Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (75075 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by nkwuocha1: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Lalasticlala please don't take this to FP.This na new month,don't instigate loads of tears today.Thank sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ThatFairGuy: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Dande55:

Igbos do not believe in one Nigeria. You guys that believe in one Nigeria should be practising what you preach undecided
Our one Nigeria is not with tribal bigots like the Ndi Igbo. They don't Worth it

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by letitrainnow(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2020
As he pleases.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Who told you Gowon is Hausa? Fool

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Champneys: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2020
Government of family and friends.
From sub-national to national.
Awon olofo chop make my family chop basta....rds!!!

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Majid1990(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2020
This headline needs to be reframe it could have be more polite when it is ondo resident fumes as Akeredolu appoint his girlfriend as personal assistant

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Hoephase: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You don't believe in one Nigeria but always cry of being marginalize right from the time of Zik. You don't appoint another region but you always want to be appointed in other region, is that not madness. Joe Igbokwe is now brilliant from your mouth? You've forgotten he has been ACN-APC publicity secretary, do you know numbers of igbos that contested and won political posts in Lagos 2015, and this last election? can you tribal bigots do half of it

Oga if you don't stop crying you will soon drown in your own tears. grin

Give us the name of one Yoruba man that is involved in Igbo land as much as Joe is involved in Lagos, that we have refused an appointment?

You can't be lazing about all your life in one village in Ekiti and you expect an appointment in Imo State. grin

It is like your brain is paining you. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by SoNature(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2020
That babe looks so fine

grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by salford1: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Pretty girl. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

On his part, Lulu Fawahinmi said, “it’s unfutunate that some people have stayed so long in a society within the west. In 2013, I was a young man working in Enugu as an errand boy. The Governor then, appointed me as an SA. Heaven didn’t come down. Stop being tribute. One Nigeria”

If only you read the article, you could have read the last assertion..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by martowskin1(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

do u know yoruba women feel uncomfortable marrying outside ur ethnic group?

his wife is an igbo, so he might just be stretching hands to his inlaws, is there anything bad there..

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by kinibigdeal(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2020
maestroferddi:
Travel dem no go travel...

You decide to keep rooted to your neck of woods to practise mindless tribalism and intolerance.

Akerodolu is an exposed man...He should not pay attention to the petty whinimgs of malcontents...

You no wan the obnrrin to enjoy the benefit of having an in-law as governor?

Go get your own sister/relative to marry a governor...

Can I be appointed in Abia state?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by omoadeleye(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. in her own country again? What's the anger about?? Or is Nigeria now 2? Is Nigeria not one again

Non-indigien oo
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Collins4u1(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. in her own country again? What's the anger about?? Or is Nigeria now 2? Is Nigeria not one again

grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by nkwuocha1: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2020
I forsee a mega rich Yoruba Christian getting married to the beautiful damsel.Iseeeeeee!
cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ContractKiller: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Don't mind them. When Oshiomole appointed Olaitan Oyerinde a Yoruba man from Osun state as his Principal private secretary, nobody said anything negative about it. Because it's an Igbo in a Yoruba state, they now want to raise hell.

SeverusSnape:
Hypocrites. Same people will rejoice when their brother or sister is appointed in a foreign land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by expert555: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The lady doesn't worth it, she is an immoralist, Yoruba is totality against such.

Please show mercy it’s only a job she is employed to do, maybe a fixed term as well, not forever thing. Bico
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by DModeCntStopMe: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Sweet gal.

They should be glad to have such a goddess in their midst.

I thought the yorobars have been clamouring for one Nigeria.

Why then are they foaming and fuming when the same one Nigeria is put into action.

Ndi ara, ndi ara

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Shormiey(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
I dey tell you grin

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Jakemedg(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Na them, wanting to reap where they never sow
Which one be " na dem" wanting to reap where they never sow
Na she give herself the appointment ne?
Since she is from imo an APC controlled state and Gov。Akeredolu's ondo is APC and he found her worthy of the appointment then what's wrong with that?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
kinibigdeal:

Can I be appointed in Abia state?

On his part, Lulu Fawahinmi said, “it’s unfutunate that some people have stayed so long in a society within the west. In 2013, I was a young man working in Enugu as an errand boy. The Governor then, appointed me as an SA. Heaven didn’t come down. Stop being tribute. One Nigeria”

Lulu Fawahinmi was appointed in Enugu state.. in same article..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by frankmoney(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
This aides and special adviser thing should be controlled , governors have special advisers for things that don't even make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by JosephXavier: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Na because they hate the way Igbos are prospering everywhere they go to. That was exactly the crime of Israelites that made nations to gang up and fight them but we all know the results. God prospers the just

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by WuzzyTech: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2020
If you know you know grin
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by jneutron4000: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Hoephase:

Yoruba are the ones crying on this thread how did it turn to Igbo hating you?

You Yorubas are the one spewing hate and bitterness.

Well you can't be hiding in one hole in Osogbo and you expect an appointment in Ebony State.

Go live there put down your roots and see what happens in few years time.

Hypocrites awon accommodator ni accommodator ko grin
Ok keep laughing, you ought to know that we know how to have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by orumba(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Wife family
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Alwaysachick: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The lady doesn't worth it, she is an immoralist, Yoruba is totality against such.

Funkeeee, immoralist? Ginwa saint!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Shormiey(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2020
entrep88:
Akeredolu is wise, he knows the igbos in Ondo has large population hence using this appointment to get there vote.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by 1stola: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Hmm!

Something that they can never take...

Tribalistic hypocrites.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by kinibigdeal(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Esseite:

Lulu Fawahinmi was appointed in Enugu state.. in same article..

I worked in the east for 2years. Don’t let me share my experience here. Yoruba are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria. What we accept, other tribes dont

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2020
ContractKiller:
Don't mind them. When Oshiomole appointed Olaitan Oyerinde a Yoruba man from Osun state as his Principal private secretary, nobody said anything negative about it. Because it's an Igbo in a Yoruba state, they now want to raise hell.

They are monsterous hypocrites.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Patricia Amadin: #EndSARS Protesters Hail Policewoman In Lagos (pics) / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.