Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? (7954 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Ekeletu: 6:34pm On May 31, 2020
Friends I need intelligent advice. There's this girl I place on weekly stipends to date. Months ago I went to pay her visit so we spent time in a hotel.
While in the hotel, she was busy taking pics of her nudes. I asked her and she told me she is just taking them and will delete them later.
When we were done at the I asked her if she has deleted them she said she will delete them later. While inside the car, I collected her phone and deleted them.
Yesterday even I told her to snap her nudes and send me which she did.
The room in which she took the pixs looks like a hotel room.
Now I am thinking that the day we were together at a hotel, she took those pixs to send another man.
I have asked her who she was with in a hotel. She has read my chats and refused to reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 31, 2020
Wanna know who she is with?
The guy ehn
When he smiles he smile is vely gengelous
He is not a preacher of love, he's a war, he's a fire, he is indaboski..... Bahose.

Be asking jamb question

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by wildcatter23(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
angry

Did you just say intelligent advice?

Well I am going to give you an advice. You are just a customer in the midst of hustlers. Better do your business and get going.

24 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2020
Are you still asking us?? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Darammliveth(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2020
Allow her to slay jare wink

4 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
Some magas are funny. You are giving her weekly stipends...not bad. But then you take her to a hotel to have a nice time and you want her to be faithful to you? You think the money you are giving her means she should not collect from other men? Even ladies who will read this post and know what they are capable of will just hiss and say this mumu don come again...as long as you don't feel you are overpaying for her services then just keep straffing and forget what she's doing behind.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Ningen(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
You are the one dating and fucking her; but you expect US to know if she is sending nudes?? undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by ObaOfUyo: 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
cheesy
By bringing this issue to a forum as brutal and savage as Nairaland, dear Op, you don buy market grin grin grin
Make I park my motor here

2 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by larrymoore(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2020
Man you entered olosho bus stop

1 Like

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 31, 2020
Wait please I have a question for ladies
Can you please tell me why the fúck do you ladies keep nude pictures of you on your phone cause I still find that bullshit irritating angry

1 Like

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:06pm On May 31, 2020
Lolzzz. Funny question
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Baloranking(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2020
Simp level 20

You confronted her and she left you on read.

Op it's in your hands, stay with a hoe or let the streets pay her tab angry

5 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by callmeRichie(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2020
you still asking again guy u r in love with a LovePeddler grin grin
drop her digits nah, guys are hungry oo grin grin
wón ti ń do grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by callmeRichie(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2020
you still asking again guy u r in love with olosho grin grin
drop her digits nah, guys are hungry oo grin grin
wón ti ń do grin
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Zabiboy: 7:45pm On May 31, 2020
There's this girl I place on weekly stipends to date

Ohh lawwdd cry cry ..
Is it that some people cant wake up to reality??
How can a MAN with BALLZ and TESTOSTERONE in this 21st century be paying a lady for a date for mere pvssy?
Since when did pvssy become bitcoin angry

5 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Victornezzar: 7:53pm On May 31, 2020
Don't you guys learn

After all the threads here in Romance section being about Cheating girlfriends

You guys are still condoning shiits and asking useless questions undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by SKhanmi: 7:53pm On May 31, 2020
Starting to believe most of these stories are cooked up undecided. Just can't wrap my mind about anyone being this mentally fvked up

5 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Newbielearner(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2020
Ekeletu:
Friends I need intelligent advice. There's this girl I place on weekly stipends to date. Months ago I went to pay her visit so we spent time in a hotel.
While in the hotel, she was busy taking pics of her nudes. I asked her and she told me she is just taking them and will delete them later.
When we were done at the I asked her if she has deleted them she said she will delete them later. While inside the car, I collected her phone and deleted them.
Yesterday even I told her to snap her nudes and send me which she did.
The room in which she took the pixs looks like a hotel room.
Now I am thinking that the day we were together at a hotel, she took those pixs to send another man.
I have asked her who she was with in a hotel. She has read my chats and refused to reply.

Simp.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Edeyoung: 8:32pm On May 31, 2020
Zabiboy:

Ohh lawwdd cry cry ..
Is it that some people cant wake up to reality??
How can a MAN with BALLZ and TESTOSTERONE in this 21st century be paying a lady for a date for mere pvssy?
Since when did pvssy become bitcoin angry

The thing tiya me guy,

She for nor gree for o. P if he nor get money... Las las gateman dey fire d gap for free
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Can you please tell me why the fúck do you ladies keep nude pictures of you on your phone cause I still find that bullshit irritating angry

Why do you keep a CV?
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 31, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Why do you keep a CV?
What do you mean
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by fuwaski(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2020
If i had gotten a little bleep from the babe, i for get answers grin
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2020
SKhanmi:
Starting to believe most of these stories are cooked up undecided. Just can't wrap my mind about anyone being this mentally fvked up

Everyone is at a different stage in their journey.

Perhaps, the circumstances of your life made you privy to some of these cons at an earlier time.

So let's free the guy.

1 Like

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Hypnotise: 9:21pm On May 31, 2020
Damm nigga will say swim your own and leave. You no wan hear.
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2020
It's Obvious the o.p. Has not taken the red pill yet, that girl is a runs girl, lash her and leave, and please stop wasting your money in the name of stipends, just give her small something whenever you want to smash.....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by QwarkdFerengi(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2020
Just do your thing and leave the rest for the streets because she belongs to the streets. If you think you can change her because you put her on weekly pay, then you are a joker of the century. Don't argue ohhhhh. Just take this advice. Keep browsing till you get tired of her and ball. Only give what you are comfortable with that won't break your bank account.
Just ignore and keep daggering her and reduce what you give her till she gets the message. Don't ever fall for her manipulative explanations or anything. Don't even ask her about the issue no more.

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Stacyomolola(f): 10:18pm On May 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I would never, like what if my brother wants to take some files from my phone. Its only girls that are blindly and foolishly in love that keeps nudes so as to send to bf, if not then she a prostitute sending to various customers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by ZAWs: 10:30pm On May 31, 2020
Mr. you're a Debuty .
Just take it like that.
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Mykel51(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2020
You are not the only one making the weekly donations nigga. You plenty for there. Increase your weekly donation SIMP !!!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2020
Do we tell him? I'm tempted to tell him but... grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Ekeletu: 10:46pm On May 31, 2020
SKhanmi:
What would I gain in cooking up stories? U talk as if u dont give ur woman money for upkeep. The different between me and u is that i pay weekly while urs no time table. U keep paying
Re: Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? by Ekeletu: 10:46pm On May 31, 2020
J111333:
Do we tell him? I'm tempted to tell him but... grin
What's that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Would You Date/marry This Person? / She Begged Me To Put It In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.