Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! (2129 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Tired Of This Redpill Shit / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by No6ody(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2021
Your Redpill is making you reason abnormally! Stupid stuffs everywhere.
I saw it on Nairaland, how they were objectifying women, you guys are stupid, women are humans also, they aren't Objects!
Anyone who objectifies women is stupid, not a Redpiller...
I'm tired of this your mentality!
Yes, I'm a guy, but I don't support rubbish mentality.

12 Likes

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Edimakan(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2021
Don't you think you're super stupid for posting this!!!!!!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2021
Women are tools you can do whatever you want with them, make them queen or bitches_ your choice.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by No6ody(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2021
Edimakan:
Don't you think you're super stupid for posting this!!!!!!!!
Don't you think you are much more stupid for commenting on it? sad
Teenagers on Nairaland, avoid me ooo. Nonsense!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by No6ody(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Women are tools you can do whatever you want with them, make them queen or bitches_ your choice.
It's not about making them queen or bitches, it's about treating them right and changing your mentality towards them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by falcon01: 9:27am On May 16, 2021
No6ody:
I saw it on Nairaland, ho they were objectifying women, you guys are stupid, women are humans also, they aren't Objects!
This guy!! Not all women are stupid but the majority are stupid. If you love a woman and start showing love and affection, been good stuff that's when she'll start misbehaving but the moment you start chopping her father she'll be following you, My people abeg No be mumu be that??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by stanliwise(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Smiles... I think redpill is more of attention seeking than anything
A tools can’t be a bitch nor a queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2021
No6ody:
It's not about making them queen or bitches, it's about treating them right and changing your mentality towards them.

You want to treat a gender that has no sense of right and wrong right?

Guy even women know their matter is tiring, most times they don’t like theirselves with the unimaginable things they do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by No6ody(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2021
falcon01:
This guy!! Not all women are stupid but the majority are stupid. If you love a woman and start showing love and affection, been good stuff that's when she'll start misbehaving but the moment you start chopping her father she'll be following you, My people abeg No be mumu be that??
I agreed with the @bolded. That's their nature. Just try avoiding getting emotional with them, and they will definitely know their place and stop some of their nonsense behaviors. angry
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by No6ody(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

You want to treat a gender that has no sense of right and wrong right?

Guy even women know their matter is tiring, most times they don’t like theirselves with the unimaginable things they do.
They are confused set of people!
They reason with emotions and not logics.
Their mood swings is as boring af!
And their imagination sucks, imagine some if them crushing on Justin Bieber, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lee Yung Sung or some zee world actors. What a boring imaginary world they use to inject in their minds.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2021
No6ody:
I agreed with the @bolded. That's their nature. Just try avoiding getting emotional with them, and they will definitely know their place and stop some of their nonsense behaviors. angry

That’s why society and women will always tell you to be patient and endure her behaviors. It is nature, you will never know peace living with a woman there must be misbehaviours and dramas etc.

1 Like

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2021
No6ody:
They are confused set of people!
They reason with emotions and not logics.
Their mood swings is as boring af!
And their imagination sucks, imagine some if them crushing on Justin Bieber, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lee Yung Sung or some zee world actors. What a boring imaginary world they use to inject in their minds.

And they blame and condemn men if they don’t feel or imagine the same. I always tell women around me when they want to start their shits “madam don’t come near me with your woman nonsense “ immediately they reason it works like magic. Whenever I say that it shows them they are about to misbehave (being emotional).

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Nobody: 10:07am On May 16, 2021
Watch well most of these woman hating mails are nothing but useless homosexuals or incels. Them full for here.

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Propheticdavid: 10:14am On May 16, 2021
There is no wisdom in redpill,its a height of foolishness.
This redpill is one of the product of the viscious cycle in relationship market. A girl have a sincere love to a redpiller but na evil and wickedness dah wan show ham,unfortunately she left dah one meet another redpiller.then she gave up on men and vow to always show them pepper..
the next guy is a loving soul but d girl didnt trust him,thought he was tricking her as usual,so turn d guy to atm and frustrate him with the absence of affection..dis is due to bitterness from previous relationship....now mr loving guy mind is poisoned against girls so he vowed to show girls pepper since they are evil ingrate.,dat how it keeps recycling.,
using evil to repay evil makes evil to abound.
just becus one girl was a bitch,doesnt calls for revenge mission...d next inocent maybe your Godsent .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Edimakan(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2021
[quote author=No6ody post=101741104] Don't you think you are much more stupid for commenting on it? sad
Teenagers on Nairaland, avoid me

You can be a simp which you are.........those self acclaimed feminist will continue dealing with you

1 Like

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Shortyyy(f): 10:52am On May 16, 2021
falcon01:

Chopping her father??
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by AstroG: 11:05am On May 16, 2021
All Nigerian Girls are Useless undecided

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Nobody: 11:22am On May 16, 2021
Better person don open mouth talk truth.

Some of them way dey form redpill for nairaland if you go see how them they leave. E go shock you say na simp them be.

Them go come here dey make noise,dey insult Nigerian girls as if them no get mother or sister for house.
Abi,na man born them...?

Their parents go advice them say make them face they studies. Them no go hear.
After one girl go come finish they money. Them go come nairaland dey insult Nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by falcon01: 11:23am On May 16, 2021
Shortyyy:

Chopping her father??
you know what I mean undecided
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Shortyyy(f): 11:24am On May 16, 2021
falcon01:
you know what I mean undecided

I don't o
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by AstroG: 11:28am On May 16, 2021
Doja2000:
Better person don open mouth talk truth.

Some of them way dey form redpill for nairaland if you go see how them they leave. E go shock you say na simp them be.

Them go come here dey make noise,dey insult Nigerian girls as if them no get mother or sister for house.
Abi,na man born them...?

Their parents go advice them say make them face they studies. Them no go hear.
After one girl go come finish they money. Them go come nairaland dey insult Nigerian girls.

Guy,not everybody that's a redpiller learnt it the hard way. Like me,I mastered the art of redpills the easy way

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 16, 2021
AstroG:

Guy,not everybody that's a redpiller learnt it the hard way. Like me,I mastered the art of redpills the easy way
Okay.
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Junkie1: 11:45am On May 16, 2021
THIS OP SEF, SO YOU CRITICIZE THE REDPILL ON THE TOPIC THEN GO AHEAD TO AGREE WITH SOME IT'S KEY ARGUMENTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION LOL..

ANYWAY PERSONALLY ASIDE FROM THE WOMEN IN MY WORK PLACE COMMUNICATION WITH A FEMALE HAS TO BE LEADING TO ME SECIRING SOME PVSSY OTHERWISE IT'S A WASTE OF MY TIME IF THATS ME " OBJECTIFYING WOMEN THEN GUILTY AS CHARGED, IT'S NOTHING TO GET EMOTIONAL ABOUT EVEN FEMALES OBJECTIFY THEMSELVES THESE DAYS ALL THE TIME JUST GO ON IG OR LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE NEW FEMALE RAPPERS GIRLS IDOLOZE THESE DAYS HELL TRY HAVING AN UNFILTERED CONVERSATION WITH A FEMALE ND YOU'D SEE MY POINT

ALSO LET ME TAKE AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAY TO REPILLERS OLD OR NEW IF YOU ARE STILL OUTCHEA HATING FEMALES FOR THEIR YOU MY MY FRIEND ARE NOT A REDPILLER JUST A WOMAN HATER, I'M A REDPILLER BUT I STILL APPROACH BITCHES ON A DAILY MY ONLY GOAL FROM THEM IS TO GET PVSSY NOTHING MORE, I UNDERSTAND LEARNING THE HARD WAY THAT WOMEN AREN'T THE ANGELES YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE GROWING UP COULD MESS U UP BUT I DON'T WHY YOU SHOULD REMAIN IN THE REDPILL ANGER STAGE FOREVER SO GET RID OF THOSE EMOTIONS AND GET BACK OUT THERE THESE HOES WON'T Bleep THEMSELVES YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU NOW UNDERSTAND A WOMAN'S LANGUAGE
KNOW THIS YOUR HATE TOWARD HOES WON'T STOP THEM FROM BEING HOES IT WON'T MOST WON'T STOP ME FROM FVCKIN THEM SHIT IF MET THE GIRL THAT BROKE YOUR HEART I'D STILL GAME HER ND FVCK HER..
GET YO SHITT TOGETHER MEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Debzempire(f): 11:55am On May 16, 2021
Op ignore these nairaland warlocks and their redpill whatever..... offline one girl dey one corner dey press their mumu button steady...

I know their kinds..
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Junkie1: 12:34pm On May 16, 2021
ALSO OP KISSING WOMEN ASS ON THE INTERNET GETS YOU NO PVSSY EITHER LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2021
How old are you, and what do you know about the redpill?

No6ody:
I saw it on Nairaland, how they were objectifying women, you guys are stupid, women are humans also, they aren't Objects!
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by eddykaka(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2021
Swaers bro, they'll be acting all redpill on nairaland and being a simp in real life...for me I feel it's the way u interact with a girl that matters. All these redpillers forming alpha male will see a girl, take her out, then want to take her to your crip to fork..that's not how girls are to be treated
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2021

eddykaka:
Swaers bro, they'll be acting all redpill on nairaland and being a simp in real life...for me I feel it's the way u interact with a girl that matters. All these redpillers forming alpha male will see a girl, take her out, then want to take her to your crip to fork..that's not how girls are to be treated

1 Like

Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by Tickles001(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2021
I think the op misunderstood the red pill. The red pill is not about hate for any gender. The red pill doesn't make you hate women, in fact it makes you enjoy women more.
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by eddykaka(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:

I don't need to explain shit to you. Keep doing redpill while some one is there doing redpill to your sister
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by stanliwise(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2021
AstroG:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Theorist
Re: Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! by A305: 1:59pm On May 16, 2021
Son, this is for you.

"The male orientation of classical Athens was inseparable from its genius. Athens became great not despite said 'geniuses', but because of its misogyny."

Women aren't objectified but you need to play by the rules when dealing with them otherwise, you would end up petrified by them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex / What's The Name Of This Hairstyles? / "This Is What We’re Facing”: Nigerian Lady Walks Through Street Covered In Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.