Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Me And Babymama, How Its Started - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And Babymama, How Its Started (3221 Views)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / This Drake's Babymama 'sophie Brussaux' Ass Will Make You Pe..e On Pant (photos) / Patoranking Shares New Photo Of Himself Carrying His New Born Baby And Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2020
I have always heard stories of ladies infidelity on social media, which makes me scared that i might get the same from my girlfriend(babymama), but that is not the case. We met year 2015, was 20years then, while she was 16years(she was a very pretty busty lady, u won't believe her age then) she is what every man wanted, she gave me everything i wanted from a lady(was actually planning to chop and clean mouth), she doesn't listen to other guys outside or sometimes she will give them my number pretending its her own. Financially, spiritually, physically, she was there for me, she knows everything damn thing am thinking. Despite how young she was, when my parent noticed the kind of girl she was, they started liking her(though, they didn't knw her age becus she looks matured, trust me) and this made me depressed, cus they said, if its not her then its nobody(u can't imagine that kinda love am getting from this girl.) fast forward to 2018, yetunde got pregnant and i tried to avoid it cus i was in crisis then, meanwhile my mom has known even before i did, she(mom) threatened if i abort it that she will disown me, I had to give in. Despite all my audio threats to kill this girl, she would not bulge, she still shows this ultimate love, few months later she gave birth to our son, morireoluwa(now 2 years old). And our love is still flying high, despite the interest from bunch of big mens, because she is too beautiful and endowed. Did i mention she stopped using phone two years ago because she doesn't want to give any man her number(she uses mine for official use) pls does this type of love still exist.

5 Likes

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Phenomenal16(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:
I have always heard stories of ladies infidelity on social media, which makes me scared that i might get the same from my girlfriend(babymama), but that is not the case. We met year 2015, was 20years then, while she was 16years(she was a very pretty busty lady, u won't believe her age then) she is what every man wanted, she gave me everything i wanted from a lady(was actually planning to chop and clean mouth), she doesn't listen to other guys outside or sometimes she will give them my number pretending its her own. Financially, spiritually, physically, she was there for me, she knows everything damn thing am thinking. Despite how young she was, when my parent noticed the kind of girl she was, they started liking her(though, they didn't knw her age becus she looks matured, trust me) and this made me depressed, cus they said, if its not her then its nobody(u can't imagine that kinda love am getting from this girl.) fast forward to 2018, yetunde got pregnant and i tried to avoid it cus i was in crisis then, meanwhile my mom has known even before i did, she(mom) threatened if i abort it that she will disown me, I had to give in. Despite all my audio threats to kill this girl, she would not bulge, she still shows this ultimate love, few months later she gave birth to our son, morireoluwa(now 2 years old). And our love is still flying high, despite the interest from bunch of big mens, because she is too beautiful and endowed. Did i mention she stopped using phone two years ago because she doesn't want to give any man her number(she uses mine for official use) pls does this type of love still exist.
..lai Muhammad... Abegiii

12 Likes

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2020
What a pointless story

1 Like

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by SweetCunt97(f): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Stop using phone because she doesn't what? Na this type dey kill lover wey Bleep up or commit suicide sef.

2 Likes

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Kondomatic(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:
she was 16years(she was a very pretty busty lady, u won't believe her age then) she is what every man wanted.
A 16yrs old busty pretty girl won't make the list of my kind of woman talk more of being everything I want.

1 Like

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
its the truth, trust me
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
What a pointless story
call it whatever u like, i guess u have never met a loyal lady before
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stop using phone because she doesn't what? Na this type dey kill lover wey Bleep up or commit suicide sef.
kill? Though, she always threatened to commit suicide if i break up with her
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Kondomatic:
A 16yrs old busty pretty girl won't make the list of my kind of woman talk more of being everything I want.
trust me, u won't know if she doesn't tell u her age, sometimes people think she is my elder sister whenever we go out together
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Davash222(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:
kill? Though, she always threatened to commit suicide if i break up with her
Na Small pikin dey worry her.
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:

Na Small pikin dey worry her.
u think so bro? 21 years old, mother of one na small pikin?
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by SarutobiEky(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:
You're a lucky bastard undecided angry

I mean that. Such women are rare. Hold on tight. Else I'll come for y'all and I'll kill y'all...

Jess kidding....you got a beautiful love story going on brah. Don't break her heart.

Happy for y'all. grin
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Openbusiness: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2020
OP chop knuckle. She has been dickmatized cool
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by AstroG: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:

Which kind mumu story be this undecided

4 Likes

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by AstroG: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Madam,howfar
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
SarutobiEky:
You're a lucky bastard undecided angry

I mean that. Such women are rare. Hold on tight. Else I'll come for y'all and I'll kill y'all...

Jess kidding....you got a beautiful love story going on brah. Don't break her heart.

Happy for y'all. grin
thanks bro
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
OP chop knuckle. She has been dickmatized cool
lmao.
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
AstroG:

Which kind mumu story be this undecided
it is not a story bro, its happening real to me
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by SarutobiEky(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:
thanks bro

You're welcome bro.
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Openbusiness: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:
lmao.
Take good care of her. At this phase, her hard disk is still new. She is still teachable, so mould her well, build yourself, marry her and live your happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Charleys: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:

I have fvcked yetunde, I gave her some money last week to make her hair.
You will see her soon. Ask her what colour of hair she made she'll say it's colour 30.

Ask her if the weaving she'll tell you it's expression weaving.

Tell her you want to see her bank statement that I did a transfer for her on Wednesday..

As her where did she get that purple top from, that top she likes wearing to come visit you... I bought it for her.

I'm the one financing your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Fidecoo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Confirmento! !
You just understand sharp sharp
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Op, you're lucky. That kind of love still exists. Although, it's very rare.

Forget the negative comments. I don't know where some nairaland guys meet the kind of ladies they roll with.

grin Meanwhile, get a phone for her. Biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
She stopped using a phone in the 21st century because of man? It's like she doesn't have future ambition.

Op, this is not love, this is stupidity.

Enjoy

6 Likes

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Charleys:

I have fvcked yetunde, I gave her some money last week to make her hair.
You will see her soon. Ask her what colour of hair she made she'll say it's colour 30.

Ask her if the weaving she'll tell you it's expression weaving.

Tell her you want to see her bank statement that I did a transfer for her on Wednesday..

As her where did she get that purple top from, that top she likes wearing to come visit you... I bought it for her.

I'm the one financing your relationship.
sorry bro, she is with me now, she wears wigs always
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by nuelyoyo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
@soulstalker, a big congratulations to you. Please treat her well, don't take her love for granted.

Ishilove:
She stopped using a phone in the 21st century because of man? It's like she doesn't have future ambition.

Op, this is not love, this is stupidity.

Enjoy
Yea, it's stupidity since it's the man getting the love and loyalty. All he needs to do is reciprocate. You see it as stupidity, but to the lady she sees it as being happy.

1 Like

Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
KimberlyWest:
Op, you're lucky. That kind of love still exists. Although, it's very rare.

Forget the negative comments. I don't know where some nairaland guys meet the kind of ladies they roll with.

grin Meanwhile, get a phone for her. Biko.
she has two phones she kept with me, she wont use it, she will ask what she wants a phone for cus we live 2geda already
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
nuelyoyo:
@soulstalker, a big congratulations to you. Please treat her well, don't take her love for granted.

Yea, it's stupidity since it's the man getting the love and loyalty. All he needs to do is reciprocate. You see it as stupidity, but to the lady she sees it as being happy.

thanks bro, if u can see d way she behaves whenever she is with me, sometimes i feel i have charmed her
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by nuelyoyo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
soulstalker:
thanks bro, if u can see d way she behaves whenever she is with me, sometimes i feel i have charmed her
Please, I will reiterate, don't ever take her love for granted, it is very rare to find someone that would love you wholeheartedly and selflessly.
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by adajoe555: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Love nwantintin

This kind of love is rare so Op hold her tight, and you guys should fulfill your goals together and live happy
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Which kind story be this
Re: Me And Babymama, How Its Started by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
I cannot but laugh cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Helping Barren Or Infertile Women / True Love Is Not Real (open To See Photo) / Mum Poses With Her Grown Sons...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.