Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's (2159 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 31, 2020
The reasons are not far fetched. It ain't rocket science to fathomize the cardinal points of this topic.

Ladies @ their teens or early 20's are most likely to be jambites or undergraduates with little or no exposure.

They have little or no experience when it comes to dating/relationships. Many of them are still naive juveniles with a propensity to frustrate the living daylight out of a guy.

Most of the time they cant keep up with expectations especially if you are far more advanced in age as the guy. They are like a loosed cannon ready to go off @ any time.

They do not understand what it means to be faithful, so get ready to contain & welcome a queue of boyfriends, taking turns to grab a bite of the honey combgrin

They can get pregnant without knowing: Matured ladies usually know how to take care of themselves when it comes to that. But these ones dont know what pills or condoms are, unless you take measures, they dont care... and a guy will keep having nightmares for months, if he slips during the act. grin

Lastly, They cheat for fun. It's like playing a game of chess grin

Add yours.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 31, 2020
So who do we now date
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2020
BLUELemon:
So who do we now date
Old cargoes, perhaps... Like our fellow Nigerians do Abroad grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2020
Most times you see big guys asking little girls out... and you begin to wondercheesy
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2020
Some will say they preferred a young lady for a spouse so they can groom and train her themselves... I begin to wondercheesy

3 Likes

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Alwaysachick: 8:20pm On May 31, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Coinvision: 8:20pm On May 31, 2020
You're right

There's this 18 years old I'm dating currently.

In fact, her matter Don tire me, they have no idea about life, they see life as a the movie they watch on zee world and telemundo. They still have hormone imbalance,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 31, 2020
Coinvision:

You're right

There's this 18 years old I'm dating currently.

In fact, her matter Don tire me, they have no idea about life, they see life as a the movie they watch on zee world and telemundo. They still have hormone imbalance,
Guy, for your peace of mind... free hercheesy
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2020
So are you saying I should be going for an evening newspaper when I am already an evening newspaper myself?

Is Ned Nwoko complaining of his baby's baby or is Iwanyanwu complaining? What about the current Governor of Imo State?
Biko respect yourself oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 31, 2020
J111333:
So are you saying I should be going for an evening newspaper when I am already an evening newspaper myself?

Is Ned Nwoko complaining of his baby's baby or is Iwanyanwu complaining? What about the current Governor of Imo State?

grin
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Naija246: 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
big fat lie. undecided
Younger women are the best to date.
You can easily detect if she genuinely loves you or she just wants marriage.
And also, younger women have less relationship experience so they are less likely to be f**ked up psychologically.
age is a woman's worst enemy ;they literally deteriorate in value as they age so the younger you meet them, the better. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE

5 Likes

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 31, 2020
Naija246:
big fat lie. undecided
Younger women are the best to date.
You can easily detect if she genuinely loves you or she just wants marriage.
And also, younger women have less relationship experience so they are less likely to be f**ked up psychologically.
age is a woman's worst enemy ;they literally deteriorate in value as they age so the younger you meet them, the better. grin
You are wrong. cheesy

They are easily intimidated and are gullible, guys with low class and self esteem usually prefer them.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Naija246: 9:22pm On May 31, 2020
abegi, no smart man will wife up a 30s lady whose shelf life has dropped by over 40%
Older women are a bad investment.
BadRadio:
You are wrong. cheesy

They are easily intimidated and are gullible, guys with low class and self esteem usually prefer them.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2020
You can't f oh force everyone to buy your idea every one has different taste what does not work for you will work for another person
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 31, 2020
Naija246:
abegi, no smart man will wife up a 30s lady whose shelf life has dropped by over 40%
Older women are a bad investment.
older ladies understands you better... they give you peace of mind... she maintains desame chemistry and frequency, u dont necessarily need to tell her what to do because she knows.

9 out of 10, she is always on desame page with you.

Older ladies represents and interprets their guys personality, decisions and choices better than these little girls
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Naija246: 9:29pm On May 31, 2020
They are usually faking it 99% of the time in order to appear as wife material; don't be fooled .grin
An older woman has less options so they will usually do anything to tie down a potential "horseband".grin
BadRadio:
older ladies understands you better... they give you peace of mind... she maintains desame chemistry and frequency, u dont necessarily need to tell her what to do because she knows.

Older ladies represents and interprets their guys personality, decisions and choices better than these little girls

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 31, 2020
Naija246:
They are usually faking it 99% of the time in order to appear as wife material; don't be fooled grin
But it is easy to tell if they are faking it. Older ladies are the real deal, any day any time...

start hunting for older ladies today... u will be glad you did grin
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Naija246: 9:35pm On May 31, 2020
it's not easy oo.
Bro you never jam! cheesy
BadRadio:
But it is easy to tell if they are faking it. Older ladies are the real deal, any day any time...

start hunting for older ladies today... u will be glad you did grin
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 31, 2020
The truth of the matter is that older ladies knows exactly what they want, but these little ladies are still confused... and that's why dating them is deadly !

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 31, 2020
Naija246:
it's not easy oo.
Bro you never jam! cheesy
I am not preaching theories... I am talking about a practical reality of the subject matter.
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by AfroKnight: 10:45pm On May 31, 2020
J111333:

Let me correct you.

Men cannot be evening papers. We are fine wine. Better with each passing decade. Until we hit 90.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Alwaysachick: 10:47pm On May 31, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 31, 2020
AfroKnight:

Let me correct you.

Men cannot be evening papers. We are fine wine. Better with each passing decade. Until we hit 90.
Thanks for the good news. grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Naija246: 11:25pm On May 31, 2020
Seconded!
AfroKnight:

Let me correct you.

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2020
[s]
BadRadio:
The truth of the matter is that older ladies knows exactly what they want, but these little ladies are still confused... and that's why dating them is deadly !
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2020
how can these ladies have any experience/exposure if they dont date anyone?!?!? who are the immature dudes their age suppose to date, if not these immature babes?
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by AprokoDentist: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2020
I dont know what generation you are but the current generation I see, a good number of 20year olds are graduates.

No doubt a good number of them are still in that moment of their life where they're trying to figure their life out.
Moment where they have to decide between pleasure and seriousness.

let's not blame them. It's roughly the same for guys too. In fact, a good number of guys are Bleep boys or those who wish to be. How many of guys are ready to be committed?

1 Like

Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2020
AprokoDentist:
I dont know what generation you are but the current generation I see, a good number of 20year olds are graduates.

No doubt a good number of them are still in that moment of their life where they're trying to figure their life out.
Moment where they have to decide between pleasure and seriousness.

let's not blame them. It's roughly the same for guys too. In fact, a good number of guys are Bleep boys or those who wish to be. How many of guys are ready to be committed?
huh?
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Japheth451: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, If you have experience writing romance fiction, I have series of jobs for you. Newbie ain't welcome please. Make sure you have experience in this niche.

WhatsApp @08144315166
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Angelacruz: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Dead thread
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2020
Angelacruz:
Dead thread
Yeah dead thread. so what?
Re: Avoid The Risks Involved Dating A Lady @ Her Teen Or Early 20's by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2020
be ready to put up with whole bunch of crap if you are gonna hook up with a young one.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Camera Capture Couple Having Sex Inside Bathroom (watch Video Here) / The Craziest And Hilarious Comments On Nairaland 2022 / MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.