Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC (35767 Views)

Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic - Muric / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Elitye: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is one only seeking relivancy

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Kylekent59: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:
yoruba unity indeed. yoruba musilms always fighting other yorubas. grin grin

E remain make them tag Christian yorubas as Igbos grin grin

Now i know the people and tribe responsible for hatred.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by StreetFight: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Philistine:
That's great! Yoruba muslims should never be part of the Oduduwa republic, they can form their own country or remain in the zoo.

Igbo Shiite, which republic will you be part of?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Ewedegubbler: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
MUMURIC and Oluwo of Iwo, the caliphate servants wanabe of Afonjaland

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by maestroferddi: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yoruba Christians have only themselves to blame for allowing the Muslims among them for getting annoyingly vocal.

Before Buhari"s emergence, Yoruba Muslims were regarded as a recognizable minority but these days they are all over the place spreading hate and bad blood.

How many Yoruba leaders in the formative years of Nigerian nationhood were Muslims?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Lipscomb(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogun kill oloyede.
Sunshineg5:
He is obviously working for the interest of some religious fanatics.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by PigTormentor: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm for ONE NIGERIA.

Afenifebi and their fellow criminals cannot force me and my family into into any Republic of their dream.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Sunshineg5(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:

He has not been denounced by any governor or even a promiment yorubaman.

The facts we can cull from here is that, any day you yorubas try to secceed, yoruba muslim themselves will the ones shooting killing yoruba christians to stop the seccesion while abookis watch and entertain themselves with chilled burukutu on their left hands and suya on their right. Do you deny this?

grin grin
Why would anyone need to denounce someone seen as irrelevant?

While he was crying about Amotekun, Governors went ahead to pass laws backing it anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Eskdale(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
k

I just cashed out $330 with cash crates.
https://share.cshcrates.co/Eskdale

I got evidence (screenshot)
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by WeneDiali: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kylekent59:

E remain make them tag Christian yorubas as Igbos grin grin

Now i know the people and tribe responsible for hatred.

We have said it here for years. yoruba muslims are the cankerworms of yorubaland. Don't mind their fake unity pretense. They simply don't want Ibos to laugh at their in-fightings. grin

yorubas are more divided than Egypt and Isreal with the red sea in between. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alfaab:
I think the only thing left to do is beg this Akintola.Everybody knows that Amotekun was created when insecurity was going over the bend in the SW.

This unapologetically Fulani messenger did everything to truncate it but God was above him.

A sane person knows that he would not stop but Allah will defeat him and his ulterior motives.

Pls,Prof Akintola,let Amotekun be...pls.
We Muslims support and endorse it and we are also prepared for secession if Nigeria continues to go down.

Akintola was talking about the olden days when there were intertribal wars.

Pls,tell him that the Hausas too had intertribal wars,the Igbos had intertribal and clans scuffles, the Chinese had,the Britons had etc but all of them are living as one now.There is bound to be misunderstandings but the world has left behind going to war incessantly as it was done then.

Pls,Prof Akintola,do not destroy Yorubaland with your obsession or support for anything Buhari.I also voted for him in 2015 but home is home,pls.

I am more Alfa than Akintola and I and millions of Muslims support Amotekun,peace and progress for Nigeria and its different tribes.

If it is secession that will make everybody have the growth and peace of mind that we seek, so be it.

Pls Akintola,pls,let the sleeping dog lie.

Beg Akintola? Why should he be begged? For what?

The day his head will be shaved and he will be dragged naked before the shrine of Èṣù Láaróyè is minus one today.

It's obvious that he's a saboteur and he will be treated like one.

Ìgbẹ̀yìn irúu wọn kò kí n da.

Let him ask Afonja.

Funny enough, the man is from Kwara state.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Lipscomb(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Stop saying what you don't know ... my dad is an iman a prominent Muslim not just ordinary Muslim before his demised.
ModestGal:

All Muslim work for Sultan of Sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by ThatFairGuy: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
[s]
WeneDiali:
yoruba unity indeed. yoruba musilms always fighting other yorubas. grin grin

[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Justiceleague1: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
I hope the yorubas now see what others have been saying by "yoruba Muslims"!!!!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Comedian2019: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
This guy is high again grin
Who made him spokesman for all Muslims?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by PigTormentor: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
As a Yoruba Muslim, I stand TALL with this position. I have said it before, and I will say it again.

Myself, my family and town will not be part of any Oduduwa republic being setup by these fanatics.
South Sudan will be a child's play if anyone think that they can force us into their experiment.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Indelibleword(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why is this one always disgracing his religion?

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Jerryojozy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
This one to na Prof?
Maybe professor of Islamic affairs

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by emerged01(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol! And who make him the voice of the Muslims? This man needs to be talked to.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by seguno2: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
austinsmat:
Among every twelve Judas is involve but this Judas is no longer hidden his identity.

Don’t mind him.
The bastards in the house of Oduduwa are showing up.
How does he do this every time

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by isuomo: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
why does this idiot like to tell blatant lies. Omo ale, akotileta!!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by seguno2: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:
As a Yoruba Muslim, I stand TALL with this position. I have said it before, and I will say it again.

Myself, my family and town will not be part of any Oduduwa republic being setup by these fanatics.
South Sudan will be a child's play if anyone think that they can force us into their experiment.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

If a family is peaceful, it is because the bastard is yet to grow up fully.

7 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by WeneDiali: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Your brain must be overheating. Yoruba Muslims are the majority in Yoruba land. Better stick to your Biafra TRAP.

^^^^^Sunshineg5 do you agree with this yoruba muslim brother? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by oluxy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Philistine:
That's great! Yoruba muslims should never be part of the Oduduwa republic, they can form their own country or remain in the zoo.

Let them relocate to the north after all, whenever there's riots in the north, the Hausa's did killed them cos the Hausa's believed that they are not true Muslims. ...

Let them relocate to the north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by galaxy2020(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Philistine:
....what will Tinubu, Fashola and Lagos future gov, omo oluomo do?... angry angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by PureFace1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:

We have said it here for years. yoruba muslims are the cankerworms of yorubaland. Don't mind their fake unity pretense. They simply don't want Ibos to laugh at their in-fightings. grin

yorubas are more divided than Egypt and Isreal with the red sea in between. cheesy

And why are you crying all over the thread more than the bereave? If Yoruba are not united at least we are not the one killing each other over a useless piece of land several weeks back?

Leave Yoruba alone and face your matter in Igbo land or else you will all start killing each other over another piece of land soon while you are busy discussing Yoruba unity like you want Yoruba to be united in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Omoluabi16(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you reject Oduduwa, then you can join your masters in arewa republic. This infidel will gladly trade Yoruba land to do the biddings of the caliphate.

Here i must ask, why are people so comfortable with this arrangement. Why do they love this Nigeria of today like it is some Paradise? Even if you can't push for secession at least let us restrategize, else 30 years from now our children will still be shouting up Nepa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Sunshineg5(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:

^^^^^Sunshineg5 do you agree with this yoruba muslim brother? grin
The dude is not a Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by sirp9898(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Make ona flag up ona campain for oduduwa republic just like biafra people are doing
if ona mind reach

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by YolobaMuslim: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
We Yoloba Muslims reject Oduduwa Republic and Amotekun, we reject anything that is not beneficial to our Fulani masters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Kingspin(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
They have been the pieces of our world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.