So I arranged some rice and fish for here with drink oo. After eating, we dscuss a lil bit then she made a move by kissing me oo. I was wtf . We barely met some days ago, so as a sharp guy, I obliged her request.
The point I want to point out is, as I was digging her so hot, one of her guys called her on phone, that one sensed something is fishy thru her coarse voice and ask her ''who dey with you'?? She said its her gf. D guy asked again '' wat re u doing,? She said cooking? Chaii. Naija men don suffer. By that time I don relax my digging so he wouldn't hear any sound. Later d guy said '' I love you, and she said ''I love you too' ahh mogbe ;. Naso I vex dey bleep dey go. Withing the three hours that we bleeped, about three guys caled the babe.
After everything I only gv her 1k for tfare. Now she's telling me she's coming back to sleep over at night.

My guys most of these young girls are hoes,only fews are loyal. So fucck d pusssy without any mercy, cos you never knew he many guys she's sharing it with. grin

She has your soul trapped already. The black widow turned you into walking deadman.

Meditate on this.
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2020
Votukpa:

She has your soul trapped already. The black widow turned you into walking deadman.

Meditate on this.
Keep brainwashing yourself. You're in delusion tongue
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by mayorkay1996(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2020
My man...enjoy ur cruise o��
Bt don't forget ur CD...STDs are real.

2 Likes

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by ultimateyankee: 5:25pm On May 31, 2020
Bigflamie:

This one go carry person mom for Instagram take do profile pics. Well, na wetin fit nairalanders cos dem no dey use eyes see fine pics.

Scammers
My guy no be scam.. Na testing for the simp men and they are sending pm already.
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Samysearch(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:

Just imaging this scene u described being done on your sister or daughter in the future with all the names calling. U committed sin & u are bold to share it. What insolence!
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by ObaOfUyo: 5:44pm On May 31, 2020
[s]
ultimateyankee:
[/s]
By their responses you shall know them
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by GeneralPula: 5:45pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:

The babe nah Olosho.. Don’t dull. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2020
Samysearch:

Just imaging this scene u described being done on your sister or daughter in the future with all the names calling. U committed sin & u are bold to share it. What insolence!
You're the hippocrite Here. Its not of yours to judge or label someone a sinner. Yiure not even sure you would Mk heaven or not. Asif you've not fvcked bfore. cry
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2020
GeneralPula:

The babe nah Olosho.. Don’t dull. undecided
Codedly codedly wink
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by GeneralPula: 5:54pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:

Codedly codedly wink

Use condom always..

Stay safe!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by themaestro08(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:

As funny as this tale might sound its actually possible it could happen in real life.

After all there is nothing under the sun.
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by themaestro08(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2020
foleskay:

I hope you are using protection ?
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2020
themaestro08:

I hope you are using protection ?
Lol. Yes bro. Thanks
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2020
themaestro08:

As funny as this tale might sound its actually possible it could happen in real life.

After all there is nothing under the sun.
Wetin small pikin sabi inside life lipsrsealed
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 31, 2020
Samysearch:

Pastor isaka

Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Bigflamie(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2020
ultimateyankee:

My guy no be scam.. Na testing for the simp men and they are sending pm already.

cheesy
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Hypnotise: 7:44pm On May 31, 2020
Na so naija babes be this days oo
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Newbielearner(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2020
Anyone in a relationship with a typical Nigerian girl is just wasting his time...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And Babymama, How Its Started / Isn't she hot? / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.