Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (75072 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by iAmTheJoker: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
She's cute
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ejanla077: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The lady doesn't worth it, she is an immoralist, Yoruba is totality against such.

Someone u don't kno is an immoralist. Because she's Igbo. U go cry tire. She go chop ondo money

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ejanla077: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
He should not listen. Sebi your father will come and make him governor next. Agagu did not do up to this. He knows what ended him. I won't say more than that.

If u don't vote him. You will vote pdp. Igbo party. Win win for Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by BlowYourMind: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
ejanla077:

Someone u don't kno is an immoralist. Because she's Igbo. U go cry tire. She go chop ondo money
Hope she will not chop ondo death, because I trust my irele people, them go use her booobs drink pap
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
goaldynboy:

I can feel your frustration right here!

What can be worse than you being jobless for several years due to your inability to leave your cocoon in ogbomoso; but an Igbo damsel that just finished her NYSC just landed a juicy job in your backyard!

Please don't go and drink sniper o!!!

Gforce is back with full force.
I will not respond to your stupid comment because you and I are not in the same league.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by rdokoye: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Ok
It doesn’t change the fact
Being ahead of an igbo is yoruba greatest achievement
Dickmeasuring

It's just jealousy. Yoruba people can't compete with Igbo people. There's nothing special or remarkable about Yoruba people, that's why they're never mentioned as such, by any independant or neutral bodies. If Yoruba peolpe were their own nation, they'd be no better than Benin (the current country).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by overall90: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
rdokoye:

It's just jealousy. Yoruba people can't compete with Igbo people. There's nothing special or remarkable about Yoruba people, that's why they're never mentioned as such, by any independant or neutral bodies. If Yoruba peolpe were their own nation, they'd be no better than Benin (the current country).

that is it.
just remove Lagos and their few billionaire oil thieves who made their money from Niger delta oil,nothing again.
they claim to be tolerant and accommodating but look at what is happening here .an insignificant appointment that a lot of people don't even know the meaning. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Esseite:

The Lady in context could have been same reward of thugs you alleged..

Gforce is back

Let all vagabond and fugitive generation of Cain go and hide their heads.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by dokie: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. in her own country again? What's the anger about?? Or is Nigeria now 2? Is Nigeria not one again

Nigeria na 1 and half.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by WeneDiali: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
ModestGal:

Hes not spewing Thrash. Go to Anambra and you will see how your people are religious bigots and Discriminatory. Even in government jobs, you can't make someone from another tribe to be leader no matter how much his qualification is high. Then go to lagos, you will see how Yoruba's have tolerated the Igbos so much, and yet you do not appreciate and feel like its because you are important. Thats why sometimes, I feel its best Igbos leave us alone, since you all would forever be bitter, pained, discriminatory which would never make any place to grow. Go and build your America with your hate and let us see. Mtchew

Using business handle with your phone number of profile pics to spew hate. You lack akonuche, you are not wise.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Playermayweda(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
To say the truth am not from any major tribe of Nigeria, But from the small interaction i have had with igbo people i fail to see tribalism, But with my perception of Yoruba not all of them are tribal but i have seen more evidence of tribalism in Yorubas than in Igbos, I still don't know why igbos are hated but what do I Know

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
goaldynboy:

I can see your tolerance all over this thread and your write-ups!!

You better hold yourself before envy, bitterness and frustration for the Igbos explodes you
Envy? Envy what? Lol, I laugh in Swahili
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:

Using business handle with your phone number of profile pics to spew hate. You lack akonuche, you are not wise.
I'm a messenger of love, but I speak Truth no matter what, and you don't think because I operate a business, then I must start lieing, I guess that is what you have been doing. Well, since you have been doing that, you are still super broke, what is now the essence of your lies and pretence? Be real bro, it would elongate your life span
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Collyno82(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
bakynes:
I would have supported the appointment, if the 26 year old Igbo lady was a resident of the state for at least 10 years or one of the igbos living in the state that worked hard among the Igbo communities in Ondo to bring in Akeredolu as a Governor but a corper who just came to the state less than 1 year and was giving an appointment just because she is the make-up artist of the Governor's Igbo wife is nothing but a slap on the face of the hardworking indigenes of Ondo who worked hard to bring in the Governor.

He should help her find a Job in the private sector and not in Ondo state Public sector.
story,,, but she is a sister to Betty who helped the governor to win election
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Jerryv: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
That's the Nigeria I want to see
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by bigfish3k: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
joefelin2345:
Which tribe is most tribalistic ? Yoruba? You can't be serious? Besides, go n study Nigeria history before calling Yoruba as slaves to Hausa. How I wish I wish Chief Obafemi Awolowo had listened to Chiel Akintola to team up with NPC, things wouldn't have been like this for us. Let's us just stopped this as the mistake had been made already. Besides, who has the SE not to go? In 2017, the Arewa Youth asked ibos to leave the North by October 1. Were they not the one begging them?
I didn't want to quote you but I hate it when you all be saying 'who is stopping SE from going'
I know you know the truth that yorubas and hausas fought a war to keep SE while the SE was fighting to cut off from you.
In 2017 the hausas and yorubas set a landmines of Yoruba and hausa soldiers on the road and gave us quit notice to go and fall on the mines so that they can start killing our people again as in 1967
But we were wiser. We refused.

These two tribes were pained because we didn't fall into their trap. They were just blood thirsty, they were already in a vampire mood, they didn't know how to retreat back
That was why they launched Operation python dance which they still used to kill our people in their houses in Abia state.

Hope you know that it was a Yoruba soldier that got injured in Aba because of overzealousness in trying to stop igbos from going

My dear brother yorubas and hausas are teaming up to stopping us, especially yorubas that believe that they can't survive without igbos
I am surprised anytime I hear yorubas shouting 'who is stopping you from going'

Today I even read that the Muslims among you don't Want to leave hausas and igbos alone so as to go and form their own country. They want to attach by force. They are always afraid to walk alone without the Christians

You people always want to be with us but I still don't understand why you hate us so much and still want to share the same country with us.
Its paradoxical

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by wiseoneking: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
PureFace1:

Even in wealth, biz, banking and industry you are small
I hope you appreciate my lucid explanation on comparing/contrasting the smallness of Lagos state to the 5 SW states. It shows without this single state of Lagos which was actually Nigeria former capital, SW is really empty. Smiles
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Tohsynetita1: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by TedLawrence(f): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Michael004: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
ejanla077:

If u don't vote him. You will vote pdp. Igbo party. Win win for Igbos
Lol, igbo party, which igbo party. Who told you only pdp and apc exist in ondo. Ask pdp what labour party did to them from nowhere. This is ondo.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by KayCee92(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2020
BlowYourMind:
You just crying and throwing tantrum like a school child that needs biscuits, why not sit and think before typing

The guy that made this post, to me, is clearly thinking. I say he is even overthinking.lol angry grin
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by PHijo(m): 3:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. in her own country again? What's the anger about?? Or is Nigeria now 2? Is Nigeria not one again

Doesn't she have a state?
Will they give an Igbo from another state that appointment in Imo not to talk of a Yoruba, Ijaw,Ibibio or Hausa man?

NdiIgbo biko, practice what you preach!

Daalu
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by WeneDiali: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm a messenger of love, but I speak Truth no matter what, and you don't think because I operate a business, then I must start lieing, I guess that is what you have been doing. Well, since you have been doing that, you are still super broke, what is now the essence of your lies and pretence? Be real bro, it would elongate your life span

Prince stop deceiving yourself, half of my monthly salary will feed you for the rest of the year. No Doctorate degree holder is 'super broke'.

Do your graphic design and earn your measly in peace. grin
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

Prince stop deceiving yourself, half of my monthly salary will feed you for the rest of the year. No Doctorate degree holder is 'super broke'.

Do your graphic design and earn your measly in peace. grin
Okay, you mean because you have a doctorate degree you can lie, twist your words, say something and do the opposite. Anyway, I do not belong in your crew, spoil this country all you like, your great grandchildren will come suffer it together with mine.

As for no doc degree holder that is super broke, I laugh you in Swahili, anyway, you love to believe in your own lies, and thus you are free.

Yes, I'm a proud Branding & SMM. The type that doesn't fake like you are, if its small amount I'm earning, I earn it with pride, not under lies and pretence. My money is clean, My hustle is clean

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by WeneDiali: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2020
ModestGal:

Okay, you mean because you have a doctorate degree you can lie, twist your words, say something and do the opposite. Anyway, I do not belong in your crew, spoil this country all you like, your great grandchildren will come suffer it together with mine.

As for no doc degree holder that is super broke, I laugh you in Swahili, anyway, you love to believe in your own lies, and thus you are free.

Yes, I'm a proud Branding & SMM. The type that doesn't fake like you are, if its small amount I'm earning, I earn it with pride, not under lies and pretence. My money is clean, My hustle is clean

Prince you are a church rat, I'll feed you from now till next year and my account wouldn't bleed.
You are a fake fraudster, stop hiding behind a female moniker you fagg0t!
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by overall90: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Playermayweda:
To say the truth am not from any major tribe of Nigeria, But from the small interaction i have had with igbo people i fail to see tribalism, But with my perception of Yoruba not all of them are tribal but i have seen more evidence of tribalism in Yorubas than in Igbos, I still don't know why igbos are hated but what do I Know

this is the propaganda that started during the war because of Nzeogwu coup which the yorubas have carried on to this day in order to continue to deceive other tribes.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

Prince you are a church rat, I'll feed you from now till next year and my account wouldn't bleed.
You are a fake fraudster, stop hiding behind a female moniker you fagg0t!
You have resorted in insults and lies, lol. Thats the sign of weak people.
Anyway, I'm not a prince, this is your second time calling me a Prince, I'm sure you must be under the influence of some drugs. A PhD holder abusing drugs? Now I understand why the weight of PhD is reducing in the country.

Just because you are a fake, you lie, twist, doesn't mean everyone is one. I'm a female, an entrepreneur, and my account is not new, if you really had PhD degree, you should have known I'm genuine and real by checking my account.

Okay, I understand, you want me to do some graphic works/SMM for you for free right? Yes, I'm not a blabber like you, shaming people all over the internet for earning lower than you, and claiming half your salary can feed them for a year but wouldn't even help an hungry child, I can still help you/people for free even with the cheap affordable cost of my services.

Please go see a psychotherapist for your drug abuse issue because I'm not a PRINCE, not even related to one. I will remember you in my prayers

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by WeneDiali: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
ModestGal:

You have resorted in insults and lies, lol. Thats the sign of weak people.
Anyway, I'm not a prince, this is your second time calling me a Prince, I'm sure you must be under the influence of some drugs. A PhD holder abusing drugs? Now I understand why the weight of PhD is reducing in the country.

Just because you are a fake, you lie, twist, doesn't mean everyone is one. I'm a female, an entrepreneur, and my account is not new, if you really had PhD degree, you should have known I'm genuine and real by checking my account.

Okay, I understand, you want me to do some graphic works/SMM for you for free right? Yes, I'm not a blabber like you, shaming people all over the internet for earning lower than you, and claiming half your salary can feed them for a year but wouldn't even help an hungry child, I can still help you/people for free even with the cheap affordable cost of my services.

Please go see a psychotherapist for your drug abuse issue because I'm not a PRINCE, not even related to one. I will remember you in my prayers[/s]

Plenty noise wey no get head. Stop being stupidly tribalistic and face your recharge card business. Many of your customers are from the tribe you hate. You are playing with hunger.

If you want to play roforofo use another handle for ethnic fights before you begin blame your village people for 'no customer'. That's what some yorubas do here. Use your head.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Ordinary being in the class Yoruba can't, how you wan be monitor?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by PureFace1(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2020
wiseoneking:
I hope you appreciate my lucid explanation on comparing/contrasting the smallness of Lagos state to the 5 SW states. It shows without this single state of Lagos which was actually Nigeria former capital, SW is really empty. Smiles

Lol South West is empty without Lagos but Ogun IGR is more than all the IGR of all the states in South East. Even if you go to any state in South West you will see Igbo all over the place but south west is empty without Lagos, keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:
[s]

Plenty noise wey no get head. Stop being stupidly tribalistic and face your recharge card business. Many of your customers are from the tribe you hate. You are playing with hunger.

If you want to play roforofo use another handle for ethnic fights before you begin blame your village people for 'no customer'. That's what some yorubas do here. Use your head.
I just checked your account now and saw that its a fake account you created to bash people from other tribes. I shouldn't have given you any audience because fraudsters and scammers like you disgust me.
Anyway,I understand you must be having some mental issue to create a new account just for bashing, my own account is real, I voice my opinion without hiding under fake account like you, I teach people here on NL, I discuss things I want.
You shouldn't fear people to the extent of faking an account to voice your opinion.
If you are not having mental issues, I dare you to quote me up with your real monicker. I guess you are suffering from Phobia from people judging you, well a good psychotherapist would be able to nail your main mental sickness
Be real

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by eldoradoxx: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Igbos are refugees in SW and even all other Nigerian states.
Other Nigerians and even foreigners find Igboland a cesspit, absolute armpit of the world not to talk of hostile host
Or tell me how many industries are owned by foreigner in SE.?
And listen to this
If you like let the whole SE migrate to the North or West.
You will never be accorded 1/10000th of the privilege of the host.
Need i remind you of Kaduna 2000?

Be courageous enough to support the move for a separate country for the Igbos, otherwise they will continue to be serious boil in ur ass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Patricia Amadin: #EndSARS Protesters Hail Policewoman In Lagos (pics) / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.