Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child (2589 Views)

People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by godisshit(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by yanabasee2: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Please, somebody should link me up with a white chic.... Abeg.... I just like how these white girls look beautiful and how they love with their whole heart....

I am never going to have anything to do with Nigerian liability girlfriends again....

3 Likes

Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by iamtardey: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2021
Man a OG
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2021
They should have also posted when they were making the baby and the styles used
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by AllahIsSatan: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Just tell us that you want to open a premium Xvideo account so we can contribute money

Fahdiga:
They should have also posted when they were making the baby

1 Like

Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by AllahIsSatan: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2021
He's a Youth Pastor. I follow him on Instagram.

iamtardey:
Man a OG
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by KillingIsFun: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Maaaaan, that is the BEST proposal speech I have ever heard! I'm downloading the video to use as tutorial for when it is my turn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by triple996(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2021
9ice smiley.
Meanwhile after all the killing and burning of igbos election still hold shocked.ipob are clown walahi
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by KillingIsFun: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Take your garbage election news out of here.

triple996:
9ice smiley.
Meanwhile after all the killing and burning of igbos election still hold shocked.ipob are clown walahi

1 Like

Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by fourboys: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by KillingIsFun: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2021
There are decent and humble Nigerian girls who don't view men as walking ATMs. It's just that you have look very hard before you find them.

yanabasee2:
Please, somebody should link me up with a white chic.... Abeg.... I just like how these white girls look beautiful and how they love with their whole heart....

I am never going to have anything to do with Nigerian liability girlfriends again....
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by yanabasee2: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2021
KillingIsFun:
There are decent and humble Nigerian girls who don't view men as walking ATMs. It's just that you have look very hard before you find them.

That's why I don't want to look for very hard before I'd find a match....

White ladies all the way...
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by NOC1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
I did not see coincidence, the sermon was actually planned out, everything was planned out between the guy and the Pastor.

May God continue to bless their union and the fruit of their womb. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Obi cubana junior brother wink wink wink wink wink wink
Cute baby alert
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by AoifeNightfall: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
yanabasee2:

Are you sure they would want you?

I mean we all know how low the standards of these white women are but regardless.
Re: Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child by marsman: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cute

(1) (Reply)

Is He Any Different From A Dog? / How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike (details) / Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.