Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC (35761 Views)

Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic - Muric / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by phelonrays: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Yenefer(f): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wolgrace:
It is evidently clear that MURIC is a Northern-Fulani jihadist sword, conduit, and mole in the southwest to destabilise the region in the sole interest of the North, not even islam..

-Yoruba muslims are unintelligent set of people..
Indeed U really understand the ploy

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Yenefer(f): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:
yoruba unity indeed. yoruba musilms always fighting other yorubas. grin grin

They are the real problems to Yoruba Christian.

Lol. ignos trying to divide Yorubaz along religion line

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Yenefer(f): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
When Igbos say that yorubas are divided anlong their religious line, the yorubas keep ignoring it.
I have never hard of the word Igbo Christians and Igbo Muslims in SS/SE
Yorubas are really divided and can no longer speak with one voice.

The way this man is going about this, will tell you the Fulanis are using him just like Afonja was used.
the most divided people in Nigeria are these people.

Yorubas are in a big mess with this man. What is wrong to have your Oduduwa?
Why are Yorubas so scared of being free from the hands of Fulanis?

Be on your own you are scared,
support SE/SS to leave you, you are scared

what do you, people want?
The most intelligent and smartest tribe in Nigeria. Is acting like a genius
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Indeed U really understand the ploy

North embraces their ethnic race more than islam. So, yoruba muslims should end the fake coalition with them..

Yoruba muslims between Kwara and Oyo should trace and ensure they block their geographical conduit loopholes of the Northern-Fulanis.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by StreetFight: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Salewa97:
I want to believe this is a fake news coz if MURIC truly said it then Prof. Akintola need his medicine.

We don’t seems to hear him on the issue of COVID-19, but he’s now coming out to condemn Amotekun and Oduduwa.

Which of the SW Muslims? This man just keep breaking his own record of cluelessness.

I think he is contesting stupidity with FFK. Well, they are both from the same Ile-Ife.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Alfaab: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think the only thing left to do is beg this Akintola.Everybody knows that Amotekun was created when insecurity was going over the bend in the SW.

This unapologetically Fulani messenger did everything to truncate it but God was above him.

A sane person knows that he would not stop but Allah will defeat him and his ulterior motives.

Pls,Prof Akintola,let Amotekun be...pls.
We Muslims support and endorse it and we are also prepared for secession if Nigeria continues to go down.

Akintola was talking about the olden days when there were intertribal wars.

Pls,tell him that the Hausas too had intertribal wars,the Igbos had intertribal and clans scuffles, the Chinese had,the Britons had etc but all of them are living as one now.There is bound to be misunderstandings but the world has left behind going to war incessantly as it was done then.

Pls,Prof Akintola,do not destroy Yorubaland with your obsession or support for anything Buhari.I also voted for him in 2015 but home is home,pls.

I am more Alfa than Akintola and I and millions of Muslims support Amotekun,peace and progress for Nigeria and its different tribes.

If it is secession that will make everybody have the growth and peace of mind that we seek, so be it.

Pls Akintola,pls,let the sleeping dog lie.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
StreetFight:

I use the turban too, yet I am not stupid nor mad like this village clown.

I actually like the turban. Just that his seems to be weighing down his brain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by cosef: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Make this one go sit down jare, why is everyone spreading hatred like this now undecided

E don pain am. grin

yoruba muslims will destroy you guys in yorubaland. You can't win a war against the fulani because yoruba muslims will be ones selling you yorubas out to the fulani

fulanis alone will defeat yorubaland in 1 week without British support. you guys are done for. grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Alfaab: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wolgrace:
It is evidently clear that MURIC is a Northern-Fulani jihadist sword, conduit, and mole in the southwest to destabilise the region in the sole interest of the North, not even islam..

-Yoruba muslims are unintelligent set of people..

May god forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alfaab:

May god forgive you.
Don't get angry. What's my offence sir?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Lipscomb(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yes prof of Islamic .
fuckingAyaya:
This one to na Prof?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by WeneDiali: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yenefer:
They are the real problems to Yoruba Christian

'Oduduwa is a phantom republic'- Ishaq Akintola

Minorityopinion, sunshineg5, legendhero, sammy7, lipscomb, Afamed

What do you oduduwans think? grin

Lalasticlala, this is a verified news article. It should be on the frontpage.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Sunshineg5(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:

'Oduduwa is a phantom republic'- Ishaq Akintola

Minorityopinion, sunshineg5, legendhero, sammy7, lipscomb, Afamed

What do you oduduwans think? grin

Lalasticlala, this is a verified news article. It should be on the frontpage.
The wrapper tying man is only representing himself cheesy

I am a Christian with Muslims as family members just like any other Yoruba.

We are not unaware of Akintola antics?

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by WeneDiali: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Don't pretend to wave it off so cheaply. All yoruba muslims agree with Alfa Ishaq Akintola. Do you deny it? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by pucado(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oduduwa is a fraud.

7 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Sunshineg5(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:

Don't pretend to wave it off so cheaply. All yoruba muslims agree with Alfa Ishaq Akintola. Do you deny it? grin
Why do think he is the president, secretary and only Member in the group? cheesy

In Yoruba land, we have Muslim administrators and politicians marrying Christians all the time. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bubudeen: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
They can take a trip to hell! Amotekun is here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Lipscomb(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm a Muslim but to kill the bastard is hungry me.

People are suffering you were make Jamb boss and the bastard was speaking for muslims.

I said it before that this stupid man is working for sultan of sokoto .
Sunshineg5:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by gambia(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Who Muric epp? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by ODJ124(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
smiley
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by soke02(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Am not part of the Muslim that rejected oduduwa republic.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by ModestGal(f): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Which Muslims are these ones talking about?
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
People we need to isolate and be careful of in Yorubaland, going forward.

The man is desperate to do the bidding of his Fulani masters.

Thank God he doesn't speak for Muslims in Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Racoon:
Is there anything wrong with a people seceding if they're not comfortable with a union? It's every muslim that belongs to MURIC?

So why is this caliphate wannabe MURIC terrorist man like this sef? Pls go and read Col.Umar Dangiwa's letter to Buhari and learn something.Useless man.

Don’t mind that Akintola, He must have woke up from the wrong side of the Bed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by OKTolu: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
This man should just shut the Bleep up,he has nothing tangible to say
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by ModestGal(f): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lipscomb:

People are suffering you were make Jamb boss and the bastard was speaking for muslims.

All Muslim work for Sultan of Sokoto
This is a figure of speech you all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Babysawale19: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ok. When that time comes Muric and his family can decide to represent Yoruba’s in Nigeria.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Sunshineg5(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lipscomb:

He is obviously working for the interest of some religious fanatics.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by AnanseK(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
This one to na Prof?

When you pass your WAEC you will know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.