Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below (2586 Views)

Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Twinkletwin: 4:47pm On May 31, 2020
SOMEONE IN THIS GROUP NEED YOUR KINDLY ADVICE!!!
I'm 28 yrs old, my parents died when I was 14yrs old.
I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees.
I met a guy when I was 17yrs old and he sent me back to school. He sold fruits on the streets so that he could pay my school fees. He later got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university.
I'm now working as a lawyer. My problem is that I feel I can't continue with this relationship because this guy is not the type of a man I would like to marry! !!!!
How best can I tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings?
I'm grateful he sent me to school but I can't be in a relationship with him anymore!
I want somebody in my own class not a truck driver! !
Pls group members, advice me on what to do!!!
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by tyup(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2020
Twinkletwin:
I met a guy when I was 17yrs old and he sent me back to school. He sold fruits on the streets so that he could pay my school fees. He later got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university.
I'm now working as a lawyer. My problem is that I feel I can't continue with this relationship because this guy is not the type of a man I would like to marry! !!!!
I'm grateful he sent me to school but I can't be in a relationship with him anymore!

Leave the morafoka

this would teach a lesson never to be Foolish in his life again sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Twinkletwin: 4:52pm On May 31, 2020
tyup:

Leave the morafoka

Lol wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by xendra: 4:52pm On May 31, 2020
tchewww all these made up stories that will keep dumb guys single/lonely for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Ahmad62(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2020
Twinkletwin:

Wait... Is it me you're talking to?

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Mozino007(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2020
If you ask meeeee na who i go ask??

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by phelonrays: 5:00pm On May 31, 2020
Sorry!!!!!!!!!
But your story looks extra-fake undecided
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Twinkletwin: 5:06pm On May 31, 2020
Ahmad62:

Wait... Is it me you're talking to?
did anybody mentioned you?
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by mayorkay1996(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2020
Another fake story...

Abeg just tell her dat d man tears and heartbreak don curse her already..
Imagine spending close to 3 million in uni and law school..
D man sef na mumu man..
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Mel003: 5:07pm On May 31, 2020
When did u realize dat he is not the type of ur man?

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Ahmad62(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2020
Twinkletwin:
did anybody mentioned you?

Are you talking to me?
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by PureGoldh(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2020
What's the title of dx movie?
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Alitair(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2020
tyup:

Leave the morafoka

I didn't want to support you but you are wise. The truth is the truth.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
fake story !I think this is from a movie titled bitter truth
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Deicide: 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
Lwkmd

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by BrainRider: 6:54pm On May 31, 2020
Nollywood story line
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Elinabeauty(f): 7:24pm On May 31, 2020
xendra:
tchewww all these made up stories that will keep dumb guys single/lonely for the rest of their lives.
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Shormiey(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Stale news....... undecided

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Hypnotise: 7:31pm On May 31, 2020
Will you return all the money he has spent? I don't think so.
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Martinez39s(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2020
xendra:
I saw this story on quora. grin
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Lightangel65: 7:41pm On May 31, 2020
All4:
fake story !I think this is from a movie titled bitter truth

I heard a similar story, the one my aunts best friend did to a man who managed to train her and get her a good job in pharmacy.
She said he was an iliterate, wasn't her type and she cant marry him
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Lightangel65: 7:42pm On May 31, 2020
Hypnotise:
Will you return all the money he has spent? I don't think so.

Exactly i am fine if she can pay him all the money he spent on her, plus intrest for playing with his feelings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Samkoliat(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2020
You are a wicked human being,na d guy I blame wey hin waste all hin effort ontop you.
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 31, 2020
Omo your story fake like hell. Truck driver yet come sponsor you law school throughout your campus life, I don't buy ds crap, make I come go check NCDC livescore
Re: Lady Attempting To Dump Her Man :see Her Excuses Below by SavageMaster: 10:55pm On May 31, 2020
Twinkletwin:

Two options:

1) Help him catch a vision of going to school to brush himself up academically, and support him to follow through

OR

2) Calculate all the money he has spent on your education and welfare, and reimburse same to his account.

That's all I can say for now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Working Class Girls Still Need Guys, And For What? / I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator / Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.