Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer (357 Views)

Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k / Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer by LikeAking: 10:54pm On May 31, 2020
Knowing this important coordination(How to bribe a Nigerian police officer) is very important in Nigeria, it may come handy one day.

Those of you that don't know how,will get tips.Those that know how to bribe naija officer's should also add their own tips to enable every one learn.

To bribe a Nigerian police officer is very easy.No dey fear,you know dey for London or Buckingham. Despite the fact that it's very easy to bribe your way,you must play by certain rules.

General rule:Try to calm them down with nice words and play along with them.After all the police is your friend.

1.Don't be scared will confronting them.

2.Speak pidgin

3.Don't argue with them.

4.Be nice with them,smile if necessary.

Now this is the most important part.

Some officer's will ask for bribe straight up,if you jam this kind of officer then you are very lucky, what are you waiting for?.Just give them the money sharply,but you most make sure other eyes don't see it,except the officer's don't care.

(While doing this exhibit niceness + harmless persuasion)

5.Don't hand the money directly to them.Remember he is a police officer not a sales man,so you must give him that money in a coded way.So squeeze the whole money in your palm and hand it over to him codedly(No body should see the money).

If you hand the money directly to him,he might not accept, you may end up provoking him,or even spoiling the deal.

Some officer's still collect bribe openly,but giving it codedly is advised.

Or

Take the officer to a secretive place for your deal(A place viod of prying human eyes)

The officer will be forming one thing,one thing, but as soon as your money touch his hand's he will become loyal.LOL.

Some officer's on the other hand will exhibit anger accompanied by the following "audio" statements: "Do you want to bribe an officer of the law?,I will arrest you,I will arrest you", but don't be afraid of his threats every thing na audio.

At this stage don't show any fear,be bold call him "officer!(Him head go sweal),I can't bribe you na,you be an officer while why will I bribe you?".Are not my friend?.

(Make sure you are smiling while persuading them with sweat talk)

Na just....Continue petting him,if you are a Lady touch him small.

Before you know it,he will tell you to go,you are free.You find your way.

After all the police is your friend.

Thanks for reading.

If you love me,pls visit my new finance + life development blog.
https://oneonebillion..com/?m=1

Kissssss(For only women)

Ps4 football match (For guys only)

Love you all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer by naijafella(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2020
You are under arrest for educating the public on how to commit bribery.

1 Like

Re: How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer by Liutay(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2020
grin grin grin

I'm sure you are speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer by LikeAking: 12:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Liutay:
grin grin grin

I'm sure you are speaking from experience.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer by LikeAking: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2020
naijafella:
You are under arrest for educating the public on how to commit bribery.

Officer are not my friend again?.

Na we,we.

Oya collect your own, eye wet see dey chop.
Re: How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer by Princerichi0(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2020
If you know, you know grin grin
Re: How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer by AOB1: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
OP you are a badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: How To Bribe A Nigerian Police Officer by Tomide007: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2020
SMH. Things we speak openly...if nah sane nation we'll be planning a mass protest against corruption in the police force.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx Protests On The Streets, Cries Over Death Of Black Men In USA (video) / Meet Niger Man Who Has Been Raping His Daughters For 6 Years / An Opinion On Rape: Obsession And Masculinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.