Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (74959 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Win or lose this ain't no scrimmage.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Vcblinks(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
PureFace1:

Anambra state that Igala people are indigenes

Even the governor of Anambra is an Igala man, are Igala people no longer part of Anambra again?
the governor is not an igala man,he is from aguleri.stop all those notions.yea igalas are in anambra.i have an igala ancestry from my fathers mother.there is igala in anambra no doubt about that.but the state is majorly igbos and for the governor to appoint an igala man,he shows that no tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by joefelin2345: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
overall90:

they asked you to share your experience and you start blabbing.
there were Yoruba and Hausa commissioners in Abia state during the time of Orji Uzor Kalu.
Okorocha had non Igbos as PA.
That's a falacy. Name them. It ead only one Oyewunmi from Ogbomoso that Orji Uzo Kalu appointed as a houseboy n that was becos Kalu was installed as Akinrogun of Ogbomosoland
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Yebosola(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
jrusky:

Bro stop being mischievous and too myopic in reasoning. Bro stop all these nonsense.

I'm sure you must come from the East because that is how we reason akwardly when it favours us.

Pls name any governor in Igbo history who has ever appointed a Yoruba, Edo or Hausa/Fulani in his administration before pls name one

We are too greedy in everything we love to take from.people and never ready to give. We are too selfish in everything.

A lady from Oyo state precisely was posted to Enugu as Federal Staff after 6 months in Enugu she ran back and vowed never to return when I had chance of speaking with her I was ashamed of myself when he started telling me how she was treated and I know my people wella when it come to stranger.

Its not same country in these scenario because the East created all these bullshit tribal tensions. So Ondo people are right.

*If you can't give then don't take*

May your days be long with that last statement, I said it, if there is a single Yoruba appointment in d whole SE, do u think there will b basic for this hullabaloo?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by NoIgboSoundTueh: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Igbos are not and never will run from their States. Take business away from an Igbo man and he returns home. What brings Igbos to your place is nothing more than the facts that he seeks the opportunity to expand his business into your hinterlands not because he is running away from his father's land like most Yorubas who have abandoned Ekiti, Osun, Ondo etc and claim Lagos do. Every Igbo man knows his father's place. Wonder why no matter how many donkey years he spends in Lagos, every Christmas he
closes his business and returns home to build. Wonder why it is almost a disgrace for a full fledged Igbo man or woman to be buried outside his ancestral place. So stop insulting Igbos as wonderers who have no home. They have ancestral homes which they return to if not alive or dead. How many of the Yorubas claiming Lagos ever return home again?
Igbos are refugees in SW and even all other Nigerian states.
Other Nigerians and even foreigners find Igboland a cesspit, absolute armpit of the world not to talk of hostile host
Or tell me how many industries are owned by foreigner in SE.?
And listen to this
If you like let the whole SE migrate to the North or West.
You will never be accorded 1/10000th of the privilege of the host.
Need i remind you of Kaduna 2000?

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by adomuwiner(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akeredolu has abandoned Ijoka Roads projects,according to Breeze FM in Ijoka, both projects from okeobere to Idanre and the one coming from Nepa roundabout to Ijoka are abandoned without any reason,instead, the Government concentrates on Alagbaka -Oda road which is about to be completed.It is on record that Ijoka roads project was started since three years ago before Alagbaka-Oda road that is nearing completion.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Princeps: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Salvador1:
What is tribalism?
The most tribalistic tribe in this country. Worse than their Fulani/Hausa masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Proudlytips: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
him wife family
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by joefelin2345: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

It is not the fault of Igbos to get appointment in Yoruba land, their character speaks for them as they are straight forward people, don't depend on Juju as a way of life and are not myopic in reasoning due to their travelling nature full of experience and good conduct without pretense or eye service.....

If you see people with these characters. My brother, won't you employ them without wasting time

CHARACTER COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!......
Mind you, Yoruba people are in Anambra State Government house as well, but they have branded with the character that makes socialization more accommodating.......

So get a reformed character and earn an appointment in South East instead of wailing lots of tears
Which character are you talking about? Petition writing, bite biting name it even among themselves. Forget it. Other tribes are just accommodating period.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by joefelin2345: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Princeps:
The most tribalistic tribe in this country. Worse than their Fulani/Hausa masters.
Which tribe is most tribalistic ? Yoruba? You can't be serious? Besides, go n study Nigeria history before calling Yoruba as slaves to Hausa. How I wish I wish Chief Obafemi Awolowo had listened to Chiel Akintola to team up with NPC, things wouldn't have been like this for us. Let's us just stopped this as the mistake had been made already. Besides, who has the SE not to go? In 2017, the Arewa Youth asked ibos to leave the North by October 1. Were they not the one begging them?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by MikeBetty(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The lady doesn't worth it, she is an immoralist, Yoruba is totality against such.
Immoralist? What Are Her Immoral Activities That Made You Brandish Her With Such Tag? Has Yoruba Stone Bobrisky That Corrupt Our Youths? Did The Govnr Pick Her From A Hotel As A Prostitute? Have You Lots Lost Your One Nigeria Ideology So Soon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ThatFairGuy: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

Spreading wealth

We are not almajiris, how can we constitute nuisance. Hope you remember you sacrificed lives for us to remain in Nigeria

You're talking in Nonsense

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by goaldynboy: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
[s]Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING[/s]

I know you will be blind to read/see the last paragraph of the news where your Yoruba brother stated that he was appointed an SA in Enugu State:

"On his part, Lulu Fawahinmi said, “it’s unfutunate that some people have stayed so long in a society within the west. In 2013, I was a young man working in Enugu as an errand boy. The Governor then, appointed me as an SA. Heaven didn’t come down. Stop being tribute. One Nigeria”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by gbemishile: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
All for the pvssy
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
As a yoruba man, there is nothing wrong in what the Governor did so long he is not committing any act that is against the law. We set will be the first person to proclaim racism in the white man's land.

So long the governor deem it fit to appoint her and it isn't against legislation, then soi be it. All these Tribalism cannot help us as a nation

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Osaze007: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rotimi can kiss his second term good bye
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by joefelin2345: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ezmans:
The non travel experience of current Yoruba generation is affecting them so much
This says who? You are an ignoramus for saying that. There is a saying in Nigeria that wherever you teach in the North and you don't find an Ogbomoso man, better pack your load n leave such place immediately. Intact the Ogbomosos alone has been in Jos since about 1905. The fact that they are not much in SE is due to the hostile nature of most of the natives. They fear healthy business competition in all ramifications. They are e dubious n ready to kill you if you are prospering more than them.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Osaze007: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
sesan85:
Was that why Ojukwu's family was against Bianca representing Anambra South in the Senate because she's from Enugu State? Was that why Abia sacked non-indigene workers from Imo State? Was that why Mbaise people protested against a Catholic Bishop from representing them because he hailed from Anambra State. Osu boy, look inwards, your fart stinks. Bloody hypocrites!

Looool akerelodu can kiss his 2nd term good bye
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Read the last paragraph of the OP carefully and tell me if your tribalistic rants have any meaning.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Gandollar(f): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Go and read the post again jamiu. Slowly this time.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by abbiboy: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Tribalist,bigotry and nepotism,but u can easily jab buhari wey he does same.
Learn to see ur sef as human first,then u will be at peace with human's of different tongues.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Japhtee(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Pele

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Gandollar(f): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
YorubaKing:

Okoro pple and their delusions. Same way Igbo pple developed Lagos, same way Igbos are Jews, same way Biafra has the military might of modern day U.S etc.... Awon Olofo

I'm laughing in Mandarin... grin grin
Get some bitter leaf and drink the juice for your stomach ache.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Gandollar(f): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Sorry its not hate, will ibos ever accept that in their state? I need honest answer, don't take what you can't give our to others, plus she's not qualified
Stop fishing for idiots. Go and read the post again, this time slowly.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
entrep88:
Akeredolu is wise, he knows the igbos in Ondo has large population hence using this appointment to get there vote.
If he's not being careful...he will loose the election.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Gandollar(f): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
It is Akeredolu's wife. Giving state contracts and political appointment to Igbos from Imo. Igbos are are full of hatred and can never allow a non Igbo to be ordinary street chairman in their horrible 5 states. It is unfortunate that Akeredolu being a brilliant man might loss his second term because of this nonsense of allowing his wife to control him. We Yorubas will flush every igbo out of our political system go and do your politics in your region.
Go and read the post again if you didn't the first time before committing suicide. You will not be missed.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Gandollar(f): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Osaze007:

Looool akerelodu can kiss his 2nd term good bye
Says a pained to internet warrior.

If you were good, you could have clinched the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by mondi2: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please, you indigene of Ondo state should not use this appointment issue against Governor Akeredolu during the up coming state governorship election in October this year.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Gandollar(f): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
mondi2:
Please, you indigene of Ondo state should not use this appointment issue against Governor Akeredolu during the up coming state governorship election in October this year.
The real voters are not here, forget the online pigs ranting.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Gandollar:
Stop fishing for idiots. Go and read the post again, this time slowly.
Will Igbo accept Yoruba in their state? Answer the question.

I'm glad South west are now waking up, a time will come...to sell ordinary Akpu for south west will be very difficult for your people not to talk of pisition in the west if you people don't change your tribalism altitude towards Yoruba and Hausa up south east.

The Igbo has benefited 98% more than Yoruba ever did. That's greediness isn't?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by nkwuocha1: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
foleskay:

Oponu. You even attested to the fact that most igbos ladies are prostitutes. You people call sw brown roof republic, but that won't stop your potopoto people from trouping here every day to constitute nuisance. Nnsense

kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin
yet you lots save your life,starve yourselves to marry our prostitute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sebi una o soon sew uniform tis december on top our prostitute wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by nkwuocha1: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
[s]
Drchristian:

Will Igbo accept Yoruba in their state? Answer the question.

I'm glad South west are now waking up, a time will come...to sell ordinary Akpu for south west will be very difficult for your people not to talk of pisition in the west if you people don't change your tribalism altitude towards Yoruba and Hausa up south east.

The Igbo has benefited 98% more than Yoruba ever did. That's greediness isn't?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.