Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC (35766 Views)

Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic - Muric / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 4:02am On Jun 02, 2020
PigTormentor:
As a Yoruba Muslim, I stand TALL with this position. I have said it before, and I will say it again.

Myself, my family and town will not be part of any Oduduwa republic being setup by these fanatics.
South Sudan will be a child's play if anyone think that they can force us into their experiment.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
In Sudan, it was the Muslims that were fighting to keep the Christians with them, they know how brainy and intelligent the Christians are.

Muslims in Nigeria/Africa are always afraid to stay as an independent country on their own without the Christians. They are always afraid to walk alone
After forming oduduwa and you Muslims with the support of boko haram/Iswap wants to break away, the yoruba Christians will gladly let you go.
I know they can't waste their precious blood in a fight to keeping you. Afterall you people have little or no relevance to the world or oduduwa.
See you ranting as if your religion has contributed anything to the world... Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 4:17am On Jun 02, 2020
PigTormentor:
I'm for ONE NIGERIA.

Afenifebi and their fellow criminals cannot force me and my family into into any Republic of their dream.
Why are you attaching to the Christians by force.
Afterall, you don't like them. You people can't do without Christians in this world. Even your independenct Islamic countries depend on Christian technology for growth
You can go join boko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 4:22am On Jun 02, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Inchoherent ranting of a delusional brainwashed religious retard.
A product of taquiyya is calling someone a religious bigot.
Spot the the lie in my write up.
You can't

Can you survive without Christians? NO
And again what do you mean by 'yoruba Christian' or 'yoruba Muslim'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 4:29am On Jun 02, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Your imbecility must be inherently acquired from your parents.
You know you come from a religion that produces the lowest IQ of humans
So I am surprised that you can talk of imbecilty

Wonders shall never end

You people need Christians more than the Christians need you - Vladimir putin has already told you people that a long time ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 4:49am On Jun 02, 2020
PigTormentor:
[b]

Your brain must be overheating.Yoruba Muslims are the majority in Yoruba land.Better stick to your Biafra TRAP.
So says a world acclaimed demographer

I salute ooo
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by ehinmowo: 5:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Salewa97:
I want to believe this is a fake news coz if MURIC truly said it then Prof. Akintola need his medicine.

We don’t seems to hear him on the issue of COVID-19, but he’s now coming out to condemn Amotekun and Oduduwa.

Which of the SW Muslims? This man just keep breaking his own record of cluelessness.

That man needs his medicine asap. I was expecting MUMUric to give out palliatives during this CoViD-19. But no. Na rubbish him go dey Yan. Anybody that stand against Àmòtékùn or against having a Yoruba nation is doing it at his own peril.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by orisa37: 5:08am On Jun 02, 2020
who are you calling minority? don't let gambari catch you too.

ISHAQ is a Miyetti Allah YORUBA FULANI.

IBRO is an ILORIN SULU GAMBARI.

I AM A YORUBA ODUDUWA OMO OLODU FUN RARE.

WHICH IS THE GREATEST OF THE THREE?

JUST WATCH.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by jom28gy(m): 5:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Do that man, knows what he is talking, Muslims with their mentality
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2020
PigTormentor:

Prove to who? I just told you the facts of the matter. If you remove all the none Yorubas from Yoruba land and leave only the indigenous people, only then you will see it yourself without needing to prove anything. And about about half of the Yoruba Christians are Muslims who convertered anyway, so someone in their family is still Musliim.

And you Muslims converted from sango.

Yes naa, the Muslims converted to Christianity and that has reduced your population.
So why are you still singing Muslim majority song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2020
skills2020:
Oodua republic, dead on arrival unless reviewed
What are your terms for review
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Will that stop the corrupt Yoruba politicians from stealing ?...
Yes it will stop it

But first things first
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Alfaab: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Hmmm so we have your type in yoruba land!!!
Ahhh God bless you o

God bless you,sir.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by fatboislim(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2020
There are Yorubas in Togo the last time I checked.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by bigfish3k: 5:47am On Jun 02, 2020
reality1010:

I like this man he is courageous and has foresight. We the Yoruba Muslims v been shown the true colors of what will befall us in yoruba land. The truth is that we yoruba moslems are better and safe with the North. The appointments given to us in the south west is too little considering that we r majority.

For you to always be stressing that you are majority means that you are in no way near majority

Reality will surely prove who is majority.

Why weren't the Christians shouting majority when people like :awolowo, ladoke akintola , fani kayode, Abraham adesanya, Bola ige etc were leading you politically

But because you have a Muslim political leader for the first time you are all shouting 'majority religion'
Your character sucks
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Beolly(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2020
adadike:
eh nwoke oma
Biko reply my mail I love what I saw on your profile. bikonu
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by sweetgala(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Make this one go sit down jare, why is everyone spreading hatred like this now undecided

I read the whole piece and while I'm not aware of any groups organising a "Yoruba Republic" or planning to secede his arguments are very logical.
Any Yoruba republic would fail before it even gets going, there would be a terrible tussle for influence and power across many sub-ethnic groups
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by kayusely70(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2020
The Man Is Being Sponsored
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Yujin(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Make this one go sit down jare, why is everyone spreading hatred like this now undecided
Lol... The division you swear to put among Biafrans is haunting you. Those tars you wish to did among us is growing natural within your ranks. We shall see who it will consume first.
Death to all enemies of Biafrans.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by orisa37: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2020
ISHAQ, PLEASE NOTE HENCEFORTH THAT YORUBAS ARE CHRISTIANS, MOSLEMS AND ISLAMISTS..YORUBAS ARE NOT ARABS, NOT ISHMAELITES AND DEFINITELY NOT MUSLIMS.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by orisa37: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2020
IFA IS THE MASTER SCEPTRE OF ODUDUWA. IFA RECOGNIZES CHRISTIANITY, MOSLEMISM AND ISLAMISM BUT DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MOHAMMEDANISM.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
PigTormentor:
As a Yoruba Muslim, I stand TALL with this position. I have said it before, and I will say it again.

Myself, my family and town will not be part of any Oduduwa republic being setup by these fanatics.
South Sudan will be a child's play if anyone think that they can force us into their experiment.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

You can keep repeating the same trash on this thread.

Don't worry, we will help you and your family relocate to North

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Segunowolabi: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Let dis Muric or wateva he call himseld b checkmated, cos, he s always bin sentimental an fanatical abt Amoteknu, Christianity an evver south westhern progressive & developmental agitation.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by lozanni(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
spiralwedge:
The best thing is to find a good thunder to fire and waste this man. The unnecessary attention given to him will later make affiliate with ISWAP. A sensible govt would have given him "apple" in national security interest.

grin grin grin Good thunder and poisoned apple?You will make a good counter intelligence agent.
The Muric man is a minority in Yoruba land and is just expressing his own opinion, but what matters at the end of the day is the opinion of the majority of the people, so the Akintola fellow can just be ignored.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by LifeChoices: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
There is nothing like Oduduwa republic whether now or in the future. Proponents of it and those who condemn it to including this man are a bunch of jobless luunatics!
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Kmaestro(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
In as much as I would fancy the idea of a secession. I loath the name of a yoruba community to be "Oduduwa Republic". Please look for a better name jare or this would be another score we'd settle should there be independence.
Oduduwian = Someone from Oduduwa Republic.
Look at how comical that shit sounds.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by spiralwedge(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
lozanni:

grin grin grin Good thunder and poisoned apple?You will make a good counter intelligence agent.
The Muric man is a minority in Yoruba land and is just expressing his own opinion, but what matters at the end of the day is the opinion of the majority of the people, so the Akintola fellow can just be ignored.

No, not when his opinion is given attention each time he speaks. This influences some people and his followership grows. His opinion causes tension and will soon grow wings once he sees the opportunity to do so.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Smartypant: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

You can keep repeating the same trash on this thread.

Don't worry, we will help you and your family relocate to North

Hey Bingo, THIS IS OUR LAND.

Las las, religious brainwashed Christian zombies like you will be gathered together by the UN and relocated to an IDP camp in the middle of a jungle in Biafra land or Republic of Congo.

We own this LAND and NO one can move us by one inch.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

Hey Bingo, THIS IS OUR LAND.

Las las, religious brainwashed Christian zombies like you will be gathered together by the UN and relocated to an IDP camp in the middle of a jungle in Biafra land or Republic of Congo.

We own this LAND and NO one can move us by one inch.

grin grin grin

I guess this is how you call your father at home.
Don't worry let wait and see who will vacate the land for who. Even we won't make you guys to leave with your legs, we will send you packing to your foolish fulani Hausa brothers in body bag.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Smartypant: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

grin grin grin

I guess this is how you call your father at home.
Don't worry let wait and see who will vacate the land for who. Even we won't make you guys to leave with your legs, we will send you packing to your foolish fulani Hausa brothers in body bag.

BINGO, BINGO, BINGO E ME LO NI MO PE E?

Baba e, baba n la baba e ati awon irandiran baba baba e, will run without collecting their shoes when we are done with monkeys like you.
Biafuro or Congo will be where your IDP/refugee camp will be based. Take that to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.